Winter Chevrolet Honda

3850 Century Ct, Pittsburg, CA 94565

New 855-245-4156
Used 888-286-3014
Service 888-875-4748

Winter has What You Want!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Chico, CA |

I was looking to buy a used car after I had been in an accident and came across my Xterra at Winter Honda Chevrolet. I contacted Linda Grohman and she went above and beyond to help me in every step of the process. It was truly the best car dealership experience I've ever had. I'll never buy from anyone else! Thank you Linda!!

Thank you Ron Kinder and Winter Chevrolet

by from Lodi,Ca |

I purchased a Silverado Truck from Ron in March of this year, and I was just recently in for a oil change and Ron walked by and recognized me and walked over and said hello. Ron went on to ask about my wife and 2 kids and he even asked about my work and the promotion that I was going for at the time we purchased the truck. It really goes to show that not all salesman are full of hot air and there really are some good people out there that just care about others. I'm sure Ron deals with many customers every day so for him to remember those details about my family and I is very impressive and it has earned Ron a very happy family of customers for as long as he's selling cars. We enjoyed his kind, and caring attitude when we bought the truck and my recent service visit was the icing on the cake so to speak. Thanks Ron I would highly recommend Ron Kinder to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great deal, great car, great customer service

by from Concord, CA |

We recently leased a new Honda Odyssey from Winter Honda. They had a great deal, on a van that we LOVE, and everyone we worked with was great. We have nothing negative to say about our experience. Most of our visit was with Matt, who was amazing. He is genuine, and accommodating, and did everything he could to ensure that we were happy. I would recommend Winter Honda and Matt to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Great experience

by from Danville, CA |

Buying a car should be fun and exciting. But many times, it isn't, as was my experience a few years ago when I tried to buy a new car. It was stressful and intimidating at the dealerships I went to, and I decided not to get a car at all. After my past experiences, I dreaded going to a dealership again to try the process all over again. Fortunately, I am so pleased to say, this was a completely different experience and I left a very happy customer! I worked with Mitchell, who was very pleasant to work with. Mitchell had a calm and approachable demeanor, which I really appreciated. He was helpful, accommodating, and I felt comfortable explaining what I was looking for and the numbers I was looking to work with. Winter Honda offered me a fair price I was satisfied with, and the rest of the process was quick and easy. I was very impressed with the customer service and how easy it was to work with everyone. I traded in my old Civic and drove off the lot with a new one (which I LOVE!). Winter Honda changed my perception about what buying a car is like- this was the first new car I've purchased and they helped make it very easy and non stressful. Winter Honda provided great customer service, Mitchell was awesome, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience :) Thank you!.

best experience ever

by from pittsburg ca |

I just bought my 1st car from winterhonda. My sales person was romel nunez, He made it easy and got me the best interested rate. the price was very good go see romel nunez

I love My Truck

by from discovery Bay |

Hey i would first like to say I LOVE MY TRUCK! Claude help me get out of a car that was not The best for me and my lil girls. The experience was great! Claude l super funny and made buying a car a blast. I work in sales so i know the process of sales and with Claude he made it simple fun and honest. Claude Perry and Winter Chevrolet have my stamp of approval.!

Very friendly and very easy to work with

by from San Francisco, Ca |

I am not easy customer, and from second I called Ron he was willing to get any info I needed. I made him send me pictures and find out old service records and Ron assured me car was in tip top condition. When I got to car I could see Ron was not lying, and I fell in love. Ron and his manager partner Paris made it happen fast and Rons Finance guy got me a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better rate than I thought I was going to get. See Ron Kinder for a no hassle honest guy

positive experience with Romel Nunez

by from Oakley, California |

Romel Nunez has sold us two cars. he has always been available and courteous when dealing with us. he followed up with us, at least three times to make sure we were happy with our car, and to answer any questions we might have. I reccommend him highly. we also love our cars.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Concord, CA |

I had sought out to buy a used vehicle about a year ago, but everyone I contacted just wanted to make a deal and be done. That is until I contacted Linda Grohman at Winter. She made the experience very personable and helped me every step of the way. I have and will continue to recommend Linda to anyone looking to buy a new or used car!

Great service

by from Brentwood ca |

When looking for a car look no further Winter Honda Pittsburg is the place to buy!! We have bought 2 cars from them and they have been amazing NO HASSEL no pressure just simple easy and leave feeling great about your experiences. Romel Nunez our sales person both times ask for him he is GREAT.

Best Experience Yet!

by from Antioch, CA |

Thank you Linda Grohman and Winter Chevrolet for helping us with our new car purchase. We had a difficult situation that made it hard to buy a vehicle, but Linda and her fellow managers made our purchase possible. We had been to several other dealers and no one could or would help us. Some even tried to make us feel bad and made negative comments about our not-so-great credit. We used to be an 800 score but the past few years have been very hard on us and our credit scores aren't what they used to be. Linda made us feel completely at home and treated us with great respect. Everyone else at the dealership treated us with respect, too. Linda gave us several options and helped us choose the one that worked best for us. Thank you, Winter Chevrolet and Linda - we will be back to buy again from you and we will send our friends and family, too.