Audi of Oakland

Used 888-548-5558
Service 866-413-5827

Mazda of Oakland

by from Sutter, CA |

This purchase was smooth sailing! They were able to pre-approve me over the phone. The salesman was extremely pleasant & not your typical used car salesman. He worked with his manager to find the best deal for me! Both were awesome.

Great Service

by from Oakland, CA |

Service is really good, I got my car back on time. Give me the price quote before the fix. I'll always go back for the service.

A service manager that listens to the customer

by from Oakland, CA |

The service manager listened to me and the description of my problem. The mechanic drove the car evaluated the noise called me and suggested replacing the serpentine belt which fixed the problem. They kept it overnight to make sure it was OK driving on inclines the next day as I had asked. Also, previously when a battery icon remained on too long after starting the car I drove over to avoid being stranded due to a dead battery (which has happened to me in the past). Despite it being the end of the day and having no appointment Daren tested the battery and assured me that the battery was OK. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Up Front Pricing

by from oakland ca |

A great deal with a hassle free pricing environment. Quality product with a knowledgeable sales staff that is willing to go the extra mile. You will not have any buyers remorse when dealing with this team.

Installation of Navigator System

by from Oakland, CA |

I purchased a Navigation System and rear cargo area cover for my 2014 CX-5 as an After Sale installations. I booked an appointment for installation. Upon arrival, I was greeted and my vehicle was accepted into the service area immediately. The vehicle was returned after about 1.5 hours with the equipment installed. However, a small plastic bit was apparently broken during the Navigator installation and a replacement part was not available on the spot. A replacement for the part has to be ordered and a date then fixed for the future to install that part. I did receive a phone call from Mazda of Oakland a few hours later stating that the part is only available in Chicago and delivery might take up to 10 days to arrive. I greatly appreciate being kept advised of the situation and await resolution.

2nd time to buy.. friendly, rt. price, clean fac.

by from Oakland, ca |

Friendly from the get go. We have previously purchased a mazda 3 , 3 years ago and had a wonderful experience so we went back. Very patient and informative and did not rush us through the entire process.

They go to great lengths to fix any problem!

by from Berkeley, CA |

Everyone I've encountered at Audi of Oakland is very friendly, helpful, and extraordinarily reasonable. Getting a miscommunication error fixed which might've cost me $400 in parts I didn't intend to order was, dare I say, a pleasure to deal with and left me very satisfied with the resolution of the problem. Thanks so much, Eugene!

Great service , seamless process

by from Oakland, CA |

Michael Burns was very pleasant and accomodative . We have a busy schedule with work and kids and he drove the car to our house to show my wife , handled the trade in , and followed up promptly to show us features and make sure we were happy with the car . First class , great hire.

Best new car shopping experience

by from Oakland, CA |

We had a most pleasant shopping experience thanks to Nader Rouin and John Freitas. Our special thanks to Nader for his patience, expert knowledge and professionalism without being presumptous.

Great service

by from Oakland,ca |

Friendly, personal service staff. Car was finished in a timely manner. We appreciate their honesty and feel confident in the quality of work. We went to see the new Mazda 3 and were happy to see Nick, who sold use our current Mazda3 hatchback. Nick is always so friendly and informative. We hope to make any future purchases from Nick.