Rock Auto KC

7805 E Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS 66204

Used 888-316-5181

Wow---What an experience!!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

This was by far the best buying experience we have ever had! Ahmad was knowledgeable and we felt he was very honest and absolutely NO PRESSURE!!! What a refreshing experience. We would definitely do repeat business. Good selection of used cars and the office was very clean and stylish. No wait and the fastest paperwork process we've ever experienced. I can't say enough about how enjoyable it was! We will be back!

AWESOME Experience!!!

by from St. Joseph, MO |

This was the simplest & easiest purchase we've ever made! Ahmad was extremely helpful & fun to deal with. I'd buy again from them tomorrow!!! Awesome selection of luxury cars also!

Awesome No Pressure Dealer!

by from Overland Park, KS |

I was at Rock Auto several times over the span of my car hunting experience. Ahmad and Jonathan are both extremely nice and honest. Their waiting area is comfortable and even has a kids' area. I looked at a few cars and they were up front and honest about everything. I was looking into one car and was told that I should not purchase it, as it had problems. I have NEVER heard of a salesman telling someone to not purchase a car. Throughout all my visits they never once asked me for my name and number and never pressured me in any way. Unfortunately my car buying experience has been all over the place with many obstacles and I did not purchase a car from them, but I will HIGHLY recommend them and will definitely use them in the future.

excellent service! solid car =)

by from Springfield, mo |

I purchased a 03 Honda accord for a good price and got the best service possible. Even drove me to return my rental! Well worth the 200 mile drive to purchase from this dealer. Good quality used vehicles on the lot at a good price, great service. What more can you ask for?

Awesome dealership! These guys were great.

by from Olathe, Kansas |

I had been all over town, at both big and small dealerships, looking for the right car. Other places usually they had one car that I could choose from, or they would be something you didn't want to buy and they would try to sell you a bad car. What a pleasant surprise it was to work with Jonathan Tucker and Ahmad! From the time you walk in, you are greeted with a sincere smile and a pleasant showroom. There were so many nice cars in my price range- that I was shocked. I could choose from many different models and colors. I bought an 2004 Acura at a great price (I know, I had been researching this) and they were honest with me. Very straight forward and no pressure! I test drove several cars and was very impressed at how they were priced. These guys treat you like they would treat their best friend! I am bringing back my 17 year old daughter to get her first car and my wife may get the Nissan Murano that they have on the lot now. I know where I am going for my car buying in the future: Rock Auto KC!

Great Experience

by from Topeka, KS |

This was the 2nd time buying from a dealer for me. The first time was rushed and I felt so pressured to purchase the car we got. Completely different experience here; very laid back, no pressure dealer. No hidden fees, got a fair price for our car and are very happy. If you're looking for a nice used car for a fair price and a good dealer, go here.

Fair price/nice, no-pressure sale people

by from Gardner, KS |

The vehicle is not perfect but the price reflects it. The vehicle was very fairly priced. Sales people were available if needed but did not hover or try to push a vehicle on me or try to put me in a more expensive vehicle simply because I had more available in my budget. They asked what "I" wanted instead of telling me what "they" wanted to sell. Years from now when I need another vehicle, I will definitely consider this dealership again.

Excellent Customer service

by from Overland Park, KS |

We bought a very nice car from Rock Auto KC! They were very helpful and even made car buying fun. We especially appreciated the follow-up and follow-thru of the deatlership. No comparison to other car lots. We will go back there to buy our next car!

Awesome cars, great prices, fantastic service

by from Overland Park, KS |

My husband and I were very pleased with Rock Auto Kc! We bought our first BMW there and we got the best price in town! The car has been great and we really have no complaints. Jonathan was very knowledgeable and helpful. We will never buy a car anywhere else. I would 100% recommend Rock Auto KC!

2004 VW PASSAT

by from Oklahoma City |

JONATHAN, was very easy to deal with. I flew from OKC to KCK (one way ticket) based on his discripition of this car, everything was 100% as he said. I would buy from again.