Weatherford BMW

735 Ashby Ave., Berkeley, CA 94710

New 866-528-5442 New 866-528-5442
Used 888-548-5564 Used 888-548-5564
Service 877-421-7606 Service 877-421-7606

Over 500 New & Certified Pre-Owned BMWs and an indoor showroom holding over 200 cars!

X3 Purchase

by from Pleasanton, CA |

The purchasing of the X3 at Weatherford BMW was easy and smooth. I made the initial appointment on line. I went to see the car next day and test drove it. The car was as described on the add. Kevin, the sales man was very helpful.The transaction was completed without great effort including the signing of papers with the financing department.

Great Service!

by from Oakland CA |

With the help of Kevin Thomas at Weatherford BMW, I have had a great experience. Kevin is knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. He continues to make himself available to answer my questions. He's a pleasure to work with and I love my car!

Wonderful service

by from Oakland, CA |

My husband and I received wonderful service from Kevin Thomas. We love our new car.

Great, speedy and friendly service

by from Walnut Creek |

I walked in late in the day to check out a car, and Ali was amazing from the start. He didn't pressure, but told me the info and took me on a test drive right away. He was a pleasure to work with, and sealed the deal very quickly for me with some great perks! Ali said he's worked here for a long time, and it shows. If you want someone friendly who you can trust to give you a good deal, go see Ali!

Excellent Purchase Experiences at Weatherford

by from Danville CA |

I have purchased three cars from Weatherford BMW and had a great experience each time. I highly recommend Sofia who gets things done quickly and is a pleasure to work with. Jenn does an excellent of job managing the sales department and the quality of her work is apparent at all levels.

328i Purchase

by from Antioch, Ca |

Our experience was the best ever. We walked in looking for a 2015 or older and drove off in a 2016 328i. When we waked in we were greeted by Sophia Donelly, she is very experienced and outstanding in choosing the right BMW for you. She took the time to show us multiple 328i's that we liked. After sitting down and working her magic she suggested that a 2016 was the best way to go. We definitely agreed and are very happy to be in the BMW Weatherford family. Andrew Lam was also outstanding at making us feel comfortable during the finance proces.

My Experience with Weatherford BMW

by from Alameda, CA |

Sofia Donnelly was working late on President's Day when we cam through Weatherford BMW's showroom. She was upbeat and willing to immediately show us the used car warehouse where our interest lie. The second car we saw, we fell in love with, but Sofia suggested we continue to look at the style that we were trying to replace with our old vehicle, which was a SUV. Soon we were in our first choice a 328i convertible driving down highway 880. That's all it took. Sofia was not nonsense and gave us the paper work to read about the findings on the car. We went into negotiations, she presented them to her boss and within 30 minutes we were signing on the dotted line. Sofia delivered everything she said she would: had our car runner decal replaced and a small drip fixed in the seal where the convertible meets the windshield. She has continued to stay in touch with us based on our interest in a second BMW. Seek out Sofia if you want to buy a car at Weatherford BMW. She is a breath of fresh air.

Excellent Service

by from San Jose, cA |

Prior to my purchase I was shopping around other dealerships and found the best deal at Weatherford. Chris Phan was professional, honest and efficient. I would highly recommend Chris Phan!

great place

by from Modesto ca |

I got my new car a few months ago. Ronald F. Was great. He found the car I was looking for the price I said I wanted. He was also very knowledgeable and personable. He even said to call him Ronnie! I recommend this place to everyone!

Leasing Experience

by from Bay Area, CA |

Worked with Chris Phan during the leasing process of my X5. I definitely recommend his services. If you looking for new bmw then he is the guy you need to deal with.