Toyota of Berkeley

Toyota of Berkeley

2400 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704

New 877-860-9597
Used 855-300-6998

Nobody Bets Berkeley, They Never Have and Never WIll!- Serving the Bay Area since 1973 EZ to Buy From

What a nice selection of Toyota's

by from San Francisco |

Stopped at I-80 Junction and they have an indoor showroom, that is simply beautiful and the selection is amazing!!..I saw cars from $5,000 and up to almost new. I had color choices on the car I was looking for, which is Corolla.....It was a short drive well worth it!!

Camry Hybrid

by from Albany, Ca |

After our Volvo finally broke down on us we decided to get a Toyota. We did not know which one we knew we wanted a Hybrid. I went down to Berkeley Toyota Kriss the sales person went over every model with me and helped me to decide that the Camry Hybrid was the right fit for me and my family, he had great knowledge and was very patient and I am very happy with my choice.

MY FIRST CAR

by from NOVATO, CA |

I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR FROM TOYOTA BERKELEY AND I LOVE IT, SALES PERSON KRISS MADE IT FUN AND EASY HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND AFTER TEST DRIVING FIVE DIFFERENT CARS I WENT WITH A PEARLY WHITE COROLLA I LOVE IT!!!! !!!!

LOWEST PRICE IN THE AREA

by from Alameda, Ca |

After getting a quote from seven different dealers in the area Toyota Berkeley was the lowest. Sales person Kriss made fast and efficient got me in and out.

Great facility

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

This is a very nice dealership if you are in the market. Staff was professional and efficient. Jesse was helpful and honest in steering me towards the right vehicles. Definitely recommended!

My Prius Plug In

by from Oakland Ca |

I tried a few dealers but they did not have the car i was looking or they said they did and when i got their they did not, so on my way to the Berkeley bowl I decided to stop at Toyota of Berkeley I was greeted by a nice sales person Kriss he was great he answered all my questions took me for a test drive in exact car i was looking for. I love my Prius Plug In I wish i would have tried them first!

Buying Experience

by from Berkeley, Ca |

I have not bought a car in a long time I found a nice Toyota Corolla at Toyota of Berkeley, the sales person Kriss was very helpful and patient with me he helped me with the buying process he made it EASY.

Great experience

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

This is a very nice dealership if you are in the market. Staff was highly professional and effecient. Jesse was very helpful and honest in steering me towards the right vehicles. Definitely recommended!

Good first time buy experience

by from Berkeley, CA |

The buyer was really nice and accommodating to what we wanted. He was not pushy on anything and acted more like a guide in which we liked. However I wished he could be more up front about the cost, and just gave a the overall price with the fees instead of talking about the retail price of the car.

Wonderful

by from Fresno ca |

Everyone from the sales men and women to the lot attendants to the finance manager were all outstanding in every way possible. They met my needs, and with out any hassle! I would buy my next car from here with out a doubt and recommend everyone go here as well.. Ask for Romano!! He's a great guy, very helpful!!

Big hustle

by from Albany CA |

Not good listeners, continual hustle, even when asked to stop. Continued w/ phone hustle after I'd left. Not going back.