Toyota of Berkeley

Toyota of Berkeley

2400 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704

New 877-860-9597
Used 855-300-6998

What a nice selection of Toyota's

by from San Francisco |

Stopped at I-80 Junction and they have an indoor showroom, that is simply beautiful and the selection is amazing!!..I saw cars from $5,000 and up to almost new. I had color choices on the car I was looking for, which is Corolla.....It was a short drive well worth it!!

Wonderful

by from Fresno ca |

Everyone from the sales men and women to the lot attendants to the finance manager were all outstanding in every way possible. They met my needs, and with out any hassle! I would buy my next car from here with out a doubt and recommend everyone go here as well.. Ask for Romano!! He's a great guy, very helpful!!

Big hustle

by from Albany CA |

Not good listeners, continual hustle, even when asked to stop. Continued w/ phone hustle after I'd left. Not going back.

Lacking in service

by from Redding,CA |

Do not expect anybody to call you back. EVER. best of luck should you choose to purchase from them.

Rip Off Artists

by from El Cerrito |

Sales person was very nice and professional. The car was great. However, the buying process was dreadful. Berkeley Toyota never wanted to list out exactly what they were trying to charge. There always seemed to be an extra $3000 added to the total, without an explanation of what it was for. The answer I kept receiving from the sales person was "i don't know - maybe my manager is adding an extended warrenty". Well, why can't you find out, salesperson? 3 hours of this and I finally walked out. Bought a Mini instead. Very happy.

A Great Experience!

by from Richmond, CA |

I did a lot of research online and through friends to find the exact Prius I wanted at a price I could afford. Cars.com helped me refine my search, and at Toyota of Berkeley I found that exact car. The sales associate was helpful, intelligent, and very easy to work with. The financial officer was equally helpful, and within two hours I was on my way home with the perfect car and monthly payments I could afford.