Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2755 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

New 888-453-6870
Used 888-454-6929
Service 866-397-1951

Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Here to Help You Find Your Perfect New or Used Car in Stuart, Florida!

Dodge Journey

by from Melbourne, FL |

Scott was a very nice man, and was not pushy like most car dealers are. He had a great personality and was very accommodating; he even offered to leave his desk so that I could breastfeed my infant that had made the trip with me and my fiancee. We had not planned on purchasing the journey that day, but we definitely were happy with how we were treated, the overall efficiency of Scott and the financing department, and our new to us vehicle. Thank you!

Bought a used vehicle from Wallace.

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

They were a pleasure to work with. My salesman Johnny M. was great. He helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. The service crew was awesome. Everyone was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Service Experience

by from Hobe Sound, Fl. |

I have had all maintaince and service done at your dealership since the vehicle was purchased new and have been extremely satisfied by the work performed with a special thanks to my service adviser who has been extremely professional in all the dealings with service to date.j

Searching 4 Excellence

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

Excellent staff...highly recommend. Have been going to this dealership for service for 3 years and I am very happy with service.

great dealer

by from STUART FL |

ONE OF THE BEST DEALERSHIPS AROUND. .GREAT SERVICE DEPT

Recall

by from Stuart |

Came in for another recall on airbags...this is the third one...but Alan treated me as though I was having repairs done that I was paying for and didn't make me feel like I was a bother at all. The car was completed as promised and he contacted me to let me know right away. Very easy place to deal with in the service department. Some place I have been they tell you 3 hours and at 5 pm you still haven't heard anything. This is not the case with Alan and Wallace Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Didn't rate the Quality of repair because I have no idea unless the air bag doesn't deploy....lol...thanks Alan taking care of this recall for me.

service work

by from palm city fl |

great place. service people (mitzy) absolutely wonderful. good job.

My Big Car Adventure

by from Stuart, Florida |

The sale person was great, the car is excellent. The person handling closing and finance is misleading about the cost of extending warranties. She attempted to use scare tactics about vehicle reliability and future problems with computer failures and out of pocket cost. Base on what she said, if I believed her I would not buy a Chrysler product, I would have ran out the door. I know that the products are good, or I would not have come in. I wonder how many seniors made extended warranty purchases on FEAR. Send some in there acting as a buyer see what you think. As far as extended warranties go if it was offered by Chrysler I would consider it based on reputations. Never from a third party.

Purchase of a2015JeepCherokee.Thanks you Wallace

by from Pt St Lucie Fl. |

I was very pleased with all involved in the sale of my Jeep Cherokee

Glass trim - hail damage replacement.

by from Stuart, FL |

Bought the vehicle with hail dents from recent storm. All dents were removed and this was the final part for the trim to be replaced that was also dented. Good follow-up by Rusty and Mitzi - thank you.