Principal Auto Sales LLC

1835 E Jolly Rd, Lansing, MI 48910

Used 877-438-1828

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Lansing, MI |

I came to Principal Auto Sales knowing that the Ford Explorer in their lot was kind of out of my price range (even though I had been pre-approved with enough cash to purchase a $20k vehicle - Don't know how the bank came up with that figure)!! Anyway, I figured I'd out check it out since after going to other dealerships, I had found vehicles within my budget but not exactly what I wanted. Brian showed me the vehicle, let me drive it, gave me all of the information I needed and while talking to him, I realized that he, at no moment, made me feel pressured to buy from him; on the contrary, he seemed very honest and easy to talk to. The only reason why I didn't buy the vehicle that night was because I wanted to have my mechanic check it out but, after coming home that night and reading the reviews posted on this website, I called him and left him a voice mail letting him know that I was purchasing the truck from him. So, the next evening, when I went to pick up my truck, again, he was very courteous, polite and friendly. After signing the contract, I left with my nice Ford Explorer feeling very happy and really satisfied with the customer service I had received from Principal Auto Sales. Thank you very much Brian for your personalized customer service!!

Best experience buying a car!

by from Mason, MI |

Brian was excellent to work with. We had been around to many dealerships in the area, and we were tired of dealing with the sales pitch and the pressure. We were relieved that Brian was so easy to talk with and so honest with us about everything. I honestly could not have been happier with the entire transaction. Brain went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of. Truly appreciate doing business with him and will definitely go back in the future!

Not your typical car buying experience

by from Traverse City, MI |

I was in a particularly tough situation... self employed with far less than great credit and in need of a truck after my engine blew. I searched the entire state of Michigan for my "ideal" vehicle, and I found it at Principal Auto Sales. I called Brian and he began the process of getting me financed. At the same time, I found another vehicle at a local dealership (200 miles north of Brian) and they got me approved at 21%. Brian got me approved through his local credit union that he works with at 12.5%. No brainer. i drove down, dropped off the rental car at the airport, and Brian picked me up, right on time, and took me to his lot. I drove the truck, decided that it was the right vehicle, and we then finalized all the paperwork. A few days later, I had some minor issues with the way the truck was running. Brian paid for my gas round trip, as well as the cost of a tune up, and offered to buy me lunch. His mechanics were incredibly generous and took the time necessary to get my issues resolved, and made me the first priority of the day. I would highly recommend Brian and Principal Auto Sales if you are in the market for a used vehicle. I have never been treated with such kindness, understanding and respect when buying a vehicle as I was with these people. Bottom line: They want to do the right thing. In my case, that's exactly what they did. For that, I thank them and appreciate the knowledge that I can count on them in the future.

Out standing and fast service! Very welcoming!

by from Lansing,Mi |

I just bought a 2009 G6 in perfect condition! All services have been quick, easy and satisfying

Buy from Principal Auto

by from Charlotte, MI |

I went to Brian looking for a used vehicle. He found me an 07 Acadia with under 100k! Not only that, he sold it to me at a GREAT price! Brian went above and beyond for me. He went through every nook and cranny for me and fixed any problems before he let me drive away. The word Honest does not do justice for him. He was up front about everything. He didn't pressure me into purchasing and he wanted to make sure I got the car I wanted and deserved. I highly recommend buying from Principal Auto. Great customer service, honest and friendly. I will be buying again from Brian. Go see him today to get your new car!

You need to buy your vehicles from Principal Auto!

by from Charlotte, MI |

I went to Brian looking for a new vehicle. He found me an 07 Acadia with under 100k miles! Not only that, he also sold it to me at a GREAT price! Brian went through every nook & cranny for me and fixed any issues before he let me drive away. Honest does not do justice to describe him. The customer service was beyond expectation - he went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted and deserved. I love the car and will be buying all of my cars from Principal Auto from now on! Go see Brian - he won't let you down.

Great experience!

by from Holt, MI |

Principal Auto Sales was great to work with! I purchased a 2011 Buick La Crosse there for an amazing price. The buying process was quick and easy!

Great Sercives

by from Howell, MI |

Professionally built dealership. If your looking for a car Principle Services is the place to go. Unbelievable experience!

great service and clean dealer ship and friendly

by from holt michigan 48842 |

my wife and i stopped in and looked at a 2009 cadillac dts love at first sight brain and joe was very HONEST to us from the start and friendly also love the car and how they took care of us we will be going back there in the spring to purchase a car for are other daughter we are very pleased with the staff and with the care we would tell every one in the market to first go and talk to these people first before going to any other dealer they are great people with great cars customer and bought the car on 9-4-2013.

An overall excellent car buying experience

by from Holt, MI |

I recently bought a black 2007 Impala from Principal Auto Sales LLC. The owner of Principal Auto Sales sold us our car. He was very upfront and helpful. He did not pressure us to purchase the car and was sure to tell us that if there was any kind of issue with anything on the vehicle to bring it back in. Almost everything that could go wrong is covered by the warranty through Principal Auto Sales. The car looks great and runs great. We absolutely love this car and would very highly recommend purchasing a car at this dealership to anybody who is looking for a nice reliable vehicle.