Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2755 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

New 888-453-6870
Used 888-454-6929
Service 866-397-1951

Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect New or Used Car in Stuart, Florida!

fantastic service from start to finish

by from PSL FLORIDA |

Hi Wallace, my wife and I walk the lot. First the greeter meet us.First the greeter ask questions about what we were looking and details about what we liked. The greeter was wonderful. Than a sale representative came out and introduce himself to us. He name was Carter. Very pleasant and knowledgeable person. He was the right person to talk to. He ask questions about what we wanted. We were undecided and buying a new vehicle is a big decision. Carter showed us around going over each vehicle until we came to a vehicle we were interested in. We test drove the vehicle and fell in love with it. Now it was time to do business. Carter helped us through the entire process. It was smooth as silk. As far as I am concern Carter is the man to go to for professional and very friendly service. The whole entire experience was wonderful and uncomplicated. Starting with Carter the great sales representative and Penny in finance dept. The service dept was great also. Carter get a 10+ across the board from the both of us. Thanks Very Much, Bob & Mary

Wallace Dodge in Stuart

by from PoPort St. Lucie, FL |

I purchased a new Dodge Journey from Wallace,. and it was finally a pleasant experience. The salesman, Jimmy, was terrific. He took the time to explin all the features of the vehicle, and informed me of everything that would take place until I drove out! This is a wonderful dealership, with employees who demonstrate a caring above and beyond, and I would recommend anyone to buy a car from Walace !

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I went to shop at Wallafe rather than another local dealer beause I had previous experience with the dealership and have previous experineces with repairs in the auto shop. I found the salessperson to be freeindly, relaxefd and extremely helpful throught his dealing with me. My experiences reinforced the reputation at Wallace. I made a satisfactory purchase, and will definitely recommend this agency and my salesperson to my friends. I received the air of help and cooperation, rather than high-pressured sales which I have encountered in the past from other dealers.

Jeep Auto Service

by from Stuart, Fl |

Service has always been excellent at this dealership! The Service Writers & Service Director have provided honest, quality, friendly & fast service. I have owned 5 Jeeps now & continue to use this dealership when I am in Stuart exclusively! I have been going there since 1998!

Daniel Mc Donald

by from Stuart Fl. |

Your write up lady Mitzie is the best I have ever seen.

Craig P

by from Stuart, FL |

I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but there have been a few kinks along the way. Thank Heaven for the service department at Wallace Jeep...they are the best, friendliest, most effiecient service department i have ever dealt with.

Prompt, efficient and is aware of customer needs

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

Satisfaction of the highest degree. I called and was taken the same day. They replaced the battery which had a bad cell and even though it was over the warranty period they contacted Chrysler to get the replacement at no cost to me. This was all done without any urging on my part

Happy as can be!!!

by from Lake Worth, Fl |

The whole experience was awesome. Particularly liked our salesman, Rick S. He was patient, answered all of our questions and was truly a delight. The finance young lady Penny was equally delightful Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Service

by from Tequesta, florida |

Mark did a great job when I brought my Sebring in for service. He took care of what I wanted done. Vehicle was ready early and the price was very reasonable.

Jeep Dude

by from Stuart, FL |

This is the best service department i have ever dealt with. the staff is qualified, capable, friendly and efficient