Rock Auto KC

7805 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

Used 888-316-5181

#bestdealerever

by from Peculiar MO |

John and Ahmad are AWESOME! I have bought more cars than I care to count in my life. I have never been overly pleased with a dealer before. They were patient, caring, polite, nice and I feel they were completely honest with me. They proviaded a car fax on the vehicle on their website so I had an idea of what I was looking at before I even got there. I was still al little aprehensive about the vehicle so I asked if I could have it inspected by a Factory dealership. Ahmad offered to drop it off there for me! I had it inspected and the vehicle was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Needless to say I was feeling really good about my purchase. I could not have asked for a better dealer experience than with Rock Auto KC! Guys, Thank you for being who you are! I will be back as soon as I wear this one out! My friends all know where to shop now too! Thank you!

Easy to Work With & Honest

by from Olathe, KS |

Jonathan is a stand-up guy who was willing to go the extra mile to make a deal work. I would definitely recommend this place to my own friends and family and would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from there for myself.

Outstanding experience!

by from Spring Hill KS |

Ahmad was so fair and non-pressuring all through our processes of "just looking" to negotiating and buying. I actually enjoyed buying our Avalon from him. We received a great deal!!

No pressure

by from Gladstone, MO |

My daughter's car was totaled, so needless to say we both dreaded shoping for used cars......you all know what I'm talking about. But a dear friend told me about Rock Auto and the luck he's had with all four of the cars he has bought from them. When we went to look at theircars, WE had to approach them with questions.....bare in mind there were only 2 guys working and it was on a weekend, and busy. Even after talking to them and telling them how much we had to spend, he drops the price, we test drive the car and we buy the car. Answered all the questions and it was a pleasant experience for my daughter, since she wanted to handle it and learn from it. I would go to their lot first if you're shopping for used cars.

Great Car-Buying Experience

by from Prairie Village, KS |

The guys at Rock Auto made this the most simplest, stress-free car buying experience ever. They carry a great selection of cars and offer personable service without any high-pressure sales pitches! The next time we need to replace a car, Rock Auto will be the first place we visit.

Excellent experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I just purchased a 2006 Acura RL from Rock Auto KC. I needed a car quickly as I had my truck had been totaled when I was hit from behind on I-70 and I had to turn in my rental. I was specifically interested in the 2006 Acura and Ahmad was very forthright and helpful patiently answering all my questions. My only delay was I picked Veteran's day to check out/buy the car forgetting that the banks were closed. Ahmad offered to pick my up at Enterprise the next day which he did after which we completed the transaction in short order. I felt very comfortable working with Ahmad and he seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I got a car that I would enjoy. I would certainly recommend Rock Auto KC / Amhad to any of my friends and family.

Awesome!!!!!

by from Kansas City Mo |

My family has purchased several cars from Johnathan Tucker for years, he is absolutely wonderful.. He's honest and very helpful, I purchased a 1998 Bmw from him 5 years ago and that car is still running strong. My daughter has purchased 4 cars from Johnathan over the years and has had no issues with any of the cars. If your buying a used luxury vehicle and your looking to buy from someone that is a stand up person you found the right place at ROCK AUTO! You go Johnathan... Thank you for all of your help over the years, your the best! Nichelle Gaskin

My number one guy!

by from kansas city missouri and kansas |

My family has had purchased several cars from Johnathn Tucker... I really appreciate his honesty and intergrity for the car business. I purchased a 1996 BMW from him 5 years ago and it is still running, this car has become my extra car but it's the most reliable car in my driveway. My daughter has purchased 3 cars from Jhonathan and they have all been really nice luxury and relaible cars. My name is Nichelle Gaskin and I would tell anyone to definetly trust Johnathan; he is truely loyal and respectful. When I purchase any vehicle I ask him first what he thinks, thats how much I trust him... :) Thank you Johnathan for being a good family friend, we sure appreciate you!

Great experience

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Jonathan was great to work with. He was able to get me in and out very quickly. The Prius was better than advertised in quality and appearance. This is the 3rd car I have bought from Jonathan and I have had great luck with all of them in terms of dependability and quality. I will buy another again from Rock Auto KC.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from KANSAS CITY,MO |

This is the First Time my family have gone outside buying cars from Big dealers like Molle Toyota,But we were very happy with the service we got.The customer service was outstanding and the price was quite decent as well.I will definatey do business with them again.They also have a great selections of cars,you need to check them out.