1099 Rt 22 West, North Plainfield, NJ 07060

Service 877-230-4367

Global's Got It All

Great Customer Exprience

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

Chris Santos made Buying my first car so easy. His customer experience was so wonderful. I will be referring anyone I know looking to buy a car to him! Financial department of Global Auto Mall took their time explaining everything in detail to me, which was very appreciated! I left so happy with the Exprience and my new car!!!

Always great customer service!

by from Springfield, NJ |

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Global Automall. Three years ago I leased by Hyundai Elantra coupe and although I don't remember the name of the gentleman who helped me, I do remember what a pleasant experience I had. He worked long and hard to make sure I got a deal that I was comfortable with and my father would agree with. My father is a very tough guy when it comes to shopping and is constantly looking for the BEST deal and the people at Global Automall were able to deliver it without ever being pushy, annoying, and impatient. I was able to leave the dealership that same day with my brand new car and then next day when we came back to finish signing off the papers and all of the hidden charges starting coming up the team at Global Automat were able to completely drop all of it for my convenience. I do remember the sales rep asking me constantly to give him a good review once the dealership called me within the next few days asking about my experience. This guy was obviously someone who cares about his stats and cared to keep up with his 5 stars service stat, and thats why i made sure to take off from my day to give him a good rating. I truly felt like I had such a wonderful experience leasing my first brand new car. Three years later and now its time to return my car. I called Global Automall and left a message with Rich saying I needed to schedule a date to bring my car back, when i called it happened to be his day off and his secretary told me to leave him a message and he would get back to me the next day. Because I was in a rush I also tried calling other Hyundai dealerships to try and schedule an appointment and left plenty of voice messages and no one returned my call. The very next day bright and early I received the phone call back from Rich (just as his secretary said i would) and was able to set an appointment through him. None of the other dealerships have gotten back to me yet.....its been three days since i called. So my point is Global Automall gave me a wonderful experience from begging to end and although I am not ready to purchase or lease another car yet, when i am, I will more than gladly return to Global Automall.

by from Bridgewater,NJ |

Antoine Gratz was a superior salesman. He took the time to explain everything and was very thorough. I would recommend him to everyone. My overall experience with the whole staff was great!

Global Aut Mall Dealership

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

My service rep, Anjelica is outstanding. Very honest, friendly and very professional. She is an asset to Global Auto Mall. As a matter of fact all the service personnel treat customers with utmost respect. I have purchased 4 cars from Global. Auto Mall. They are the best

Julio Ruiz - Best Salesman

by from Edison, NJ |

Julio was an exceptional salesperson and was completely focused on my needs as a client. Julio took the time to ask me what I was looking for. He showed me all of the inventory the car dealership had available, and offered me all the different models of the cars, colors and explained everything to me in detail. Julio took the time to show me everything in the car including my service requirements, radio, how to set up bluetooth, and all of the features the car had. He was of great help and guided me to make the best choice. I was highly satisfied with my salesperson and purchase and would HIGHLY recommend Julio to anyone!

Terrific Service

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

What can I say? Global has been great. The staff is professional and courteous. Wonderful service department.

Exceptional Salesperson

by from Somerset NJ |

Salesperson Noel Lee is a professional who understood exactly what we wanted. Noel explained to us in detail what the Sonata Limited offered and was extremely patient and understanding with our many questions. Thankfully, we had a salesperson who had the knowledge. Our experience was positive and we learned more about the car that we did not know.

Exceptional Salesperson

by from Somerset NJ |

Great Experience!

by from North Plainfield, NJ |

Rich Ferdinandi did a great job making sure that my Optima got an oil change and a tire rotation on a busy Saturday. I was able to coordinate an early bird drop off and afternoon pick up of my vehicle. I have always been extremely satisfied with the excellent customer service Rich offers and makes getting the maintenance done on my car stress free !

easiest car to buy

by from bayonne nj |

Had the best service people with my 2011 Kia soul and now i am singing the praises of the car salesman ed flanagan.

easiest purchase ever

by from bayonne, nj |

Global has been part of my family for the last 4 years and every service call is like going home.