Global Automall

New 888-247-9187
Used 877-468-8216
Service 877-230-4367

Global's Got It All

Global is the Best! No need to shop around!

by from Union, NJ |

We have been purchasing/leasing vehicles from Global Automall for approximately 24 years. The last 4 vehicles we specifically worked with Doug Schendell. We met Doug about 8 years ago when we purchased a Sante Fe and he is top notch in everything that he does. He is a great salesman but has also felt as if he is a friend. We have always received a honest deal from him and have never had any problems. He is upfront and makes sure we understand everything before signing. In the past we would do the shopping around for prices on cars, but we haven't done that in years. When we are ready we just drive to Global and make sure that Doug is working. The auto sales business has many stigniatisms and horrow stories but when I hear them I tell them about Global Automall and Doug Shendell and I have had a few friends that found their way there. Also, we are familiar with the Service Dept and we have great confidence in Greg so we specifically ask that he take care of our service needs. And of course he does. When we purchased the car the service dept was closed and there was no need for information as Global is the only dealership we use for service. We live in Union and have Hyundai dealerships closer but for all these years we have travel ed to Global because we know they are the best! We actually went to decide what to do with our leased Elantra and leased another Elantra but while we were there fell in love with a Sante Fe (had a 2007 Sante Fe) so we got two new cars in 3 days! Thank you Doug, Greg and Global for always doing a great job. We have purchased 9 cars from Global (4 with Doug) ! ! And continue to use only their Service Dept!! Yeah!

Great Experience

by from BH NJ |

very east and fast process. I am very satisfied. Vinny gets an A Plus !!!

Love my new 2015 Kia Forte!

by from Union, NJ |

Ty was recommended to me and I was extremely happy! I already recommended him to 3 people. I was very pleased and very happy with his service. He was patient, kind, outgoing and understanding. He worked with me to get an amazing deal. I drove away extremely happy. Thanks Ty!

Best experience ever!!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Best experience ever!!! Julio Ruiz and Luis Mejia were extremely helpful and treated us like family. I have nothing but praise for their service and making this a positive experience

Expctations Exceeded

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

This was my first visit to Global Hyundai for service and I must say I was very impressed. In and out quickly. Everyone was professional and courteous. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. They run an efficient operation.

Purchase of New Care

by from Somerset NJ |

Julio was terrific. Not pushy. We bought one car and leased one. It, probably, was one of the best experiences I have ever had purchasing a car! We made an appointment. We stated what we wanted to do. No fuss. I drove out that day with my car and we picked up the second one on Friday. You need to clone Julio. 3 years ago I walked into your place and was bullied by a sales person and walked out. I am in sales myself, and want to be treated as I would treat a prospective customer.

Buying our car at Global was "painless!"

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

This is our third or fourth Hyundai from Global, however, it is our first Elantra. So far, I love the way the car drives and the size is just right. We are loyal Global Hyundai customers and will remain so as long as we are treated honestly and fairly which has been the case every time. Antoine G. was very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable and he worked to get us the best deal. Our thanks to him for a "painless" process! Our thanks to Global for another great car!

Global Auto Mall - Best of the Best

by from Somerville, NJ |

I have NEVER had such a phenomenal experience purchasing a car! My sales person Vinny was honest, knowledgeable and very accommodating. To my surprise the experience was actually pleasant. The whole Global experience all the way through the financing department was fantastic! I have already recommended Global and Hyundai to family and friends. I will ABSOLUTELY go back to Global to buy my wife a new car. I am dumbfounded by the experience. WOW!

GREAT experience purchasing a car at Global!

by from Somerville, NJ |

When my previous car died I was upset. Not because the car died but because I always HATED buying cars. The whole experience of negotiating, feeling ripped-off and abused. My Global car buying experience was easy and non-stressful. My sales person Vinny was honest, knowledgeable and very efficient. My Hyundai Elantra is the 12th car purchase and I have NEVER had such a delightful purchasing experience. Honestly it was quite enjoyable! I will ABSOLUTELY buy my wife's next car from Global in a few months.

Global Kia- they were AWESOME!

by from Millington, NJ |

Doug S. was SO helpful! He really gave me confidence in the car and the company. Doug told me his entire family drove Kia's. Huge seller! Mike V. the business manager was very patient with us even though we had so many questions. He took time to explain everything.