Winter Chevrolet Honda

3850 Century Ct, Pittsburg, CA 94565

New 855-245-4156
Used 888-286-3014
Service 888-875-4748

Winter has What You Want!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Chico, CA |

I was looking to buy a used car after I had been in an accident and came across my Xterra at Winter Honda Chevrolet. I contacted Linda Grohman and she went above and beyond to help me in every step of the process. It was truly the best car dealership experience I've ever had. I'll never buy from anyone else! Thank you Linda!!

positive experience with Romel Nunez

by from Oakley, California |

Romel Nunez has sold us two cars. he has always been available and courteous when dealing with us. he followed up with us, at least three times to make sure we were happy with our car, and to answer any questions we might have. I reccommend him highly. we also love our cars.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Concord, CA |

I had sought out to buy a used vehicle about a year ago, but everyone I contacted just wanted to make a deal and be done. That is until I contacted Linda Grohman at Winter. She made the experience very personable and helped me every step of the way. I have and will continue to recommend Linda to anyone looking to buy a new or used car!

Great service

by from Brentwood ca |

When looking for a car look no further Winter Honda Pittsburg is the place to buy!! We have bought 2 cars from them and they have been amazing NO HASSEL no pressure just simple easy and leave feeling great about your experiences. Romel Nunez our sales person both times ask for him he is GREAT.

Best Experience Yet!

by from Antioch, CA |

Thank you Linda Grohman and Winter Chevrolet for helping us with our new car purchase. We had a difficult situation that made it hard to buy a vehicle, but Linda and her fellow managers made our purchase possible. We had been to several other dealers and no one could or would help us. Some even tried to make us feel bad and made negative comments about our not-so-great credit. We used to be an 800 score but the past few years have been very hard on us and our credit scores aren't what they used to be. Linda made us feel completely at home and treated us with great respect. Everyone else at the dealership treated us with respect, too. Linda gave us several options and helped us choose the one that worked best for us. Thank you, Winter Chevrolet and Linda - we will be back to buy again from you and we will send our friends and family, too.

Good people in all departments I had contact with

by from Concord |

I bought Honda Accord, Matthew Curren was my sales rep. I have bought new cars about every 3 or 4 years since 1953. I was checking at Cars.com about the last month, talked & E Mailed a few dealers Most times the first dealer I go to I do not buy. When I E Mailed Winter Honda Matthew called me. I went there. It was very good Experience. I soon drove off in Honda Accord. Thank You Matthew, The first sales Rep. that sold me a car the first time I walked on the lot. No pressure just facts. I have used Winter Service Department a time or two in past years and had very good service.

Winter Chevrolet is a great place to buy a car!

by from Moraga, CA |

We contacted the Internet Director, Linda Grohman, via email about purchasing a new Chevy Cruze. We contacted several other dealers as well. Linda was the only person to reply to our inquiry with exactly what we asked for - a price and an out the door price on a specific Cruze with specific options. We drove to Winter Chevrolet and were duly impressed with the whole experience. Our Cruze was clean, gassed, ready and waiting for us when we arrived. The price was what we had negotiated over the internet and everything was exactly as promised. We were in and out of the dealership in marginal time. Thank you, Linda, for the easiest and most enjoyable vehicle purchase we have ever made! You have restored our faith in car salespeople!

Thank You, Winter Chevrolet and Thank You Linda!

by from Moraga, CA |

I worked with several dealers to find the truck I wanted. No one had it and no one could find it. I contacted Linda Grohman at Winter Chevrolet and she not only found the exact truck I wanted, she did it in 10 minutes! When I arrived to get my truck the next day, Linda was courteous, professional, and she was wonderful with our kids. Everything went smoothly, the price was exactly as promised, and I am the proud owner of my brand new dream truck, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado! Thank you Linda! And a special thank you to Paris who really helped make our visit a pleasant one. Great staff at Winter Chevrolet. We will definitely be contacting Linda for our next vehicle.

Great Price Great Experience

by from Roseville, Ca |

When you first pull up its really hard to see the Chevrolet building because its hidden behind the Ford store and in the Honda parking lot and you cant tell its Chevrolet till you pull in, but all that aside we drove from almost 2 hours away and were praying that the price didnt magically change from the phone conversation we had with Ron the Chevrolet Internet Manager. From the second we arrived we realized we made the right decision, Ron had the Tahoe ready and he was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. The Numbers were exactly what we had discussed on the phone and everything went so smoothly! My husband and I would like to thank the whole Winter Chevrolet team and most of all Ron Kinder for a great SUV at a great price with wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend Ron Kinder if you are looking to stay away from the stereotypical car salesman.

Wonderful Experience

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

First off, my husband and I were completely terrified to enter the depths of the car dealership. We have had bad past experiences at other dealerships plus all the horrible stories you hear. Now to the good stuff, when we arrived we asked for Ron because he is who we had been contacting through email. We were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a handsome man with a big genuine smile that invited us back to his office. He asked my husband and I a few questions about our needs which let me tell you put my husband and I in a completely different mind set. We immediately knew we weren't just another car sale for Ron and he truly cared about meeting our needs and making us happy. We ended up buying a brand new Silverado and it's absolutely perfect for what we need, and Ron was able to explain everything so that we understood it and werent confused by all the numbers. If you are afraid to head to the dealership because of bad past experiences or all the horror stories you hear Im here to tell you that coming from someone that was recently feeling the same way, see Ron Kinder at Winter Chevrolet he will take great care of you and hes not what you expect when you think of a car salesman. Very informative and no pressure. Thanks again Ron!

Winter Honda: Now a happy customer!

by from Antioch, CA |

I thought it took a little bit too long but everyone was very courteous! I was recommended from a friend at state farm to come and get a great deal here and check the prices. Happy with the prices and the deal. Mitchell our salesman was courteous, kind, and very understanding and patient! I would highly recommend him because he understood our needs and found the vehicle that was right for us!