Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2755 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

New 888-453-6870 New 888-453-6870
Used 888-454-6929 Used 888-454-6929
Service 866-397-1951 Service 866-397-1951

Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect New or Used Car in Stuart, Florida!

Mr Greene

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

Even if very busy, the team at Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always give equal time to their customers, are very organized, and seem eager to go work when opening each morning. My mechanical issues were always detected quickly, and my jeep is always repaired in a timely manner with great results. The fact that the team cares, makes all the difference in the world. I appreciate the courtesy and respect I am given each time. I couldn't be happier with my service. .

Purchase of a new Jeep

by from PBG, FL |

Very positive experience will shop again there. process was pleasant, no haggling and great service

2015 Limited Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Great overall buying experience. My salesman, Jimmy, went above and beyond to get me not only the car I wanted but a great deal too! Very pleased with the level of professionalism throughout the entire dealership. I will definitely refer people to them.

Good Service

by from Stuart, Fl |

I was very pleased with the speed in which my service done. My car was ready when they said it would be ready.

Factory Recall Repairs

by from Jupiter , FL |

Great Service. Not notified that car was ready with No cost Factory Recall work completed. I had to ask after seeing car in lot.

Wallace Service

by from Stuart, Florida |

Service was scheduled and done in a timely manner.

new car buying sales people where excellent thanks

by from highlands new jersey |

All the folks I dealt with where excellent i have nothing more to sale than a very nice experience

Great purchase / dealership experience

by from Hobe Sound |

My wife and I walked around the Wallace Jeep parking lot looking for a wrangler unlimited. A friendly greeter acknowledged our presence and immediately had a sales rep come out to meet us. Our rep was Joe Oberlander. He took time to answer our questions and took us for test drive on 2 vehicles that we were interested in. He was courteous and knowledgeable and absolutely gave us the latitude of evaluating our options. There was no pressure to buy, while he did ask us if there was anything the management can do to help us decide (as we were at that point very convinced that we wanted a jeep after the road tests). We returned the next day to meet with Joe again since we could not decide on the exact vehicle. There was a internet-ad sale happening that weekend and the dealership honored everything that was put in print in media, i.e., discounts, fees, and trade-in value were clearly outlined during negotiation. The sales manager Carter Lee, and also the owner Rusty Wallace came out to answer further questions from us with clear, non-distorted explanations. We were impressed with their candor and their willingness to work with the buyers. Their financing manager Chrissy was equally exceptional in her role in providing all documentation and explanation of any additional services that the buyer may opt for. We were referred to Wallace Jeep by a coworker and we have to say it was a great decision when we reach a quick, mutually satisfactorily purchase agreement.

Purchasing my new Jeep Cherokee

by from JENSEN BEACH FLORIDA |

Great Service and Jim was so easy to work with in making this purchase! I am very happy with my new Jeep Cherokee.

First Time

by from Stuart FL |

This was my first time at Wallace. It was for a recall which took an exceptionally long time before the part was available. That was the only negative about getting the job done. Once the part arrived an appointment was quickly scheduled and the service was very good. The comfortable waiting area is a real plus.