Global Automall

Service 877-230-4367

Global's Got It All

I highly recommend Global Auto Mall

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

Dean was outstanding. After visiting several dealerships in my area, I drove an hour out of my way just to work with him on getting the car I wanted at a fair price. Because of him, I will be recommending Global Auto Mall to my friends and family, regardless of where they live. Thanks!

easiest car to buy

by from bayonne nj |

Had the best service people with my 2011 Kia soul and now i am singing the praises of the car salesman ed flanagan.

easiest purchase ever

by from bayonne, nj |

Global has been part of my family for the last 4 years and every service call is like going home.

Best sales and service

by from Somerset NJ |

My service writer Angelica Mejia should be cloned . . She was on top of her game and is truly an asset to your company . .

KIA Soul <3

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Vinny, our salesman was extremely reasonable and patient with us. He diminishes the hassle in regards to purchasing a car. We got exactly what we needed and left feeling confident that we got what we paid for. Thanks a lot Vinny!

Angelica Mejia - Excellent Service

by from Roselle, NJ |

This was my first visit to Global Dealers and I had the pleasure of meeting Angelica Mejia. Angelica was professional, knowledge and put me right at ease with her friendly personality She walked me through their process and answered all my questions as I previously was at Route 22 Hillside. I was extremely impressed by Angelica Mejia and a very satisfied customer. I will definitely return to Global dealers for my next check up.

Great Leasing Experience

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

The entire staff of Global Chevy was professional, helpful and made leasing the Cruze an enjoyable experience. They took the time to explain our options and even dug the car out of the snow while we were doing the paperwork so it would be ready when we were done with the paperwork! I would highly recommend Global Chevy to family, friends and co-workers. Great dealership!

Vinnie at global

by from Hillsborough, nj |

Vinnie was very knowledgable and we got exactly what we needed and quickly, just the way we like it, love tge car and service was excellent

Global Hyundai Sales Rep know their cars!

by from Garwood, NJ |

Sales person Carlos Molina was extremely helpful and patient with me as I was rushing him through the process for personal reasons. He helped me make the right choice based on my driving needs. Mr. Molina is a definite asset to your dealership!

GLOBAL AUTO MALL #1 IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!

by from SOMERSET N.J. |

GREAT DEALERSHIP, MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH NO PRESSURE LIKE OTHER DEALERS WE HAD BEEN TO. WE BOUGHT A NEW 2015 SONATA AT A GREAT PRICE. WE HAD JUST GOTTEN A SNOW STORM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE SALESMAN VINNY MOYA WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO CLIMB THROUGH THE PILES OF SNOW TO FIND THE EXACT CAR WE WERE LOOKING FOR. WE TOOK THE CAR BACK A WEEK LATER TO HAVE REMOTE START INSTALLED. RICH IN THE SERVICE DEPT. WAS GREAT, EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH THE CAR WAS DONE IN NO TIME AT ALL. CHECK OUT GLOBAL AUTO MALL BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THEY ARE #1 IN MY BOOK!!!!!!

A great experience at Global Auto Mall!

by from basking ridge nj |

I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help with my jeep purchase. Noel, you made the whole thing very stress free and enjoyable. Thank you for being such a great sales person & people person. It was a pleasure dealing with you and global auto mall. I will definitely recommend you to others!