Global Automall

Service 877-230-4367

Global's Got It All

I highly recommend Global Auto Mall

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

Dean was outstanding. After visiting several dealerships in my area, I drove an hour out of my way just to work with him on getting the car I wanted at a fair price. Because of him, I will be recommending Global Auto Mall to my friends and family, regardless of where they live. Thanks!

Top-notch experience in the Service Department

by from Morristown, NJ |

I had a very positive experience at Global Auto Mall today (Saturday, Dec 20). I brought my 2013 Hyundai Azera in for the 15,000 mile service. Actually, the fact that I was able to get a Saturday morning appointment on Friday around 3pm is incredible to begin with, especially during the busy holiday season. The Service representative that I spoke with made it very clear to me that, while I could bring my car in, it was more than likely that the service would take much longer than usual due to the amount of people that had appointments. Not only was I promptly processed through each step of the service (check-in, consultation, check-out, payment) but the entire service took less than the 2 hours that it usually takes. I brought up a concern about how one of the steering wheel buttons was functioning and the Service Technician (Fernando J. Ramos (117)) brought me out onto the floor and patiently sat with me while we tested the operation and he explained to me that, in fact, it was functioning as it should. Throughout each step of the service I was kept aware of what was going on and at the end I even had the car washed. I want to express my sincere gratitude to the entire Service Team at Global. This is the kind of experience that, even though I live closer to some other dealerships, will keep me coming back to Global time after time. Steve P

A Pleasure Doing Business With Global Automall

by from Somerset, NJ |

This is my second lease with the Global Automall team. Julio was a true professional and provided timely and thorough information. He made my leasing experience a pleasure!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Vinnie Moya truly provided the absolute best auto purchasing experience (and I've purchased many cars)!

Awsome Service!

by from South Plainfield, NJ |

I went in to get my 2008 Accent maintainenced and get an oil change also. As soon as I walked in the atmosphere was nice. The waiting rooms are very nice and spacious. Angelica, who attended to me and my vehicle did a great job. She was very honest and knowledgable about what I needed for my car. The prices were very reasonable and the time it all took was shorter than I thought it was going to take. For my first time going there I definitely had a good experience. I will be taking my car there more often.

very helpful

by from linden, nj |

Just wanted to say that turns Devlyn and Marco Pelletier in financing were great and very helpful. They made my experience there fantastic!

Global Kia sales

by from Edison, NJ |

This was my second purchase from this retailer. I purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento in March, 2012. On this occasion the offer on my vehicle and the finance options offered, allowed me to choose leasing over full purchase. My sales person Vinny Moya was the best. My finance officer Ian was very thorough on all required papers.

I GOT MY CAR CAR!

by from NORTH JERSEY |

I HAD A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE. MY CREDIT WAS BORDERLINE AND I DROVE OUT IN A NEW CAR. MY TRADE IN CAR WAS IN BAD CONDITION BUT I GOT MORE THAN I EXPECTED WITH NO MONEY DOWN.

Salesman was a pleasure to deal with

by from bridgewater, NJ |

I would definitely shop at global auto mall again. The salesman, Julio was very knowledgeable about the cars and made my buying experience a pleasure.

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Warren, NJ |

My Service Advisor, Angelica is very professional, explains everything in detail, pleasant to work with. I request her every time!!!

Repeat Purchase Better Than Ever

by from Hoboken, NJ |

First class experience. Most simple and least stressful car purchase ever. Have purchased 4 cars through this dealer even though they are not very close to my home because of fair prices and first class treatment Thanks you Kelvin Pitt for making it happen even though it was his day off an he was only in to deliver a car to another customer.