Rock Auto KC

7805 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

Used 888-316-5181

No pressure

by from Gladstone, MO |

My daughter's car was totaled, so needless to say we both dreaded shoping for used cars......you all know what I'm talking about. But a dear friend told me about Rock Auto and the luck he's had with all four of the cars he has bought from them. When we went to look at theircars, WE had to approach them with questions.....bare in mind there were only 2 guys working and it was on a weekend, and busy. Even after talking to them and telling them how much we had to spend, he drops the price, we test drive the car and we buy the car. Answered all the questions and it was a pleasant experience for my daughter, since she wanted to handle it and learn from it. I would go to their lot first if you're shopping for used cars.

Great Car-Buying Experience

by from Prairie Village, KS |

The guys at Rock Auto made this the most simplest, stress-free car buying experience ever. They carry a great selection of cars and offer personable service without any high-pressure sales pitches! The next time we need to replace a car, Rock Auto will be the first place we visit.

Excellent experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I just purchased a 2006 Acura RL from Rock Auto KC. I needed a car quickly as I had my truck had been totaled when I was hit from behind on I-70 and I had to turn in my rental. I was specifically interested in the 2006 Acura and Ahmad was very forthright and helpful patiently answering all my questions. My only delay was I picked Veteran's day to check out/buy the car forgetting that the banks were closed. Ahmad offered to pick my up at Enterprise the next day which he did after which we completed the transaction in short order. I felt very comfortable working with Ahmad and he seemed genuinely interested in ensuring I got a car that I would enjoy. I would certainly recommend Rock Auto KC / Amhad to any of my friends and family.

Awesome!!!!!

by from Kansas City Mo |

My family has purchased several cars from Johnathan Tucker for years, he is absolutely wonderful.. He's honest and very helpful, I purchased a 1998 Bmw from him 5 years ago and that car is still running strong. My daughter has purchased 4 cars from Johnathan over the years and has had no issues with any of the cars. If your buying a used luxury vehicle and your looking to buy from someone that is a stand up person you found the right place at ROCK AUTO! You go Johnathan... Thank you for all of your help over the years, your the best! Nichelle Gaskin

My number one guy!

by from kansas city missouri and kansas |

My family has had purchased several cars from Johnathn Tucker... I really appreciate his honesty and intergrity for the car business. I purchased a 1996 BMW from him 5 years ago and it is still running, this car has become my extra car but it's the most reliable car in my driveway. My daughter has purchased 3 cars from Jhonathan and they have all been really nice luxury and relaible cars. My name is Nichelle Gaskin and I would tell anyone to definetly trust Johnathan; he is truely loyal and respectful. When I purchase any vehicle I ask him first what he thinks, thats how much I trust him... :) Thank you Johnathan for being a good family friend, we sure appreciate you!

Great experience

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Jonathan was great to work with. He was able to get me in and out very quickly. The Prius was better than advertised in quality and appearance. This is the 3rd car I have bought from Jonathan and I have had great luck with all of them in terms of dependability and quality. I will buy another again from Rock Auto KC.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from KANSAS CITY,MO |

This is the First Time my family have gone outside buying cars from Big dealers like Molle Toyota,But we were very happy with the service we got.The customer service was outstanding and the price was quite decent as well.I will definatey do business with them again.They also have a great selections of cars,you need to check them out.

wonderful service, best customer service!!

by from Kansas City, Ks |

i went to Rock Auto looking for a second car, with better gas mileage. i called ahead of time asking is a VM Beetle was still available which it was. i got there 30 minutes later and the VW was being washed and detailed before my test drive. after looking at other options, taking my time, and test driving each car i was interested in, and even keeping them open past closing, the quality of profressionalizm was amazing. after a couple days have passed and i completed my finance paper work with my credit union i called up to let Ahmed know i would me making my way there Saturday morning, he was very excited to see me once again and to get my new car details and ready. i showed up just minutes after opening and the car was already completed, being pulled out of the service area and i was signing paper work in a matter of minutes. it was unbelievable how simple and easy the process was. i had a friend out there with me and he was amazed that it took no time at all - his last car purchase took 8 hours over 2 days, i was in an out in less then 45 minutes. i questioned some dings on the car earlier in the week and Ahmed had a referal ready for me saturday morning with my paper work - i couldnt believe it. the referal was for any time i could make it down to the repair shop for an estimate. i finally went a month later and Ahmed with Rock Auto remembered me instalntly and called the repair shop to discuss the payment and taking car of my paint job. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS BEST! i would recommend Rock Auto KC to anyone looking for a newly used vehicle.

Great Service, Good Prices, Friendly People

by from Roeland Park, Kansas |

This dealership was great, the salesmen were extremely friendly, and they have a good selection of cars in the $4000-$13000 range. The only used car dealership I have been too that was actually a pleasant place to be.

We hated buying cars - UNTIL we went to ROCK AUTO!

by from Liberty, MO |

We bought a Mini Cooper in June from Johnathan. He was super busy that day, but that didn't stop him from being extremely friendly and patient with me and my two kids. He gave them multiple snacks and drinks. He let us drive anything on the lot. And yes, while the lot is very full, there is a super inventory and great choices for anyone on a budget! With a little patience, they will move things around and have whichever car out for you to drive in no time. Johnathan is SO low pressure, knowledgable and honest about the inventory. It was truly the best, most relaxed time we have ever had buying a car. We have already been back a couple of times to look for another car - there is contstant new inventory and always something new to drive. There has always been someone there (usually Johnathan for us) with friendly customer service even if we haven't bought anything! If you hate buying cars with the all pressure, hassle, sales tactics and smarmy salesmen - go to Rock Auto! Ask for Johnathan - even if you hate buying cars - you'll love buying one from Rock Auto!