Progressive Auto Center

Used 866-906-1379

Buy, Sell, Trade and Finance

Excellent service honest people

by from Sf. Ca |

This the fist time in my life I ran to an honest people at progressive Auto center . I bought my Nissan Altima it was amazing how Clean it is . Ooh my god the service excellent I advise any one looking for used car to contact them Ull get the best deal ever clean car . Thank u guys

gooood people

by from davis |

First time car buyer. Came in armed with facts and figures. Love the Honda brand and big fan of Civic for the good gas mileage. Sam let me test drive and compare several different cars to make sure I found the make and options that best met my needs.Sam worked with me through several rounds of questions and first-time buyer concerns until I was comfortable with the numbers and options. Definitely needed to know all the line item details and he was happy to oblige. A few hours later and I'm a happy new owner of a Honda Civic. First time buyer, plan to be a long time Honda customer, especially with progressive auto center.....

Toyota Marin

by from San Rafael, CA |

It was a very easy process. I bought the car within 10 minutes, had a slight negotiation that was reasonable, and the whole process only took about an hour. The car was in excellent shape (119 points of review), and they were willing to fix the minor upholstery damage as part of the sale.

good job on selling me a good used car

by from sacramento ca |

i went to progressive last month and bought a car for my daughter their service was very good and finally i got my daughter a good var.thank u guys and specially alex he is a very good man i tell every one to buy cars from them ..