Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

69 Waterbury Rd, Prospect, CT 06712

Used 877-244-1784

Best deals on over 150 cars close to everywhere!

Well kept and promising dealership!

by from Hartford, CT |

The Owner, Mike, does a great job running this dealership and the quality of customer service was great! I was looking for a car with decent mileage, not too broken down into, and Mike definitely helped out me with all my necessities! I looked into their inventory and my eye caught attention to this Acura they had and I knew I wanted it! Called Mike up and was really friendly about giving me all the necessary information about the car and so I scheduled to go take a look at it. When I arrived, Mike was friendly, greeted me and allowed me to test drive the car. The car did not have the mileage I was looking for, but it was definitely a great car to drive still! Some minor engine repairs were needed also for the Acura, but Mike made sure his engineers were on top of it in the repairs needed, funny guy in hassling them as well! Great Dealership and definitely look for Mike too if you plan on buying!

made everything easy

by from Watertown,Ct |

I cannot give a higher recommendation for this dealer. Both Pedro and Josh made this experience wonderful. I was assured from them right from the start that I was in good hands and they were 100% correct. I didn't feel as though I was being pushed into anything I couldn't afford (I've had that before with other dealers). The car I purchased was immaculate. Everything they said they would do, they followed thru with. The entire process was fast and easy. They listened to me as to what I was looking for in a vehicle and was familiar with their inventory. I will recommend Rt 69 Auto Sales to everyone I know looking for a vehicle.

Best Deal Ever!

by from Milford, CT |

Was able to negotiate terms and pricing for this Honda I had my eyes on for weeks with the owner, Mike, and it was one of the best deals Ive ever had! I definitely did my research and my homework on the worth etc. on this 2008 Honda this dealership had and was able to compromise Mike into selling the car for a good price! He was reluctant at first, however, I was able to talk him into selling, great owner! The Honda had a good amount of mileage on it which played a part, but the exterior looked really nice with minimal cosmetic issues. I was also happy to see all the features were still working, power locks, sunroof, a/c and heat and radio, which you dont find a lot at these types of dealerships. Overall, thanks Mike!

very thankful

by from Danbury,CT |

In the past I have only bought older, used cars outright, and had bad luck from start to finish. I decided to go down the road od financing and buying a newer used car. I am so glad that I went to Rt 69 auto in Prospect! Everyone was so friendly, and treated me so well. For the first time I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. Dave was so helpful to me. I couldn't help but give him a hug and thank him for everything when I left. He was super attentive and had a great sense of humor. Another associate brought me a coffee, and I wasn't even his customer!

happy 1st time buyer

by from Middlebury, CT |

I am a first time car buyer and was extremely nervous about the whole experience. A friend of mine recently bought a car from Rt 69 and had an awesome experience, so I decided to give it a shot. I appeared there with my father (for moral support, of course!) on a hot Sunday afternoon. Josh quickly greeted us in the parking lot and asked me a few questions on what I was looking for. We explained to him that I was a first time buyer, looking for a safe, reliable car that would be good in winter driving. He immediately knew of the car for me, and directed us to a used Mazda Tribute. This was the exact idea of what I was looking for. The car was in amazing condition and the price was just right. He took us inside to go over the process and to talk about finance options. Josh was great- I didn't feel like he was judging me or pressuring me into anything. I really felt that he was sincere and was genuinely happy to help me. Even my father, who is a tough critic, was extremely impressed and happy with the whole experience. Josh let me take the car for a long test drive, and before I knew it I was back at the office signing papers and buying my first new-to-me car! I will absolutely be coming back to Route 69 and recommend it to anyone looking for a stress free car buying experience. Josh went the extra mile and is an exceptional sales person. Thank you, Josh and the rest of the Route 69 Auto staff!

Love my Purchase!

by from Manchester, CT |

My Husband and I purchased a VW from this dealership and we're happy with the purchase! Thanks to Mike and Dave for the help and finance, the negotiation of the price was such a great deal! Mike is a friendly owner to this dealership, definitely welcoming when talking about the car and all its history and even made some recommendations to us to what we were looking for for a family car. We came down to the VW and test drove it and fell in love with the car!

much better than the others

by from Hartford,Ct |

A huge turn of very fortunate events for me last week! I was considering a deal at another local dealer, stress the considering. As we progressed through the process at the "other place" I was told that I should let my current lender repossess my current car...HOLY COW! What kind of business would tell a customer that! I backed away, keeping my eyes on the poisonous vipers trying to sell whatever they can put a sticker on. I called on Rt 69 Auto and spoke with Dave, it took less than an hour after my call to pay him a visit, and by the close of business, I was in my Ford Escape! Dave is an honest guy, he holds nothing back and will work with you to the bitter end! I got a car, that did not cost me more than my old one, and the job was done super fast! Dave is courteous, and easy to work with, must be why he is the first one you see when you walk in the front door!

thanks dave and josh

by from Naugatuck,Ct |

My two experiences with Rt 69 Autos have been top-notch. Dave and Josh were a pleasure to work with, both being knowledgeable and easy to talk to. They were accommodating as my time was limited each day that I test drove a vehicle. For almost three weeks, they tolerated my questions, requests and stories of life and what brought me to purchasing a vehicle at that time. I'd easily recommend them to others.

Quality and Professional

by from Hamden, CT |

Looked into a pickup truck they had at this dealership online and went into the dealership to test drive. It definitely needed some repairs, such as new tires/rotation, a/c and others but it wasnt much a concern for me. Both the managers, Mike and Josh, were really great in getting the repairs done in a timely manner, I liked how they either emailed or called me every step of the way. When I went to go pick up the truck, I test drove it one more time to ensure they had fixed everything and was working properly and everything was fine! Definitely honest professionals that stay true to their word in fixing cars! Thanks again.

didn't plan to buy but did

by from brookfield,ct |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a pre-owned Acura MDX from Josh Mono. Our intent that day was to only test drive a MDX & not purchase. We left owning the car. Josh made it such a nice experience. He was professional, friendly, was knowledable about the car. Josh was professioinal & not pushy. At the conclusion of the test drive he stepped aside & let us discuss what we wanted to do. One of the things that closed the deal was that we had wanted to compare it with a Toyota Rav4. They happened to have one on the lot so Josh asked us if we wanted to test drive it or sit in it. We sat in theToyota & then decided to go with the MDX. When picking up the car he spent a good amount of time with us reviewing all the options in the car & how to operate it. By the time I left the lot I was confident driving my new MDX. After purchasing my car I returned 2 days later to have it inspected. It was an easy & painless transaction . I will probably continue to do my service needs at Rt 69 Auto Sales. This was one of the nicest dealerships I have dealt with, enjoyed working with Joshua, will recommend it to my friends, & definitely return.

Thanks for the car!

by from Springfield, MA |

Purchased from this dealership for school and traveling and impressed and satisfied with my purchase! Began to get tired of taking the train and relying on friends to drive, so I got a nice deal on a car of my own finally! Thanks to the owner Mike and staff, Pedro!