Weatherford BMW

735 Ashby Ave., Berkeley, CA 94710

New 866-528-5442 New866-528-5442
Used 888-548-5564 Used888-548-5564
Service 877-421-7606 Service 877-421-7606

Over 500 New & Certified Pre-Owned BMWs and an indoor showroom holding over 200 cars!

X3 Purchase

by from Pleasanton, CA |

The purchasing of the X3 at Weatherford BMW was easy and smooth. I made the initial appointment on line. I went to see the car next day and test drove it. The car was as described on the add. Kevin, the sales man was very helpful.The transaction was completed without great effort including the signing of papers with the financing department.

Bought a new 435i Gran Coupe. Awesome car!!!

by from San Francisco, CA |

Leased another BMW. This time a 2016 435i Gran Coupe. Love the car, love the maintenance included and love dealing with Weatherford BMW. Jenn Bishop is just outstanding in terms of pricing, service and customer service. And I don't think there is a better car sales rep in the Bay Area than Renold Victor. I believe this is the 9th car I have purchased from Renold over the years for me and my family. Quality cars, quality people, quality pricing and quality service. Weatherford BMW is exactly what you should be looking for in the car buying experience. Could not recommend more highly on any level.

550i Purchase at Weatherford

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I just purchased a 550i from Stan Caldwell. The experience of the buying process was excellent. Stan made that day as smooth as possible. I never felt pressured to buy at any point. He did the best he could in making all the numbers work for me. I will definitely refer clients to him as well as purchase my next vehicle from him. I got lucky in getting him. I felt as if he was trying to genuinely help me thru the process. You don't need to be lucky if you want to shop for a BMW here. All you need to do is ask for Stan. Hopefully Stan you read this....thank you very much.

very helpful and accommodating salespersons

by from San leandro |

i would like to make special mention to salestaff Ali and Renold;they are very accommodating and very honest.i purchased a new car lately and they presented to me all possible scenarios based on my financial capacity to buy and made it easier for me to decide faster.I got in and out of the dealership in two hours everything done!! it was 6th car from Weatherford Berkeley .I love the dealership!!!! The have a lot of choices.And their service department is tops with very respectful employees!!!

Go see Ron for a great buying experience!

by from Oakland, CA |

During my recent search for a new car, I had the pleasure of meeting Ron Freytag at Weatherford BMW. He's just the kind of person you want to work with--he knows the cars and the industry inside and out, and is helpful and informative without being pushy. Ron's also a passionate car guy, so he's fun to talk to about all things BMW and automotive in general, and he truly wants what's best for his clients. He went way above and beyond what I ever would have expected, and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Great BMW X3 buying experience

by from San Jose, CA |

We had a great BMW buying experience with Weatherford. Everything worked out through few emails only, since we live in the South Bay. Stan, our internet sales manager was very responsive, efficient and professional. We have been given a very competitive pricing on the X3 with the options that we want. 2 days later, we picked up the car, it was ready and the whole process took only about 2 hours. Everyone at the Weatherford was very cordial and polite. Sean, the genius guy and the finance department, Andrew, were also very nice and efficient. It was the smoothest and most personalized BMW buying experience that we had so far. Definetely we will go back to Weatherford when we are in the market for BMW again. Highly recommend it.

BMW 435i Gran Coupe

by from Richmond, California |

It was really a great buying experience for me and my family. Our client advisor, Chris Lara, was really very patient and helpful. Chris and his manager got us a very good deal with our new car. We got 1% APR which I think is amazing. I couldn't recommend them enough. Definitely a very pleasant purchase experience for us. They are very much willing to help you get a great deal at Weatherford BMW.

Excellent buying experience

by from San Jose |

We recently bought an X3 from Chris Phan. Chris was very helpful and very detailed with the whole process. We knew what we wanted since we already test drove an X3. We gave Chris a list of options we wanted and he was able to accommodate our needs. We live in the South Bay so everything was handled via email or phone call which was very convenient. When we arrived at Weatherford everything was ready - car, paper work and a quick training guide. The sale went very well and we were very satisfied. If you want a no hassle car buying experience talk to Chris Phan!

Excellent buying experience

by from san Jose, CA |

We recently bought an X3 from Chris Phan. Chris was very helpful and was very detailed with the whole process. We knew what we wanted since we already test drove the X3. We gave Chris the list of options we wanted and he was able to accommodate our needs. We live in the South Bay so everything was done via email or phone call which was very convenient. When arrived at Weatherford everything was ready - car, paper work and a quick training guide. The sale went very well and we were very satisfied.

Julios experience at weatheford bmw

by from Alameda ca |

Bought a car from Chris Phan at weatherford BMW. Phenomenal service. He sold me 2 cars now and will be returning for another for my girlfriend. Go see this guy. Professional and great follow up. Guy gives out his personal cell number to all his clients. Won't disappear after the sale.