International Subaru of Merrillville

Used 888-480-5439
Service 877-398-8366

Wonderful customer service!

by from Merrillville |

Rick Smolen was our sales person and it was the best experience I ever had at a car dealership. We did our loan application over the Internet at home it was fast and convenient. Thank you Rick and Subaru!

Terrible and deplorable customer

by from Merrilville, IN |

Lack of integrity and communication. Promises made, promises broken. Apologies and excuses with no problems being resolved. Fourth and absolute last Subaru purchased from this dealer. Complete and total disregard for customer service and follow thru.

Purchase of a car

by from Crete, Il |

We had a great experience and great acceptance and ended up buying a car and picked it up last night

Got my Subie! Ask for Thomas when you go in

by from Crown Point, IN |

Did my research for months. Finally decided on a sport premium impreza. Did a factory order to get exactly what I wanted. My salesman was Thomas Z. He was very nice to deal with, not pushy at all. A breath of fresh air compared to other dealerships I've been in lol! I haven't received the car yet, but I'm confidant all will go smooth.

My New Forester

by from Munster |

I came into the dealership with two models in mined. I had some idea what accessories I wanted. Rick went over what was available on each model and we decided on the Forester with the Navigation and the Eiyesight system. Rick was very helpful in closing the deal. When the car was delivered Rick very carefully explain the controls and said if we had any questions to give him a call. I had a problem with the ATOIL TEMP light coming on for no reason. The Service Department took care of the issue promptly and gave me a car to use while mine was being serviced. The car has performed as advertised.

Never did contact me

by from Kokomo, IN |

They had a truck for sale which I was interested in. I used the form on Cars.com but was never contacted by the dealership. I even checked my spam folder to make sure their email did not end up there. They also had my cell number. Hard to buy a vehicle when they don't contact you!!!

New outback owner

by from Crown Point In |

I just bought my first Subaru today and it was a great experience.My salesman was Thomas Zavacki and he was so good,I was happy to buy my car from him.He was very patient,I never felt pressured,and he took a lot of time explaining all the features of the car.I would highly recommend him.Thanks Subaru!

MR. Mikuly

by from Schererville< Indiana |

It was a great experience with everyone at International Subaru of Merrillville. Thomas Zavacki, our sales professional, was GREAT to work with, he was very knowledgeable and we never felt rushed or pressured. The finance manager, Andy McNamara, was also great to work with, he never pushed us, just explained the options which helped us make an educated decision. Before we purchased our Forester, my wife called and talked to the service manager, Frank Rees, to ask a question about an option. She was so impressed on how he took the time to talk to her. The care given to us BEFORE we purchased our vehicle was just one of the many reasons we went to Subaru of Merrillville.

Exceptional Customer Serivce

by from Highland |

We have been looking at Outbacks for quite a while. We finally decided to make a purchase. Our salesman, Thomas, was excellent! Very patient, knowledgeable and wasn't pushy at all! So glad that we finally got our Outback, we LOVE it! Thanks Thomas!

Exceptional Customer Serivce