Infiniti of Augusta

Service 877-289-2034

Experience Luxury at Infiniti of Augusta on Washington Road

False advertising...

by from Evans GA |

Don't have much of a review other than that the car I was interested in was wrongly priced and Infiniti refused to honor their advertised price for the vehicle. So, don't believe I'll be looking to them in the future for the purchase of a car.

One Person's Brief Experience

by from Georgia |

I found this dealer when looking at used Subaru Outbacks and it had one at a lower than KBB price. So I contacted he dealer and made an offer which was politely rejected. However, after checking back two days later, I learned that the dealer significantly raised the price as though my interest alerted it that it had poorly priced the car. The message received was that the dealer does not put a lot of thought or oversight in its pricing of its used cars and that prospective customers attracted to the dealership based on price signal errors to the dealer more than it reflects any conscious strategy to provide value to consumers. I write this, of course, on the basis of my interest in a single car. Readers should be aware that my experience could easily be an outlier relative to the overall quality of this dealership.