Rock Auto KC

7805 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

Used 888-316-5181

Great service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great service! Ahmad was very nice! He was very patient and waited for us to close the deal even though people from out of state wanted to look at the same car. I'm very pleased. He made the whole process easier. Would definitely recommend this dealership!

No pressure dealership with a nice selection

by from Kansas City, MO |

Visited Rock Auto a couple times looking at a Diesel Jeep Liberty that they had for sale. They don't work with any banks for financing but they had recommendations on where I should go for the best rate. I found a few small things wrong with the jeep but opted to buy it as is for a lower price. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely go there again.

Okay Service. Not too impressed.

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

We looked at an older Mazda Tribute. Very clean car inside and out. Test drive was fine. Had it inspected in Lee's Summit. Reported to Ahmed that it had oil leak issues that could be expensive. It also had a check engine and airbag light on when we test drove it. He was to check into the oil issue and for any open recalls and get back with us. He said they would not negotiate on the price though, because they were already loosing money on the car so any expenses would be at our cost (even though when we test drove it prior to the inspection, he said they would take care of any issues with the check engine light. After $112 inspection (cheapest we could find at the time) we never heard a word back from Ahmed. Ahmed was definitely a no pressure salesman but also came across as very aloof. Even after the very positive reviews for Rock Auto, we probably won't go back.

Good service.

by from KC, Mo. |

The buying process went quickly, and the guys were both pleasant and informative! The car was for my daughter who lives out of state.

Very Good to do Business with these guys!

by from Gladstone, Missouri |

Purchased a 2003 325XI in March, have been very happy with the car. They were easy to negotiate with, and very helpful with questions and concerns I had with buying a used car. I would definitely buy another car from these guys again!

Awesome folks to do business with

by from Topeka, KS |

Ahmad & John were great to work with. Vehicle was exactly as descibed (if the 92 pic's on their website weren't enough to convince you). Got an 04' Land Rover Discovery II SE and she runs great. Only a few minor issues and he's going to send the items needed when he sends the title. Can't recommend these gentlemen highly enough. Will be bothering them again when my wifes ready for a different car.

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was hesitant with buying my first BMW but I decided to buy one from Rock Auto KC. I received an incredible deal with the 328i model that I had purchased from them. The carfax looked good but Ahmad still managed to let me know that the vehicle had showed signs of an accident in the past. There have been a few minor touch ups but the car has been very reliable. Highly recommended Rock Auto KC!

#bestdealerever

by from Peculiar MO |

John and Ahmad are AWESOME! I have bought more cars than I care to count in my life. I have never been overly pleased with a dealer before. They were patient, caring, polite, nice and I feel they were completely honest with me. They proviaded a car fax on the vehicle on their website so I had an idea of what I was looking at before I even got there. I was still al little aprehensive about the vehicle so I asked if I could have it inspected by a Factory dealership. Ahmad offered to drop it off there for me! I had it inspected and the vehicle was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Needless to say I was feeling really good about my purchase. I could not have asked for a better dealer experience than with Rock Auto KC! Guys, Thank you for being who you are! I will be back as soon as I wear this one out! My friends all know where to shop now too! Thank you!

Easy to Work With & Honest

by from Olathe, KS |

Jonathan is a stand-up guy who was willing to go the extra mile to make a deal work. I would definitely recommend this place to my own friends and family and would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from there for myself.

Outstanding experience!

by from Spring Hill KS |

Ahmad was so fair and non-pressuring all through our processes of "just looking" to negotiating and buying. I actually enjoyed buying our Avalon from him. We received a great deal!!