Central Valley VW/Hyundai

4620 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 877-430-0482
Used 877-231-2517
Service 888-490-2823

The Feel Good Automotive Place!

fantastic service.

by from modesto, ca |

purchased my dream car today. I was worried about buying a new car. The service i received left me wanting to tell everyone who needs a car to purchase it at Central Valley Volkswagen. No "used car experience sales feeling." I work in sales also,so i know what i was looking for. my sales consultant was Cris, he did a fantastic job no pressure and no hassle of any kind. It was just a great experience.

Awesome experience

by from Modesto, Ca |

I worked with a salesman named Greg. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Greg took care of all the things i wanted and showed me some really cool stuff i didn't even know that came with the car. Overall the experience was truly phenomenal and i will definitely be going back for another car in the future.

Best staff ever!!

by from Manteca ca |

I had very little intention of purchasing a new vehicle when I entered the establishment today , but was curious as I had received a call regarding their "need to increase their used car inventory. I laughed to myself and made the remark to several people if " how stupid do they think I am?". Kenny, the gentleman I spoke to in the phone encouraged me just to come in and see if they could get me into a new vehicle at or below my current payment, so I agreed. I told my family laughingly that if they could put me into a nicer car for $100 less per month than I was currently paying I would " consider" it, never believing that would happen. Kenny was not there but I was warmly greeted by Greg who told me it " didn't matter if I purchased, we were going to be friends." I refused to even drive a vehicle or do anything but an obligatory look until we discussed money. Greg said no problem and the appraisal of my current vehicle and the finance geniuses went to work. Short version.. New beautiful Azera loaded with every bell and whistle imaginable with interest rate half of what I was paying and the payment $100 less/mth!!! I left with a beautiful vehicle and new friends. The entire staff especially Greg exemplifies what customer service is all about!! They have a customer for life!!

Great Dealership

by from Modesto, CA |

Chris helped me purchase my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He was a great help during the entire process as was everyone else who helped throughout the buying process. Have had my car for a day and am loving it!!

Customer Exchange Program

by from Modesto, CA |

We were contacted last week about something called the "Customer Exchange Program" by Kenny. At first we were extremely skeptical, as we had only had our car for a few years, and had purchased it new at that time. The offer that they were talking about seemed to be too good to be true, and that usually means that it is. But it was a lazy Saturday, and we decided to head out to the dealership to see what exactly the offer entailed. After talking with Kenny for just a few moments, and looking at the newest model cars, we decided that the program sounded interesting enough to go ahead and see what they could offer us. After going through the credit process, we were delighted to find that not only could we upgrade to a brand new car with more options than the one that we currently had, but we also did it with $0 down, a much better APR than before, and a lower monthly payment. This program is AMAZING, and if you ever have the opportunity to participate, it could definitely be well worth your time. It was for us! Thank you so much!!!

As Easy As Can Be

by from Modesto, CA |

This is the second Jetta I have purchased from this dealership. Both times, everyone from the initial contact, the sales process and eventually the service department merit the highest marks. They are truly caring and while they are there, to sell cars, there is none of the old time pressure tactics that used to be employed (and, yes, I am old enough to remember that type of sales technique)!!! This time around, both Cristobal Gonzalez (sales) and Alex in Finance were great to deal with. Everything was explained and gone over so that there were no surprises.

Purchased pre own car

by from Sonora, CA |

Our sales rep, Greg was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car we purchased. The entire staff was more than willing to make us feel comfortable during the entire process. No questions were left unanswered.

New Car

by from Modesto, CA |

Easy buying process and great customer service!We love our new car.

My Experience with Greg Hayes and Modesto Hyundai

by from Los Banos, CA |

I brought in a used Hyundai car to Central Valley VW/Hyundai for an independent inspection by one of their mechanics to check out its condition. Mechanic Tou reported that the car was in good running condition; however, contrary to the history I'd been given, the used vehicle had been involved in an accident. Whoever made the repairs did a pretty good job. Tou really seemed to know his stuff, had a sharp eye for detail, and worked quickly. Rick Valencia in the service department informed me of a recent recall that had been issued on this vehicle of which I was unaware. Central Valley VW/Hyundai installed the new part then and there for free. Rick explained it was still covered by warranty. He and Tou also showed me where a cap was missing, leaving a small hole on the console above the shift, through which things could fall. Later, in bright sunlight, I noticed a lot of stains on the car's upholstery that I hadn't spotted before. I was having second thoughts about buying this car. I walked outside to view the dealership's auto selection. Greg Hayes saw me and introduced himself. It was the start of a remarkable relationship. We looked at just about every used car on the lot before I turned my gaze to the new Hyundais. Mr. Hayes wasn't pushy, and he worked within my price range. When he told me he could help me find a new car for only a few hundred dollars more than the two-year-old used car I'd brought in for a buyer's inspection, I flat out said I didn't believe him. Several hours later, I drove away in a beautiful 2015 silver Elantra with all the bells and whistles I wanted, and it cost only $400 more than the used car I'd arrived in. No dings, no stains. My husband and I can't speak highly enough of Mr. Hayes and the Central Valley VW/Hyundai Dealership.

Greg Hayes great guy

by from Modesto ca |

Looked at several vehicles before stopping here. The GLI was awesome we loved it and Greg gave me so much information you won't find a nicer man that's a salesman