Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

69 Waterbury Rd, Prospect, CT 06712

Used 877-244-1784

Best deals on over 150 cars close to everywhere!

very thankful

by from Danbury,CT |

In the past I have only bought older, used cars outright, and had bad luck from start to finish. I decided to go down the road od financing and buying a newer used car. I am so glad that I went to Rt 69 auto in Prospect! Everyone was so friendly, and treated me so well. For the first time I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. Dave was so helpful to me. I couldn't help but give him a hug and thank him for everything when I left. He was super attentive and had a great sense of humor. Another associate brought me a coffee, and I wasn't even his customer!

Glad I stopped by this dealership!

by from Vernon, CT |

I had driven by this dealership many times and always wanted to take a look at what they had in their lot. I was expecting a lot of piece of junk cars, however, this dealership actually had some decent cars for a reasonable price. Josh came out and greeting me as I had came across some options I was looking for and he was really informative in letting me know mileage, any problems etc with each vehicle. I came across a Honda Accord and drive it around the neighborhood and I loved it. Finance was easy as well. Thanks Josh for the business!

My best car buying experience ever!

by from wallingford, ct. |

I was shopping for a used car because my mini-van was on the way out. After checking out the vans they had, I saw a 2004 Jeep Liberty. After meeting with Pedro, I test drove a couple of other vehicles before driving the Liberty. The Liberty was in decent shape and was within my budget. There was no pressure, no arm twisting for a deposit; Pedro gave me the price and after agreement, promised to have the car looked over and gone through before I picked it up. 2 days later, Pedro called me to tell me he had a 2005 Liberty just come in that was in mint condition. He recommended that I take this car instead as it had 35% less mileage and was in beautiful conditon. He promised me I wouldn't be disappointed. It was a little more money, however, when I went to check the car out 2 days later; WOW!!!!! This car was exactly what I wanted. It was almost brand new! Although it was more money than I originally wanted to spend, this car is well worth the price! I absolutely love this car. Pedro and Mike were awesome! Pedro got me a low interest loan, got it pushed through quickly and was just so easy to deal with. Never got an attitude; he was polite and knew exactly what I wanted and what would make me happy. I've been burned 3 times in the past by used car dealers; Never again! These guys have earned my business and I will be loyal to them! I've got 2 kids coming up soon that will need cars and this is where I'm going. Thank you very much Pedro, Mike and all the employees of Route 69 Auto!

5 stars all the way

by from Canton, CT |

Without a doubt Rt 69 Auto Sales is a "5/5 Star" dealership! The entire time I was there they kept me in the loop about what was going on, they were really busy when I was there, so some things took a little longer than I expected but Mike was extremely nice and even bought a pizza for me and my girlfriend while we waited. He went above and beyond my expectations so when he asked me to leave a review about my experience I did not even hesitate. I can honestly say I will recommend them to my friends & family and will definitely be back to Rt 69 Auto Sales when it's time to get a another car!

great first used car buying experience

by from Easthampton, MA |

Our family has been looking for a used Jeep Wrangler (10 years old or so with 100,000+ mileage) for our teenage son to drive for the past 9 months. After looking at many and being disappointed with the description given over the internet (and over the phone) versus the actual condition when seen in person, I was skeptical when I came across this '04 Jeep in a book being advertised by Route 69 Auto Sales. It had zero accidents reported, was a one-owner car, and had many service records for oil changes, etc. implying it had been well-maintained. I called Rt 69 and spoke with Josh. He readily and happily agreed to do a visual walk-thru of the Jeep over the phone with me so that my 3-hour round-trip drive to him would not be in vain. After a nice discussion where he meticulously went inch by inch over the Jeep with me, I decided this Jeep was worth the trip to check out. Thank goodness I made the effort! The Jeep was in the exact condition as described. And Josh was a delight to work with!! Not only is he personable and instantly likeable (not your typical car salesman!), he is a true professional. He was courteous, forthright with all dealer costs and reasons behind pricing, conscientious with paperwork and follow-thru, and stood by his commitment to me about certain mechanics of the car being in good working order (i.e. the battery -- the battery died within the first few days of having the Jeep but Josh kindly helped me to get a replacement one as this was an original concern of mine and written into the 30-day contract). I will readily go to Rt 69 Auto Sales for our family's next used car (for our soon-to-be driving teenage daughter). I think Rt 69 Auto Sales works hard to find used cars that are safe, reliable and have been well-maintained. And Josh made our first-ever used car buying experience a truly enjoyable one. Thank you, Josh! My son truly loves his new Jeep Wrangler. ~ Christine F. from MA

Great Business, Thanks Mike!

by from Simsbury, CT |

I just wanted to start off with the owner Mike, great friendly professional salesman and owner of this dealership who knows his cars. When I went into this dealership, I saw some other customers trying to BS their way for prices, but Mike definitely knows his car background info and value worth. I was a bit worried at first approaching him, but turns out he definitely is a genuinely nice guy that wants to help customers find the best car in their budgets. Mike helped me find a Audi A6 within my budget, allowed me to test drive the car and it was perfect! Not a lot needed to be done to this car, tire rotations at most but I lucked out! Pleased with my purchase, thanks Mike for the business!

good service didn't stop after sale

by from East Longmeadow Ma |

We purchased a 2006 Volvo S40 from Josh on Monday and he was very nice and helpful as were the rest of the sales department. The car is for my daughter and when she was driving the car the engine light went on and I called and I got an appointment today and my daughter and my brother went to the dealership to have the car serviced. They took care of the issues with the engine light and they took care of some other safety issues. I was very leery about the car after the engine light came on but they really stepped up to the plate and took care of everything that needed to be done. My brother was very pleased with the service they got and he told me how nice they all were to them. I am very happy with the service and I will definitely recommend the dealership. We live in MA about an hour away so I was pleased that they took care of everything right away. Thank you Josh and all of the Rt 69 employees - we appreciate your service!

Great Experience and Delivery

by from Danbury, CT |

Went to the dealership to take a look at what they had in their lot and I feel in love with a Acura TL they had. I immediately jumped right onto the deal in trying to get this car for the price and thankfully Dave was such a professional and got me a great deal! Unfortunately, because this was my first time purchasing a used car, I was unaware I wouldnt be able to drive it home the same day I had purchased it. However, Dave contacted me when the vehicle was ready and met me half way for the delivery, great accommodation from Dave!

Thanks for the car, Josh!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Purchased my Mazda earlier this month from one of the managers from this dealership, Josh, and it runs so smoothly and everything is still working and intact. Most used auto dealerships tend to rip off their customers, but not this dealership. I recall when I had purchased this Mazda, they needed to fix the Check Engine Light, and repair the headlights as they were not working, but the Manager Josh was right on top of that and got it fixed in no time when he was able to deliver the vehicle to me. Even now towards the end of the month, the car still runs great and I am happy with this purchase!

mr and mrs coleman

by from Southington, CT |

This was our first experience with Route 69 Auto Sales and Service, I have purchased a few cars and I have say this was the best and fastest purchase we have ever made, David Bavone made this a easy professional deal for us with no pressure for the purchase which was appreciated. We will definitely recommend Route 69 to friends and family also for our next purchase....Thanks

easy car buying experience

by from Cheshire, Ct |

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car. My experience was fantastic and everything was done in less then an hour! No pressure and great customer service. Dealt with Josh the manager and got into a great used car at a great price.