Premium Auto Brokers

889 S Military Hwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Used 877-666-3365

Passat to liberty

by from Newport News va |

I went here to look at a vw passat with my boyfriend and my kids. I was very disappointed in what I saw of the passat. Asked the salesman if we could finance a car he said no. Asked if we could lower the price since we were paying in cash, he said no. We were getting ready to leave when I saw a 2006 jeep liberty. It was very clean inside and out. I was very impressed with this vehicle. It was to good to pass up for the price. We ended up buying the liberty. I'm very happy with it. The process of buying it was very simple and fast. All and all it was luck and great timing. I would recommend to go here if you're looking to buy a car out right.

Got a great car at a great price

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I couldn't be happier with the truck I bought here! My salesperson was very patient with me and didn't try and pressure me into buying anything. When I originally emailed them, he was very quick to respond and was able to answer all my questions before I even came in. The truck was in great shape and at a lower price than I could find anywhere else. I have recommended them to several friends and family members and will definitely come back to them the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

They clearly don't want to sell anything!

by from Norfolk, VA |

I stopped with my brother to look at a vehicle. We stood outside walking around it and noticed the tires were dry rotted and the online listing said it had good tires. So that was the first turnoff. Second, we stood around it fr probably 10 minutes waiting for some help and no one came! We watched someone washing a car and they could clearly see us. Finally my brother made a comment that obviously they don't want to make a sale and we walked to our own car and someone walked outside and watched us leave.

Terrific buying experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

My experience with Premium Auto Brokers was very positive. From my first contact with them through email until I purchased the vehicle, everything went very smoothly. The salesman that helped me was very pleasant to work with. I plan on coming back next month when my daughter gets her license to purchase a vehicle for her. Would highly recommend.

Great experience!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was very pleased with my vehicle buying experience at Premium Auto Brokers. I found the staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure the process was as easy as possible. They have an excellent selection of vehicles which made it easy to find the right one for me. I would recommend them to everyone!

Inquiry into purchasing an automobile

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was inquiring about a used car for sale they had advertised on your site, and sent and received one e-mail, saying they would contact me. I did not receive any further information on the prospective purchase, not even an acknowledgement or an e-mail saying the auto I was interested in was unavailable or available. It is on my way home, so I would have been glad to stop in and talk with someone. My need for a good used car is now passed.

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Avoid this dealer! The day I purchased the vehicle and left Premium Auto Brokers, before I reached Suffolk, VA the check engine light came on. Vehicle leaking puddles of oil and coolant. The cost of repairs are $8,684.79.