Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2755 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

New 888-453-6870
Used 888-454-6929
Service 866-397-1951

Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect New or Used Car in Stuart, Florida!

Great Salesmen

by from West Palm |

Good dealership, nice people and generally fulfilled all promises.

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

Great local Jeep Dealership. Service Manager and his staff are the best!

Wonderful experience , wonderful truck!

by from Stuart, Fl |

We leased a Ram 1500 on on 7-22-14 and it was the quickest and best leasing experience that we have ever had. The lease wa an Internet promo rate and they honored the low Internet price! The whole showroom experience was wonderful and this was mainly due to Maurice Garris and Jeanette Gilbert. They are truly at the top of their game. The truck is awesome, too!

Great Service

by from WPB, Florida |

Great dealership with wonderful customer service. Salesman told me everything about the vehicle I was interested in and allowed me to take as long of a test drive as I would like. Bought the car I wanted for a reasonable price and am completely happy with it.

No games, quality sales and service staff

by from South Florida |

I have purchased 3 Jeeps from this dealership. Several other dealerships are closer to my home, but they all lack the credibility, professionalism, and reliability of Wallace Jeep. Sales staff recognize that car buyers are intelligent and knowledgeable; therefore, they are not inclined to play sales games seen elsewhere. The service department is the best I have seen anywhere. They don't try to "push" unneeded repairs, they are proactive, and most importantly they know their stuff! Like the sales staff, they are friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

purchasing a 2014 Grand Cherokee

by from Hobe Sound Fl |

traded in two cars and purchased a new Grand Cherokee Maurice started and followed through walking us through the sale and finished up with the most comprehensive explanation of all the features of this fine auto. I have had the pleasure of buying and owning many cars and by far this experience stands out above the rest Thank you Wallace

Not the best experience

by from Stuart, fl |

This dealer can do a lot better. Initial experience with greeter and sales person was very good. When we could not meet with the person we hade made contact we were introduced to another sales person, Rudy Wood. Rudy was a great guy who was obviously trying to do his best. The problem came with negotiating a price. We were purchasing a demo with well over 3700 miles. Given this and the fact that our warranty was now 3700 miles less, we were expecting a fair deal. We thought we had this after some time. The sales manager, came over and gave us the impression he was excepting the deal by saying " He was all in". He smiled and shook hands and left. Shortly after realizing that what he meant was he was unwilling to decrease the price by another $500.00. Even when i went back to explain his poor use of words all he could do was sit back, smile and laugh. If it had not been that this car was what my son was looking for, I was ready to leave. We did end up getting the car and on the day of picking it up realized they did not detail it. They don't do that there they told us and i am still uncertain if they ever serviced it. My best advice is think carefully about going to Wallace. There are better. Reviews I found later were also not supportive. The sales persons like Rudy and Penny were great, but if you do go avoid at all cost working with a particular sales manager. Any person in that position who does not understand the language or laughs at your face is not someone i would deal with.

Excellent Service

by from Palm City, FL |

Have had a number of repairs and routine maintenance done. It's always done well and the customer service is great. A place I trust.

will buy my next car at wallace

by from port saint lucie fl. |

went searching on line for a used truck (suv) was un sure, but threw all of there inventory and with all there help back and forth But Online Only( my choice) , never went in to go out of my way at any time, when I found the one I was interested in I did my credit application on line while dealing with (PENNY) she was the on line sales associate , Then I went down to look at the SUV HYUNDIA TUSCON . By that time I got there my credit was approved and it was very fast then , all I needed was a deposit to hold the car till I went home to get a few thing together for the financing , I then had no time to go back to sign the papers for 2 days but when I could make it back to sign papers it took us all of about 1 hour to pick up the car. they had it detailed full of gas ready to go. What a great experience it was so easy so fast no wait no problem

Everyone is friendly and helpful

by from PSL, Florida |

We bought our car and have brought it in twice for routine services. The people are friendly and fast. If there is a problem they do everything to fix it and do it right the first time. We had to leave our car for the day and told them we would need transportation and they set us up. They are very helpful and efficient, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.