Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

69 Waterbury Rd, Prospect, CT 06712

Used 877-244-1784

Best deals on over 150 cars close to everywhere!

QUICK!

by from Hartford Ct |

I called rt 69 about a cadillac I saw online. I told them I wanted to drive home with that car when I was on the phone with them. They listened to me. When i got there the car was ready and cleaned and ready to go. I took it in for a testdrive and loved it. and i drove home ebb with the car like I in wanted. Mike the owner was great and gave me a great out the door price. Thank you!

good experience

by from Ct |

My wife and I were looking for a small economic car. we found what we were looking for at Route 69. Mike the owner was very helpful. we took the Civic for avtest drive and when we returned negotiated with him. We recieved a great price and dove off with our r Honda the next day.

timely service

by from Meriden Ct |

Me and my man were lookin for a truck for him and we found THE ONE at rt69. It was so pretty and the salesman let us go for a nice ride. they got the financing done in 1 day and we drove away the next day. Dave is a great guy. thanks guys.

Jeep Liberty

by from Canton, CT |

After carefully reviewing this place online on various sites we were a bit reluctant to shop here for a used Jeep Liberty we had found online but do to it being what we were looking for and some of the positive reviews we decided to give them a shot but did so with extreme caution. Upon arrival we were greeted outside by Michael Moro (sp) who quickly brought us to where the Jeep was parked (behind other vehicles). The had a lot more vehicles than we had expected by seeing the size of the business they were but they seemed to just keep going on and on. He offered for us to wait inside where it was cooler while he pulled the Jeep up for us to see. After 15 minutes he came back inside to get us and offered us a test drive. It fit our needs and only concern was it seemed to pull to the left but Michael assured us it would be taken care of before us taking it home. Fortunately our experience with Rt 69 Auto sales was a positive one. Three days later we were able to pick up our Jeep Liberty, being cautious my husband drove it again and took it down on rt 84 highway to be sure the alignment had been fixed and it had. I would say do your homework, if you are expecting a large new dealership this is not the place they are small with a lot of cars crammed into the lot and could possible take some time but on the upside have a lot to offer, their prices aren't the lowest in the area but are very reasonable and fair. For us we would recommend them for anyone looking for a car that is priced lower than what you would find at a new car dealership.

found great commuting car

by from Middletown, CT |

I needed a good cheap car to commute every day with, as I was putting too many miles on my leased Nissan. I saw this place had a vast selection in a lower price range and went to check them out. It's nothing fancy but they have a lot to choose from and their prices were reasonable. I bought a bmw for a good price and they made it very easy for me.

very helpful

by from Newington Ct |

My wife and I were looking for a Suzuki Grand Vitara. We have owned one in the past and think it is a great truck but they are not that easy to find. we searched the internet and found one here. John our saleman made sure we were comfortable with our purchase. He made sure all the repairs were performed in a timely fashion and gave us a great out the door price. We would definitely recommend this dealer to all our friends and family.

breaking stereotypes

by from Bridgeport Ct |

I called Route 69 Auto Sales last week to inquire about a truck I was interested it. I spoke to Michael on the phone and he was very kind and knowledgeable. So i scheduled a appointment to go on a test drive. When I arrived I was greeted and treated with respect. Dave my salesman was a great help and walked me through the whole process. I fell in love with the truck so I decided to buy it. I picked up my 1998 Nissan Frontier on Wednesday and I am very happy with it.

excellent communication

by from Providence RI |

I was searching online for a standard shift 4x4. I ha e been burned in the past so I was very cautious. I keep getting the same lies and empty promises from all the dealers I inquired to until I came across Route 69. I started inquiring through emails with the Internet guy Michael. he answered all my questions and was very thorough and his responses. Helped me through the entire process and was very helpful. He even agreed to replace the trucks timing belt and put 4 new tires on the truck since those were areas which I've been burnt in the past. I drove from RI yesterday to pick up my new Nissan Frontier and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Mike and Route 69 Auto. I'll be sending all of my friends to you!

great inexpensive cars

by from Waterbury, CT |

We were looking for a cheap car for our daughter around 3 grand. We heard about Rt 69 and checked them out. They have SEVERAL cars under 5 grand and we found a few that we liked. We finally decided on a used Camry and came back 4 days later to pick it up. Dave and Mike did everything they said they were going to and we couldn't have been happier with our experience.

Very happy with the experience.

by from Bristol, Ct |

I had been looking for a car for a few weeks before I finally went to Rt 69 looking for my next car, most dealers didn't wanna work with the funds I had available as I didn't want to finance anything on a car and end up with a payment for the next 3 years. Looking around their lot when I arrived I was greeted by Mike and asked me right away how much i had to spend and looking at an inventory of his 200+ vehicles on his lot showed me what he could do for me, quickly Jeremy one of their dealers got the keys for me and let me take my time looking over the choices as Mike kept looking around the lot for other options. After not really seeing what I wanted Mike came up to me and wanted me to look at a vehicle that just came in to them and told me that he believed it would be the right one for me, after test driving and looking over the 2004 Chevy Trailblazer for a long period of time at closing mind you not bothered by the staff I decided this was the next car for me. The selling process was easy and they were able to do a plate transfer from my old truck to save me a little cash, the rear spoiler on rear door was missing but not a big deal to replace, I would have no issue telling my friends and family to go visit Mike, Jeremy and the sales staff at Rt 69 if they needed a car.