Honda of Oakland

3330 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611

New 866-685-2936 New 866-685-2936
Used 866-426-3593 Used 866-426-3593
Service 877-634-2147 Service 877-634-2147

All New Honda's Come with a Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Absolutely Free!

Unbelievably expensive

by from Oakland, CA |

Went in to get a window repaired and it was unbelievably expensive- they charge a $150 diagnostic fee in addition to parts and labor.

Honda of Oakland responded to this review

April 30, 2015

We're very sorry to hear that your visit wasn't as expected. Not knowing how in depth the repair was on your window I'm unable to offer resolution to your comment. If you would like to speak to me about this I am always available for our customers. Todd King General Manager Honda Oakland

Consistenly Excellent!

by from Hayward, CA |

I recently purchased a new Honda Accord Ex at the Oakland, CA. Honda Facility. (this is my 4th new Honda Accord purchase) I have never been disappointed with the reliability of the Honda. The employees of Honda, whether in Sales or Repair are always polite, professional and go out of their way to make sure you are a happy customer!

Very Positive Experience

by from Vallejo, ca |

I purchased my car from Honda of Oakland last year. Since then I've had several opportunities to visit their Service Facility for maintenance on my Honda. I'm very happy with the Service and my Sales experience couldn't have been any better!