Carolina Volkswagen

Used 855-761-0207
Service 866-274-4196

New Car Purchase/Lease

by from Charlotte, NC |

Paul Jugenheimer, our sales rep was knowledgable, professional w/o being a hard sell. Thank you!! Paul Stratten, the Sales Manager, was direct, a good listener and both parties were able to walk away from the table happy. Thank you!! 2 days later I picked up my beautiful new Jetta GLI Autobahn. Paul Jugenheimer took the time needed to share w/me all the important information necessary to operate the many exciting features of my car. Great Experience!!!

Carolina Volkswagen responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words....We really appreciate it!

Terrible Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Worst experience of my life dealing with this car dealership. Bought used car and 4 days later tire light came on so I took it to a local Tire Kingdom. They told me someone had down some patch work on the tire that should have never been done and also on another tire there was bubble on the sidewall. Both should have been seen during their exception (from the manager at Tire Kingdom's professional opinion) but was never brought up to me during the buying process. As recommend by Tire Kingdom they said I should take it back to the dealership and request for them to replace tires because it was on their end because they missed during inspection. Took it to the dealership they would only replace one tire the other came out my pocket at a 15% mark up of what any other tire place would have charged. Worst two days of my life they were extremely rude during the whole situation. I know many people who are looking for cars right now and I made sure to discourage them from looking at this dealership.

Carolina Volkswagen responded to this review

November 3, 2013

Not exactly 100% true. When the customer found that there was a tire that had been plugged, we immediately apologized and offered to replace the tire at no charge. When the customer added that there was another tire with a bubble in the sidewall that is clearly visible, we re-checked the inspection report on the car and the tire was in perfectly good condition when the vehicle was sold. The customer took delivery of the car and has driven it quite a bit since he purchased it....we have no way of knowing if the customer hit a curb or a pothole after taking delivery of his car. Please remember that the professionals at Tire Kingdom were trying to sell this customer 2 new tires... We have treated this customer and his wife with nothing but professionalism the entire time. The customer came into our showroom on October 31st and refused to leave until his needs were addressed, making a small scene in the showroom in front of other customers, very unprofessional. The dealership has since happily replaced the tire that was unknowingly plugged.

Truck to Passat

by from Charlotte, NC |

Paul Jugenheimer my sales rep and Ken Worth the Business Dev & Int Director were the professionals assisting me. From the get go I liked these guys.In the beginning however, I went to another VW dealership walked across the lawn to view Tiguans (yes Tiguans) , I was there for at least 25 mins no one even walked up to me. Well never again . I received a text message from my initial internet VW inquiry a few days later, from another dealership (CAROLINA VOLKSWAGEN) from Ken Worth. He knows how to address , consult, listen and answer people extremely well. I met Paul Jugenheimer as I came to the dealership and his knowledge was quite well. The gentlemen knew my priorities..of payments, and needing a nice, reliable 4dr vehicle with lots lot of cargo space. The Tiguan was just too small for me , but the Passat was perfect .. the car is decievingly large and well appointed I must add. The consistency of Paul Jugenheimer and his ability to get the answers and go the extra mile is what sold me and what will drive you to buy your next car at Carolina Volkswagen. Thank you Gentlemen!!