Vern Eide Used Cars

3809 E 10th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103

Used 866-691-2747 Used 866-691-2747

Love Verne Eide

by from Sioux Falls SD |

I Love Vern Eide. I am a two time customer of theirs. Their service is always top of the line, the cost is comparable to other dealerships but you always get a freshly washed car and a detailed receipt of what was and needs to be done with a really great attitude. The facilities is great always seems to be fresh cookies and drinks available in a clean environment. The only thing I would complain about is they tend to ignore women, if there is a man present its like I don't exist. I'm the one whose name is on the loan but because i am soft spoken they just talk right over me. This is not unique to Vern Eide however. You would think in today's day and age sales men would realize that women have questions as well. This a side I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great deal.

Well run dealership

by from Minong, WI |

Clean friendly service, no pressure from sales, clean well serviced vehicle, salesman Tim was nice and knew his buissiness. They were tough to negotiate with, but did come down a little. Both sales managers were also okay guys............contacted by Webb site and cars.com.

Bought Car Long Distance

by from South Dakota |

Found the vehicle I was looking for on cars.com at this dealership. I live 400 miles away. I was able to work a deal over the phone that included my trade. I got a descent price for my trade and the vehicle bought. All went well when I was able to drive over and make the exchange. Their vehicle was as advertised and their service was great. Would buy from this dealer again.