Rock Auto KC

7805 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

The best buying experience we have ever had!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Our entire experience with Rock Auto KC was amazing. We have been to other car dealerships where we were hassled and stalked. This was not the case at Rock Auto. It was a pleasant experience all around and Ahmad was very accommodating. Once we decided to purchase a vehicle it took no more than 10 minutes to fill out the paperwork and there were no added fees or expenses. Ahmad was straightforward and made our car buying experience the easiest and best! Thank you Rock Auto KC! We are recommending you to everyone and we will be back to purchase in the future!

2008 Honda EX

by from Kansas City, Mo |

Dealer was very helpful. Walked me thru the buying process step by step. I have already educated and advised a few friends/co-workers look into Rock Auto when purchasing a new vehicle.

Toyota Tundra

by from Palmer, Nebraska |

I happened to come upon Rock Auto KC while searching for a truck online. I live 5 hours away from KC so I did my research before hopping in the car and visiting. The reviews were almost too good to be true so I was skeptical at first. I called and talked to Ahmad who was very friendly, straight forward, and honest. He told me about the vehicle i was interested in and also about the few imperfections with it as well. When I arrived, the truck was just like how he described it. Even after taking it to a repair shop to have it inspected, there were only minute details that would need to be addressed down the road. I really didn't even feel the need to haggle. The truck was worth every bit of the price they wanted. Also, there were no extra fees tacked on at the end. You pay what is on the windshield and no more! I have to say, I was very impressed with the quality and prices of the rest of his inventory as well. If I was in the market for an import, I would definitely consider going with Rock Auto KC again.

Great service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great service! Ahmad was very nice! He was very patient and waited for us to close the deal even though people from out of state wanted to look at the same car. I'm very pleased. He made the whole process easier. Would definitely recommend this dealership!

No pressure dealership with a nice selection

by from Kansas City, MO |

Visited Rock Auto a couple times looking at a Diesel Jeep Liberty that they had for sale. They don't work with any banks for financing but they had recommendations on where I should go for the best rate. I found a few small things wrong with the jeep but opted to buy it as is for a lower price. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely go there again.

Okay Service. Not too impressed.

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

We looked at an older Mazda Tribute. Very clean car inside and out. Test drive was fine. Had it inspected in Lee's Summit. Reported to Ahmed that it had oil leak issues that could be expensive. It also had a check engine and airbag light on when we test drove it. He was to check into the oil issue and for any open recalls and get back with us. He said they would not negotiate on the price though, because they were already loosing money on the car so any expenses would be at our cost (even though when we test drove it prior to the inspection, he said they would take care of any issues with the check engine light. After $112 inspection (cheapest we could find at the time) we never heard a word back from Ahmed. Ahmed was definitely a no pressure salesman but also came across as very aloof. Even after the very positive reviews for Rock Auto, we probably won't go back.

Good service.

by from KC, Mo. |

The buying process went quickly, and the guys were both pleasant and informative! The car was for my daughter who lives out of state.

Very Good to do Business with these guys!

by from Gladstone, Missouri |

Purchased a 2003 325XI in March, have been very happy with the car. They were easy to negotiate with, and very helpful with questions and concerns I had with buying a used car. I would definitely buy another car from these guys again!

Awesome folks to do business with

by from Topeka, KS |

Ahmad & John were great to work with. Vehicle was exactly as descibed (if the 92 pic's on their website weren't enough to convince you). Got an 04' Land Rover Discovery II SE and she runs great. Only a few minor issues and he's going to send the items needed when he sends the title. Can't recommend these gentlemen highly enough. Will be bothering them again when my wifes ready for a different car.

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was hesitant with buying my first BMW but I decided to buy one from Rock Auto KC. I received an incredible deal with the 328i model that I had purchased from them. The carfax looked good but Ahmad still managed to let me know that the vehicle had showed signs of an accident in the past. There have been a few minor touch ups but the car has been very reliable. Highly recommended Rock Auto KC!