Toyota of Walnut Creek

Service 866-696-4849

Ask for Team Net

Buy a Toyota Walnut Creek

by from Concord, CA |

Being in sales for the past 25 years, I am not an easy customer to please. I expect top sales service when I am purchasing a major purchase. Walnut Creek Toyota delivers and then some. I was looking for a Prius PlugIn and they had a great selection and all of their cars either had HOV stickers or were at least applied for. I contacted the Internet sales department and was put in touch with Rob Maggio, a very professional knowledable contact that made me feel assured I was making the right choice on an EV vehichle. I was not ready to make a decision that day as it was for my wife, but Rob put me in touch with the General Sales Manager in his absence while on vacation. The service was exceptional, price was the best I could find in the Bay Area, and post sales has been perfect in the first two weeks owning the car. My last five car purchases have been luxury brands including Infiniti, Acura, and Audi - they did not even compare to my experience purchasing this car. Do yourself a favor and see the Genral Manager Steve or Internet Manager Rob and you will leave a very happy customer.

Average service,Nice car

by from Pleasant hill,CA |

waiting for about 15 minutes after arrive before we saw the dealer,and he send us another dealer. The services was OK,and the car was nice,but only average dealer.

Best car-buying experience ever

by from Chico, CA |

Jon Schiaqua was the contact for the used vehicle I saw on cars.com. I emailed after hours and heard from him the next day. When I went in to the dealership, I found Jon to be extremely knowledgeable, low-key, honest, and straight-forward. I'd recommend him any day.

Great Service!!

by from Vacaville, CA |

Great Service. Nice Sales Rep, and loan process was smooth and efficient.

REVIEW 100 BEST BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER

by from Santa Rosa. Ca |

REVIEW 100 I SENT AN E-MAIL IN THE EVENING WHICH WAS ACKNOWLEDGED RIGHT AWAY AND RECEIVED A CALL THE NEXT MORNING. I MADE A 3PM APPOINTMENT, BOUGHT MY CAR AND WAS ON MY WAY HOME BY 6PM. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND NO GAME PLAYING. I ASKED FOR WHAT I WANTED AND MADE A REASONABLE SETTLEMENT.

Absolutely Great Experience

by from Modesto |

I don't usually write reviews unless I am truly impressed. I had a great shopping experience, and couldn't have asked for more. The sales managers are no pressure no hassle and dedicated to their customers and not just the "sale." Would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Positive Overall Experience

by from San Leandro, CA |

Dealership was surprisingly busy, but took the time to show me the used vehicle I was interested in. I was multitasking - looking at a vehicle for personal use while getting a company vehicle serviced. After the deal was completed, the salesman was courteous enough to drive my "new" vehicle to my apartment (about 30 miles away) with a full tank of gas!

Really enjoyed doing business with this dealer

by from Concord, CA |

They had the car with the features I was looking for and they were absolutely very friendly and hassle free, no pressures. It was really a pleasure doing business with this dealer and the follow up they provided me.