CARite-Madison Heights

CARite-Madison Heights

101 W Fourteen Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071

Used 877-259-4330

Need help with financing? WE SAY YES!!

Amazing Team

by from Warren Mi |

I went into the Madison Heights location and was greeted immediately. From the salespeople to what I later found out the managers as well. I've purchased many vehicles and have never felt so welcome and comfortable walking into a dealership before. Matt my salesperson was amazing. The way he explained all my options and choices, I was out right at ease. For someone who has had some credit hiccups in the past, I was very comfortable. Jose the sales manager was great at explaining the financing and how their program was going to help my credit. I have a great car and manager payments. They aren't the lowest but they put me into a budgetable payment plan. Thanks CARite.

Excellent Service Department

by from madison heights mi |

I brought my car in after going to several other repair shops and dealers and was very impressed, with the service I received here. The Service Advisor listened to my concerns, and was able to work me in without an appointment, they explained to me what was wrong with my vehicle and what was needed to repair it, and what maintenance was due on it in a timely and professional manner, they explained the pricing and was able to take me home and pick me up when the car was finished, I will be back from now on Carite will be my first choice to maintain my car.

Matt has my 150% approval and appreciation

by from warren,mi |

we are very pleased with overall experience. Our thanks to Matt

Amazing Service

by from Oak Park,MI |

When I walked in I was just going to browse around. It was a very nice facility. When I got there I was greeted by Paris. He showed us around the showroom. He guaranteed to get m into a car that day and he did. I never thought that I would be approved. He was nice, we laughed and it was a very reasonable price. He said it will help build my credit. If you go to Madison Heights see Paris he is the best. I am very pleased with my purchase so far.

Parris was awesome!!!

by from Southfield, MI. |

I have to say coming here was all my moms idea. She recently bought a 2008 Saturn truck that she loves and I decided to give the place a chance and I can say I love it. From walking in saying hello to driving off with my car. I came in told them my situation with my old car and they did everything they could to try to help. At first there was nothing they I could do because I was trying to trade in my old car but the condition of my old car was bad and it really wasn't much they could do. The salesman Parris helped me out in told me that he could try something and when he came back he brought up a 2008 dodge caliber that was all black with 62k miles on it. I instantly fell in love with the car because I was already looking for that type of car. Once he found the car instantly had to put money down on it because they cars go really fast. The following week I came in with my down payment I drove off with the car. I'm not going to lie there were some issues but once those got figure out, I was back happy and still am. The best part I love is, if I wanted to get my money back I was able to and other places never give me that choice before. So if you want a good car and good service COME HERE AND SEE PARRIS !

Major Upsell - alarmist perpsective

by from Madison Heights, Michigan |

Tried to use a Groupon for an oil change here. They refused because they said I had a blown head gasket, and I would just be wasting my money - but they had a used engine they could install for just $1,300. Huh...?! Then they said, I'd be lucky to get home. Based on their statements, I was lucky the car just didn't die and rollover... That was last winter. The engine had about 73,000 miles on it. I did have to get an oil leaked repaired - for about $45, and a year later the car is driving fine. And I still have those Groupons - which I will never use!

Thanks Robert

by from Oakland county, Mi |

The CarRite in Madison Heights is a great car dealership that really wants to take care of their customers. We were greeted with a smile as soon as we walked in and we were never pressured at any point. Our sales consultant, Robert Jackson, was very friendly and he walked us through the entire process. My wife heard a noise coming from the engine during our test drive and the service department found a leak in the exhaust system and fixed it before we drove off the lot. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to rebuild their credit. My bankruptcy has only been discharged for a few days and they were able to get me a great rate with a great term that I was comfortable with. I tried going through other dealerships and was only offered interest rates that were above 20%. This dealership was able to get me an amazing rate for just exiting bankruptcy. Come to the CarRite in Madison Heights even if you have been denied every where else.

Amazed By Luc Pineiro

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I'd Been In Contact With Luc Who Truly Encouraged Me To Look Into CARite After Being Let Down So Many Times. He Listened To My Story, Understood & BAM !! I Was Approved For A Saturn VUE. Finally, A Vehicle I Want & I Didn't Need A Co-Signer. I Pick Up My Baby Next Week & I'm Very Excited. Thank You SOOOOO Much Lucas, You're A Complete Blessing. Can't Wait To Ride Out In Style !! :)

Great, honest, no-pressure

by from Madison Heights, MI |

I had been looking for a car for 6 months. I had been to 4 or 5 dealers before going to Carite. All were your typical high-pressure, manipulating dealerships. So when I went to Carite I had decided that if I felt at all like I was being conned, I would just leave. But as soon as I started talking to Matt, I could tell he was honest and sincere. It was more like buying a car from a friend than your typical "car-salesman". He made buying a car very stress free. Plus I LOVE my new Regal!! If you're thinking about buying a used car, seriously consider going to see Matt at the Madison Heights Carite.

Phenominal Customer Service

by from Clinton Township, MI |

I stopped the Car Rite last week. Ran into a guy named Paris Terry. He was able to help me look at a few vehicles. Overall I was blown away by the professionalism of the entire team. I can say that the Car Rite team puts their customers first.

Problem Solved

by from Dearborn,mi |

Carite was recommended by a friend who happen to be an Sales Associate. My Buying experience was Excellent!! I was turned down by numerous Auto Dealers and thought there wasn't any hope of me getting a new vehicle. I decided to visit Carite the Madison Heights location and I glad I did because I was APPROVED! And not only did they have a wide range of cars to choose from within my budget, the atmosphere here is very welcoming. I had to take my car in due to a faulty sensor ,that cause it to be serviced for a couple of days, And even though I was without a car, Carite understood my pain and frustration. Not only did I get my vehicle fixed I was also compensated for my inconvenience!! Which I greatly Appreciate. I would like to personally thank Jon Howze (Sales Manager) ,Jose Arellano(Sales Manager) ,Don (Service Advisor). For communicating with me and offering beyond Great customer service . I will Recommend Carite Madison Heights Location to anyone who's in need of a new car.