201 Auto Mall Parkway, Vallejo, CA 94591

New 888-755-2805
Used 866-455-7580
Service 888-383-3654

New Sienna SE - Kino Was awesome!!

by from Vallejo, CA |

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I went here about 5 days ago and wanted to see the Sienna LE and I got to test drive it. I asked for Kino, since my father had done business with him years before and he took care of us right away when we got there. I loved the car but they did not have the color I wanted which was the dark grey so I put it off and searched online for one in the color I wanted. During my search I found a awesome deal on a SE fully equipped, I would silly not to take it, I was able to get the same deal here, although they did not have the color I wanted Kino kept in touch and not in the pushy way most salesmen are. I finally found the color I wanted at Hanlees in Richmond and went there a few days ago, I had the OTD price which according to them also included an additional $200 off and I was ready to just sign paperwork. However they tried to work me with numbers claiming my APR was 5.99% with 790 credit score, then they could drop the APR to 3.99% I laughed and walked away. How do you drop APRs? not only that I did my calculations for payments and they were giving monthly payments WITHOUT including my down payment!! THEY WERE RIPPING ME OFF!! What did I do? I called Kino after Toyota had closed and he called me right back!! I knew they did not have the color I wanted but the price was unbeatable and honestly the silver sky is a lot darker than their previous silver color cars (I have a silver corolla so I didn't want another car in the same color) I asked about APRs and he told me he would look into it. He found me a great APR A LOT lower for 72 months. I drove to Toyota yesterday after work and sat down with him. He didn't try to work me with numbers, as we had prearranged the price of the vehicle through e-mails, he was honest, told me what I could get the car for- REALISTICALLY, did not lie to me AT ALL and was very upfront, he brought me out a detailed sheet with all the prices and my OTD price and monthly payments. We signed paperwork and viola' The car is in my driveway! WHY DID I EVER WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE?? My monthly payments are significantly less than they would have been if I signed with Hanlees even though they were dropping the car OTD 200$ more than Vallejo. All details of the car were shown to me prior to leaving and Kino and Jason made sure I understood all the features my car included. You want an honest salesman (I know who would of thought ) ASK FOR KINO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KINO AND TOYOTA VALLEJO I LOVE MY NEW VAN!!

Nice lease experience

by from Napa, CA |

My lease ended on a Toyota Camry, so I return it a few months ago. I believe it?s a great car and I was totally satisfied. I wanted to lease the Camry again. A friend recommended Vallejo Toyota and told me to ask for Jason Sangmaster. So I called him directly and let him know what I needed. He called back promptly letting me know the car was on the lot. He was pretty straight to the point and super nice, so I told him I?d be in the next day. The dealership was clean with a nice layout, everyone seemed to be happy, and Jason was ready for me once I walked in the door. We went for a quick test drive since I pretty much knew what I was getting except for the Bluetooth, which I love. We were able to settle on a lease agreement that I was comfortable with and helped me make the paperwork move quickly, explaining things along the way. He went over everything so I was aware of the terms of the lease. He was super friendly and down-to-earth. Then, I was directed to Rey Vergara?s office, who helped me through the finance end of it. He was great too. He explained everything and offered GAP, etc. with no pressure. Soon after, Jason took me to my new car and looked it over together. It was clean, had a full tank of gas and was ready to drive off the lot. I had my children with me so I was hoping things would not take too long. I was on the road with my new car in less than two hours ? so sweet!! Buying/leasing a car can be stressful but it really was such a nice experience. I?ll be going back after my lease is up again. I highly recommend Jason Sangmaster as your Sales Consultant at Toyota Vallejo!

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!

by from Fairfield, CA |

I never thought buying a car could be a pleasant experience. Boy, was I wrong! My husband and I used USAA's car buying service to locate a handful of dealerships within USAA's car buying network. Although Momentum Toyota is much closer to our home, we opted to do our test driving at Toyota Vallejo after reading so many positive reviews here on yelp. Each step of the car buying process was relaxed. When we learned that this is a family-owned business, we weren't surprised; every person with whom we interacted (e.g., Stephen and Luis in sales, Jason Sangmaster, the receptionists, financing, Willie in parts, and the cashiers) seemed to genuinely enjoy working there. We felt like everyone wanted to make the entire experience--which can be stressful in and of itself--a very positive one. Jason and Luis found and obtained the exact car we wanted and with the best deal possible. Everything was straightforward and stress-free. No bait and switch. No high pressure sales. No hidden fees. We drove away in our new vehicle very, very happy and with absolutely zero regrets or complaints. Wow. Toyota Vallejo may not be the closest Toyota dealership to us, but they have certainly earned our business for years to come. Kudos and many thanks!! Carol & Brian

by from Vacaville, CA |

Pretty good experience with you guys overall but then was super disappointed to walk out to the car, receive our keys and find NO KEY FOB. They've been standard with almost all cars for 10+ years, but we don't get one? Oh but you'll sell us one for $250? Would have been nice to know BEFORE we signed the papers. I doubt the key fob issue would have stopped us from buying but we sure would've liked to have been able to consider it before purchasing.... **Update** We ordered 2 key blanks for $50 online and were contacted by Toyota Vallejo. They were willing to cut and program our new keys with fobs at no additional cost....I would have to say at this point we are fully satisfied and happy with our purchase and our experience at Toyota Vallejo

by from Fairfield, Ca. |

During an Internet search of a White Prius Plug-in I was lead to Vallejo Toyota as one of the local dealers having the vehicle in stock. I filled out the online request form and within 2 hours I received a response from Jason Sangmaster. Jason wasn't pushy and offered to reserve the vehicle at a price less than anyone in the area from the bay area to Roseville. Upon arriving Jason took us on a test drive and then left us to discuss what we wanted to do. The purchase was swift and problem free which made the purchase very enjoyable. Jill Gordon in the Finance department is a financial wizard. Jill continued crunching numbers and challenging various institutions for a better deal. Jill was able to meet my monthly payment goal and still save me $6,000.00 through the term of my loan by eliminating 8 months worth of payment.. Vallejo Toyota is a well oiled machine who has a large selection of vehicles in stock and a buying purchasing system that leaves the customer unpressured and very satisfied.

DO NOT GO THERE

by from vallejo, ca |

I brought my car in the shop they didnt have any customer service skills, they over charge and they dont complete the job that you are paying for.