Principal Auto Sales LLC

1835 E Jolly Rd, Lansing, MI 48910

Used 877-438-1828

great customer service

by from lansing, MI |

I was told about this dealership from a friend, going in I already had the mind set that this place was going to be just like any other used car dealer. I was completely wrong. These guys were really helpful and determined to get me the car I wanted. The customer service was great, they were honest with me, and they are people of their word. I was told the car I was getting came with a year warrenty, come to find out it didn't. Since I was told it did Brian told me "hey, we're men of our word so I'll throw the year warrenty in there for free." And to top it off the car I bought from them is running great! No issues what so ever just like they told me. Great people, I would highly recommend people there for their first car or even a car in general.

Great service and people, nice facilities

by from Lansing, MI |

Thanks so much Joe and Brian, you guys really took care of me and helped me out.

Great Service

by from East Lansing |

From the moment I walked in I received great cusstomer service. Salesman made me feel like I was in good hands and as the process continued this feeling remained.

Top Notch

by from Holt, MI |

I bought a 2007 Trailblazer. I saw my car online on Friday stop that night and test drove it. I let Joe who is one of the owners. I told him I wanted it, by Monday I was signing my papers and drove my truck home. It was exactly what I was looking for and could not be happier with my choice. These guys are top notch. Both Brian and Joe explained the process and were upfront about everything. I will never go somewhere else.

Great Deal!

by from East Lansing, MI |

I am really impressed with the customer service at this dealership. I typically do not like dealing with dealers, but I had a specific car I had been looking for and had not found a good deal from a private party. The price was good, the car is still beautiful a month later, and I'll make this my first stop the next time I need to buy a car!

The Principal made it a great experience for a car

by from Athens, West Virginia |

They was excellent to work with the customer. He was polite, new his information about the car.

by from Elsie, MI |

Great experience and Brain was extremely helpful! Will recommend to others for sure.

Review on 08' Mercury Milan

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I purchased my 08' Mercury Milan from Principal Auto Sales in December of 2013. It's been almost 3 months and I have little to no complaints. Brian, The manager, was beyond helpful in my buying experience. He was patient and was able to get me the car I wanted and a great deal. I had one issue with my washer fluid which he fixed right away with no hesitation. I went to several dealers and I instantly felt comfortable and confident that he would give me the right service and the best car and rate that I was most satisfied with. I would recommend Principal Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great car. THANK YOU BRIAN!

Awesome Experience

by from Lansing , MI |

I was in the market for a used car at a reasonable price. I went in not expecting much due to my not so desirable credit history. Brian made it possible for me to get financed and find a car. I bought a 2008 Ford Escape with just over 100k miles. He went above and beyond to make sure i was happy and comfortable with mypurchase and service. There was maintence done before I even drove it off the lot. I will surely recommend him in the furture aand be back for another car!!!

Extremely Happy!!!

by from Lansing Michigan |

I recently purchased a 2006 Cadillac CTS from Brian at Principal Auto Sales LLC & am extremely happy with my choice. Brian was very helpful with the whole process & very easy to work with:) I highly recommend Principal Auto Sales LLC.

Highly Recommend!

by from Holt, MI |

I feel great about my car buying experience with Brian at Principle Auto Sales! For one, I love our new "used" GMC Envoy! It drives perfect and I feel like it's a car I can depend on for many years to come. Secondly, Brian is super easy to work with because it's all about your needs and how he can help you. He was very flexible with his time and accommodated my schedule. I felt very comfortable while working with him from the test drive all the way to closing the deal. The buying experience doesn't stop once he gives you the keys. I know I can count on him for help with service, a repair, or another vehicle in the future. What else can you ask for?