Folger Kia East Charlotte

(3.4) 7 Reviews

5625 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

Buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

No need to fear "The Dreaded Car Buying Experience" here. The customer service was exceptional. There was no high pressure selling going on here. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed. Roe, the salesperson, asked if she could help me. Then proceeded to show me what she had and stood back and let me look and ask questions. How novel! I bought a vehicle, and left a very happy customer.

Car Service

by from Charlotte, nc |

Went in for a broken crank shaft for the second time in little over 12 months. I received my car back with a check engine light on.

Love this dealership!!

by from Charlotte NC |

I love Folger Kia East!!! The service was wonderful the buying process was painless and I didn't have to spend my entire day buying a car. Thomas is wonderful, make sure to ask for him when you go to buy a car at Folger Kia East.

Disappointed....

by from Matthews, NC |

I left my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation. I was later informed I needed to have my brakes changed and a new battery. I told them to go ahead and do the repairs. I picked my car up and started driving home. On the way home, I noticed my car was pulling to the right. I stopped and checked my car paper work and noticed they didn't balance the tires when they rotated them. I called them and informed them about my car. The person I tailed with informed me you don't have to balance tires every time you rotate them. Then he informed me the mechanics have left for the day. I brought my vehicle the next morning and spoke with the service rep. that helped me. He informed me that a car will do that sometimes after a tire rotation and that is normal. Then he. Proceeded to say I may need an alignment. I told him my car was fine and had no problems until I brought it in. He said he'd have the mechanic look at it again. About 15 minutes later he returned my car and no problems now. Tire rotation and balance go together.

Great sales staff, great experience

by from Cornelius, NC |

Having not bought a new vehicle in 25 years and in the process of trying to rebuild my credit which had taken a hit, I was not expecting a very good experience, especially after having been flat out refused any financing options at three other dealerships. Kia was not even a blip on my radar when I first began my search but a friend told me to give them a call. I'm glad I did. The sales staff was super helpful and went above and beyond in helping me secure financing. I plan to be a Kia owner for years to come.

Customer Service is not Folger's "Forte"

by from Mooresville, NC |

Let me preface this review by saying that our sales rep was very nice, but...we purchased a Kia Forte Koup (2012), gently used only 8K miles. Unfortunately Folger did not bother to obtain the key fobs that should have gone with the car. We got 1 valet key and no way for us to use security system/remote lock. It would have been a very simple remedy to get the replacement key/fob from the parts department and install, even before we left the dealership. Would have felt better if they had even offered it at cost. Ended up purchasing a second vehicle (new 2013 Soul) at Keffer and they were able to sell us the key/fob for the Forte and install in less than 30 minutes. Delivery of our vehicle at Folger did not even include a tank of gas - really? Even after emailing the the dealership about this experience the response was an "oh sorry," but no offer to make things right. If this had not been the car my son had his heart set on, we would not have purchased from Folger.

AN EXPERIENCE WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Our experience at Folger Kia East in Charlotte, NC was one that we as a family will never forget!!!!! Our sales consultant Frank Alvey was AMAZING!!! He treated my family as if we were his own family and made it an Awesome experience! Our kids have now nick named him ?UNCLE FRANK? as he even let them get involved and be a part of our car buying experience. I would definitely recommend him and the Folger Kia East Family as the place to shop for you next automobile!!! We are already planning on my next dream car!! Thanks so Much Folger Kia East as you all made us feel like family and a SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SALES CONSULTANT FRANK ALVEY!!!! See you in the NEAR Future!!!!