Southeast Ford

Used 423-943-7445
Service 423-542-4136

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Elizabethton, Tennessee |

I really liked my whole buying experience. Marshall was my salesman. He made me feel welcomed and really took the time to listen and help me find the right truck.

Great Customer Service

by from Elizabethton, TN |

Very friendly staff. Chris Milhorn is a really mic guy that helped me find a car that was affordable and great on gas. I could tell he had my interest in mind.

Great service, courteous staff

by from Elizabethton, TN |

I had my oil changed, and my tires rotated, and was there hardly any time at all. The staff was very kind and courteous.

Southeast Ford responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Thank you for this wonderful feedback, Pamela! I am pleased to hear that the service was completed in a timely manner and that our team was kind and courteous. Thank you and we look forward to servicing you again! Joshua Hartfford - GM - jhartfordgsm@gmail.com

Elizabethton Ford

by from Elizabethton, TN |

Scott Tyler was very friendly and helpful. He wasnt pushy with the sell at all and helped work everything out.

Excellent service

by from Johnson City TN |

the sales person was very knowledgeable about all the features of the car.. was able to match me with a car that I would like and that fit my budget.

Professional service team

by from Elizabethton, TN |

Customer service great in two ways. First My driver side cloth bucket seat covered in plastic to keep it clean during the service. Second my vehicles service time from start to finish was very appropriate for the job being performed.

Helpful and Friendly

by from Gray, TN |

I had a pleasant experience when working with sales and management at Souteast Ford in Elizabethton, TN. I was treated as a human being and wasn't hassled. I would recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for their next vehicle. I'd like to thank Quinn and Josh for a good car shopping experience.

Don't buy from Southeast

by from Johnson city tn |

Received a letter from them to come in and trade. So on Oct 16th we bought a 2014 Escape, the letter said you would get a $250 gas card with every new or used car purchased that week I ask for my card when we signed our papers and was told it would be mailed after several calls to them with no response I called the GM today and was told it wasn't wrote up at time of sale and that they lost $227 on my sale so I won't be getting the card. Bought our daughter a 2014 Escape from Ramey Ford last week and was treated great so keep your card and attitude Southeast Ford and stop sending me promo mail