Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

2404 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

New 888-883-0684
Used 888-205-3536
Service 877-362-3706

East Bay's place to shop for your next New or Pre-Owned Vehicle.

Great service from Will and the crew at WC Jeep!

by from Oakland |

Will and Jim made my buying process so easy with no hassle and lots of knowledge on the Jeep we were looking at. Even though we stopped by on a Sunday afternoon, they all stayed behind after closing to make the deal happen as easy as possible. I buy a car at least once a year (mostly European brands) and the buying process at this dealership ranks as high as the luxury car dealers.

Buy from Will Durant

by from Walnut Creek |

My co-workers recommended I speak with Will before I purchase a new vehicle. When we first met with him he was extremely professional and easy to work with. Will was straight forward and honest about the purchase. I would recommend anyone talk to Will before they purchase a vehicle. He made the experience painless and fast. Since the purchase we have contacted Will to answer a few questions for us. He promptly returned our calls even after our purchase was complete months prior!

Fast, easy and fun experience

by from Moraga CA |

Will Durante was outstanding. He was very professional, knowledgable and personable. He made our experience hassle free and fun. We would definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Best place to buy a vehicle!!!!

by from Pittsburg, California |

Will Durante sold me my dream car. When I first met him I was not looking to buy a car he approached me and we talked and I told him when I was ready I would ask for him. When I was ready I told Will what I was looking for he went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. He didn:t pressure me. Will was fantastic. I also purchased a new Dodge Ram. Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is the best place to purchase a vehicle. They are very friendly and professional and they go out of their way to get you what you want. They have a great service department. I have purchased three vehicles from them and would not think of going anywhere else.

Helpful and Professional

by from San Francisco, CA |

I have a had a very positive experience with this dealer. Will and his manager helped me with a very difficult issue with a previous purchase. they handled it with poise and accommodated my needs. I recommend them for your next jeep.

Working with Will Durante

by from Fairfield, CA |

I worked with Will Durante to purchase a 2013 Ram 1500 back in January. Will was great and real easy to deal with. Whatever I requested, he always got back to me quickly by phone or email. He also helped me pick out the color for the leather interior I had added to my vehicle, which came out great. If I needed to purchase another vehicle, I would ask for Will.

Great Service before and after from all staff

by from Sacramento CA |

Great service from all the staff before and after purchase. Will Durante was the best auto industry sales rep I have ever dealt with. He was truly determined that we should have the a full understanding of the Jeep and helped with a number of things that we didn't understand. The dealership has the good sense to appreciate him as well as the fine service staff. Mike Lambert

Great service and best value

by from Oakland, CA |

Just ask for Will Durante for your best experience with professionals. Walnut Creek CJDR 2404 N Main St Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Review of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase

by from Alamo, CA |

I worked with Will Durant when buying our new Jeep and the entire process from start to finish was a pleasure. We were able to quickly negotiate a fair deal for both sides without no car dealer BS. Will was very straightforward, knowledgable, low pressure and on the ball. Highly recommended!

Good experience

by from Bay Area, California |

I usually order my cars so that I rarely have to deal with salesmen. In this case, I wandered into WC Dodge and met Will Durante. Good guy, eager to help. It turns out a perfect truck was coming in within a week - he located it quickly and helped me ascertain it would fit my needs. We worked through pricing and options within an hour, and I was out the door with a commitment. The truck came in and was attended to well. I discovered some minor shipping damage to the wheels and the organization immediately got into action to source parts and fix the issue - including an offer to drive out to my house to repair, if convenient. (I demurred, since their facility is so easy to get to). All in all, a good experience. I have 3K miles on the vehicle and went for my first service - the service shop is well run, well attended. Am glad with this decision, nothing I can find would constitute a complaint or worry. Would recommend this dealer to friends and colleagues.