Weatherford BMW

Service 877-421-7606

Ask for the Internet Sales Department

X3 Purchase

by from Pleasanton, CA |

The purchasing of the X3 at Weatherford BMW was easy and smooth. I made the initial appointment on line. I went to see the car next day and test drove it. The car was as described on the add. Kevin, the sales man was very helpful.The transaction was completed without great effort including the signing of papers with the financing department.

beyond service

by from Santa Fe, New Mexico |

I'm from Santa Fe New Mexico. I purchased my Z4 from Danielle Charlier whom I found to be a sales person with compassion and connection with everyone she meets. Never I have I met someone so dedicated to her team and client. Beyond A plus.. Ask for Her by name and you'll see why when you meet her. I was on a road trip to California and needed an oil service. I went to SF location and found she was no longer there and had move to California. The SF office would not give my service because i was 100 miles under. Since I was headed to Berkeley California I made contact with Danielle. She told me to come in and talk to Quinton Gulley. She said I would know who he was by his kind and pleasant energy. When I showed up and never meeting him I spotted him out of the crowd in the service center. I connected with him with ease. it was as she said. He was a man of compassion and I knew right away she had once again taken care of me.Quinton was of great service and a cut above the customer service. To Quinton I say Thank You are in deed Special. Many Thanks. The General Manager as well came out to greet me and asked my Experience, Wish I had more Thumbs to give up.. Leonard Gomez

The best dealership I've encountered!

by from Fairfield, CA |

I live in Fairfield. The closest BMW dealer to my location is in Concord. I've had several good experiences in the past with the Weatherford service department. So, I elected to bypass the Concord dealer and drive the extra distance to Berkeley b/c I knew I would have a good experience with the sales department. I had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with Danielle Charlier (salesperson). She was very personable, cordial, knowledgeable, and professional. She made the buying process enjoyable and void of stress. I'm grateful for her assistance. In the end, I got the vehicle I wanted, at a reasonable price, and met some really nice people within the Weatherford sales department. I highly recommend this dealership.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Berkeley, CA |

All I can say is we introduced one problem after another and Danielle Charlier worked through every one of them. We have never felt so positive and appreciated in many months. Have you ever left a car dealership and felt like you haven't been "screwed"? You have to see Danielle and the support staff she has to stand behind her at Weatherford BMW. They are second to none!

Never take your Car to Weatherford BMW Service

by from Fremont,CA |

This Review is for Weatherford BMW Service Center My Car was here for service (twice) after accident and they claimed the money from the Insurance company during that time. Even though I told them that the issue is still there (through Email) they asked me to take the car back and return for service if the problem exits. I got the car back and inform same day afternoon that the problem is still there. They asked me to get the car back and asked me to Pay the diagnosis fee (around $1000) even though they confirm that the problem was the same reported earlier. I asked why did not you fix earlier (two times) and request me to take the car and bring it back. Finally the service manager Mr. Peter told we are here to make money and running some business. I insisted him that your service person only suggest to take the car and bring it back. He verified all emails and when found that there is mistake from their side he became furious and told you better handle the case and talk to insurance company then get the car to our shop if you are ready to pay. In the mean time the BMW Body shop were ready to take the car so that they can talk to Insurance company . But Mr. Peter insist the body shop guy not to take the car and talk to him sarcastically "You would have heavy traffic of Cars to repair and no space for this car" so better leave it. Moral of the review that : Never take your car to this Service Center. This is my first bad experience with BMW ever and feel Mr. Peter was more money centric thats why he charged from the Insurance first then ask me to take the car back so that he can make some more money from me.

August 29, 2013

Hi Alok, Sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating time when you were here with our service department. I'm pretty sure that I was the one that helped you get your car if you are who you think you are. Is there anything I can do to help rectify this situation? Jenn Bishop Director of Marketing Weatherford BMW 510-761-6577

Five stars for getting me a great deal!!

by from abilene KS |

I really enjoyed working with the friendly Staff. Five stars for getting me a great deal on my car. I would gladly refer all my friends to Dick Edwards for all their automotive

August 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! I hope you are enjoying your new car :) Jenn Bishop Director of Marketing Weatherford BMW

EXCELLENT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

by from PITTSBURG, CA |

I was very comfortable with everyone working with me in making the purchase. Very friendly and polite people. ZERO PRESSURE to buy. Next time I need another car it will be with WEATHERFORD BMW

August 29, 2013

Awesome! So glad to hear that you had a good experience here. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I hope you are loving your car! Jenn Bishop Director of Marketing Weatherford BMW

Shopping for a larger car

by from Napa, CA |

The overall experience was pretty good - we bought the car within 2 hours of our walking in the door. Our only issue was that we were led to believe that there was a trailer hitch on the vehicle and it turned out that it was not there.

August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad that you were overall happy with your experience. I am sorry that there was some miscommunication about the tow hitch. I am happy to offer a discount on installing one if you are still in need of getting one. Please let me know. Jenn Bishop Director of Marketing Weatherford BMW 510-7691-6577

Interested in 2004 Z4 BMW:

by from Fairfield |

Drove from Fairfield to Berkeley to possibly purchase a 2004 Z4 BMW on a Saturday, which was advertized on Yahoo.com. When we arrived at the dealership, we were instructed to talk w/Jenn Bishop since she posted the vehicle. Jenn apologize for vehicle not being at the dealship, but assured us we would get at call from her by following Thursday. This occurred 4 weeks ago to date have not received any calls.

Frustrating and disappointing

by from Novato ca. |

I spoke to the Internet manager to see this vehicle. I told her I would me over at a certain time. I drove an hour to get there. Once there, it took 15 minutes to get some help. Then we were asked to wait in a cold warehouse for 15 more minutes. When we finally saw the car, it was dirty. The salesman could not find the keys to the car. My wife and I waited 20 more minutes alone in a far lot with dirty cars. When we decided the leave, the salesperson told us he could not find the keys. I really was going to buy the car but was horrible customer service. The sales manager said he would find the keys and make it up to me. We'll see. I do a follow up on this dealership. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Great Body Shop

by from Piedmont, CA |

Weatherford did a great job of fixing my 525i. I was rear-ended on the 580. Frank and the team at Weatherford's Body Shop did an excellent job of making my BMW look like new. I would recommend them to any BMW owner who needs body work on their car.

August 29, 2013

Thank you! Glad that our BMW Certified Collision Repair Center was able to get your car looking brand new again. Wishing you many more miles of fun driving! Jenn Bishop Weatherford BMW