Principal Auto Sales LLC

1835 E Jolly Rd, Lansing, MI 48910

Used 877-438-1828

Extremely Happy!!!

by from Lansing Michigan |

I recently purchased a 2006 Cadillac CTS from Brian at Principal Auto Sales LLC & am extremely happy with my choice. Brian was very helpful with the whole process & very easy to work with:) I highly recommend Principal Auto Sales LLC.

great customer service

by from lansing, MI |

I was told about this dealership from a friend, going in I already had the mind set that this place was going to be just like any other used car dealer. I was completely wrong. These guys were really helpful and determined to get me the car I wanted. The customer service was great, they were honest with me, and they are people of their word. I was told the car I was getting came with a year warrenty, come to find out it didn't. Since I was told it did Brian told me "hey, we're men of our word so I'll throw the year warrenty in there for free." And to top it off the car I bought from them is running great! No issues what so ever just like they told me. Great people, I would highly recommend people there for their first car or even a car in general.

The Principal made it a great experience for a car

by from Athens, West Virginia |

They was excellent to work with the customer. He was polite, new his information about the car.

by from Elsie, MI |

Great experience and Brain was extremely helpful! Will recommend to others for sure.

Review on 08' Mercury Milan

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I purchased my 08' Mercury Milan from Principal Auto Sales in December of 2013. It's been almost 3 months and I have little to no complaints. Brian, The manager, was beyond helpful in my buying experience. He was patient and was able to get me the car I wanted and a great deal. I had one issue with my washer fluid which he fixed right away with no hesitation. I went to several dealers and I instantly felt comfortable and confident that he would give me the right service and the best car and rate that I was most satisfied with. I would recommend Principal Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great car. THANK YOU BRIAN!

Awesome Experience

by from Lansing , MI |

I was in the market for a used car at a reasonable price. I went in not expecting much due to my not so desirable credit history. Brian made it possible for me to get financed and find a car. I bought a 2008 Ford Escape with just over 100k miles. He went above and beyond to make sure i was happy and comfortable with mypurchase and service. There was maintence done before I even drove it off the lot. I will surely recommend him in the furture aand be back for another car!!!

Highly Recommend!

by from Holt, MI |

I feel great about my car buying experience with Brian at Principle Auto Sales! For one, I love our new "used" GMC Envoy! It drives perfect and I feel like it's a car I can depend on for many years to come. Secondly, Brian is super easy to work with because it's all about your needs and how he can help you. He was very flexible with his time and accommodated my schedule. I felt very comfortable while working with him from the test drive all the way to closing the deal. The buying experience doesn't stop once he gives you the keys. I know I can count on him for help with service, a repair, or another vehicle in the future. What else can you ask for?

Very Pleased With Everything!

by from Flint, Michigan |

Stepping into the office, situated in a back room of a coffee warehouse (which adds a delightful smell to the whole experience) I wasn't sure what to expect. We had looked at several other dealerships and were kind of tired of all the gimmicks and games. Thankfully, Brian is a much different type of dealer. The 2010 Malibu I purchased needed a new Rack and Pinion, which he got installed right away with brand new parts. He was honest and quick with everything and thankfully did not try to play games with pricing. I got an incredible deal and the whole experience was very pleasant and painless. I would definitely recommend Principal Auto Sales to anyone looking for a good used car at a great price.

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Lansing, MI |

I came to Principal Auto Sales knowing that the Ford Explorer in their lot was kind of out of my price range (even though I had been pre-approved with enough cash to purchase a $20k vehicle - Don't know how the bank came up with that figure)!! Anyway, I figured I'd out check it out since after going to other dealerships, I had found vehicles within my budget but not exactly what I wanted. Brian showed me the vehicle, let me drive it, gave me all of the information I needed and while talking to him, I realized that he, at no moment, made me feel pressured to buy from him; on the contrary, he seemed very honest and easy to talk to. The only reason why I didn't buy the vehicle that night was because I wanted to have my mechanic check it out but, after coming home that night and reading the reviews posted on this website, I called him and left him a voice mail letting him know that I was purchasing the truck from him. So, the next evening, when I went to pick up my truck, again, he was very courteous, polite and friendly. After signing the contract, I left with my nice Ford Explorer feeling very happy and really satisfied with the customer service I had received from Principal Auto Sales. Thank you very much Brian for your personalized customer service!!

Best experience buying a car!

by from Mason, MI |

Brian was excellent to work with. We had been around to many dealerships in the area, and we were tired of dealing with the sales pitch and the pressure. We were relieved that Brian was so easy to talk with and so honest with us about everything. I honestly could not have been happier with the entire transaction. Brain went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of. Truly appreciate doing business with him and will definitely go back in the future!

Not your typical car buying experience

by from Traverse City, MI |

I was in a particularly tough situation... self employed with far less than great credit and in need of a truck after my engine blew. I searched the entire state of Michigan for my "ideal" vehicle, and I found it at Principal Auto Sales. I called Brian and he began the process of getting me financed. At the same time, I found another vehicle at a local dealership (200 miles north of Brian) and they got me approved at 21%. Brian got me approved through his local credit union that he works with at 12.5%. No brainer. i drove down, dropped off the rental car at the airport, and Brian picked me up, right on time, and took me to his lot. I drove the truck, decided that it was the right vehicle, and we then finalized all the paperwork. A few days later, I had some minor issues with the way the truck was running. Brian paid for my gas round trip, as well as the cost of a tune up, and offered to buy me lunch. His mechanics were incredibly generous and took the time necessary to get my issues resolved, and made me the first priority of the day. I would highly recommend Brian and Principal Auto Sales if you are in the market for a used vehicle. I have never been treated with such kindness, understanding and respect when buying a vehicle as I was with these people. Bottom line: They want to do the right thing. In my case, that's exactly what they did. For that, I thank them and appreciate the knowledge that I can count on them in the future.