Mercedes-Benz of Oakland

2915 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611

New 866-570-1635 New866-570-1635
Used 888-308-0822 Used888-308-0822
Service 888-580-7691 Service 888-580-7691

Will never shop at this store

by from San Francisco |

I had an extremely bad experience here and will never do business with this dealership. I put in a deposit for a new ML 350 with a sales person (Harvey Liddel) and later learned that night I had gotten an initial on-line response from another dealership, which is $3,500 less than what I paid for. I went into the store the next day, asking for a comp. The sales manager, Luke Smith asked me to go to that store to get a confirmed written offer to proof what I told him. You know that is almost impossible to have any dealership to put that in writing. After he left, the sales person told me that the Sales Manager will never talk with me because I insulted him. He continue to say that he felt that I seriously insulted him and not trusting him that I got the best price. I went to the other store and got the licence plate and vehicle ID number for the same model that they are willing to sell at $3,500 less and I call Luke Smith. He then verified that I said I was true before he commit to a price matching. The experience was extremely bad. Just for the curiosity, I called two days later to their on-line department and I got an offer, which is another $1,500 (for a whopping $5,000 less) less. So don't be fooled by the smiling faces by the sales person. Go to another Mercedes Dealship

Great customer service

by from Oakland, CA |

The customer service was top notch when I bought my car there last week. I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about. I was well taken care of by Chris, Hamed, and Darrin. I am most likely going back there for my next car, too. Just a great, hassle free experience. The best I've had at a dealership ever. And I have bought many cars over the years.

I don't know if I like to buy new car at there at

by from Calif |

Service is very poor now I don't like to buy it at there at all

BEWARE

by from Roseville, CA |

Beware - they run cars on Cars.com that they DO NOT HAVE and then when you find out they don't have it, bombard you with sales pitches forever. Do not give them your email or phone. I am paying the price.