Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service

69 Waterbury Rd, Prospect, CT 06712

Used 877-244-1784

Best deals on over 150 cars close to everywhere!

very thankful

by from Danbury,CT |

In the past I have only bought older, used cars outright, and had bad luck from start to finish. I decided to go down the road od financing and buying a newer used car. I am so glad that I went to Rt 69 auto in Prospect! Everyone was so friendly, and treated me so well. For the first time I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. Dave was so helpful to me. I couldn't help but give him a hug and thank him for everything when I left. He was super attentive and had a great sense of humor. Another associate brought me a coffee, and I wasn't even his customer!

Great dealership & Team! I highly recommend A+++

by from Hamden, CT |

I highly recommend Route 69 Auto Sales & Service. I saw a truck that I was interested in for my son. This is his first vehicle and I wanted to find a safe SUV within my budget. I was put right at ease by John when I called to inquire. Real people answering the phone and all my questions is rare these days. I made an appointment the same day to check out the truck. John patiently amswered all my questions (and I had a lot). He also explained the safety checklist and registration process. We went on multiple test drives and even though there were many customers they were very attentive. They negotiated a good price that I was comfortable with. They even put new brakes fixed the A/C and other requests I had that most dealers would not care to take care of. Two days later the truck was repaired as they promised, registered with no issues and they even filled up the gas tank! John, Mike and the whole team made me at ease and a great buying experience. Whether it is a older vehicle or newer vehicle they treated me like a #1 customer and my son has a safe affordable vehicle. I will recommend Route 69 Auto Sales to my family and friends! Definitely a hidden gem in CT! Thanks Route 69!

by from middletown ct |

my daughter told me about rt69 in prospect ct.so we decided to go down and check it out. she had her eyes on a Honda civic for a few weeks now so i had to buy in and check it out. when we got there everyone was very nice and answered all of our questions we had. they made the process very easy and i will tell friends and family about the dealer. needless to say we bought the car and are SO SO happy. thank you guys at rt69

great team

by from torrington ct |

I was referred by a coworker to come visit Rt69 to search for a car. I was going from Dealership to Dealership and either the cars were over priced or the salesman was not helpful what-so-ever. When I came to rt69 even after hours dave and Mike waited for me and helped me out through all the process not even rushing me out the door. Mike answered all my questions and by the end he and I knew what my best choice of a car would be. He wasn't pushing for me to get a new car or nothing he was just getting me the best option for the budget that I had. After discussing with my husband we decided that we wanted to go ahead and purchasing 2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo. It had all the gimmicks I wanted in a car and it wasn't past my budget. Mike also explained to me about the financing and banking portion which also helped me make my decision. The next day I spoke to john over the phone and told me exactly everything I needed to bring with me to purchase my car. As soon as I walked in there everyone greeted me like if I was a long time customer (BIG PLUS). Thanks to john I was well prepared with all my documents and the end process was nice and quick. If any one would ask me would I recommend this Dealership with a quickness I would say OHH YES! AMAZING TEAM! Will Def. be a returning customer here. thanks guys at rt69!

nice little dealership

by from waterbury ct |

This is my 5th Jeep and my first review of a dealership. This was my first time purchasing from rt69 but won't be my last....right from the moment I called I got such good vibes from dave. I truly had an exceptionable experience, which is why I wanted to take a moment to thank the team and honor a business doing it right in this recommendation as my gratitude. thank you guys at rt 69 in prospect ct

Great Service - Very helpful

by from Hamden Ct |

Route 69 Auto Sales have been nothing but helpful. They made every process of buying a used car easy. When I had a problem with the radio they stopped what they were doing to help fix it. I recconmend Route 69 to anyone who's looking to have a quick and easy car buying process

BUYER BEWARE -- Research Research & Research

by from Bristol, CT |

I?m glad to see that there are a couple other reviews on this site that mirror my own experiences. For instance ? the swearing ? I've been standing in the parking lot and heard Mike L. on the phone using the foulest language. Even the salesman who was selling us the car was swearing. But I suppose I could put up with the swearing if that was the only issue. Next issue ? salesmen who say they will call and don?t. I have documented all my dealings with BOP, Inc. dba Route 69 Auto (which is their legal name) and there are countless times I have written ?Dave (or other salesmen) said he will call? then ?no call received?. But, I could even have put up with that, but the clincher is the next issue: the service department. The first 44 days I owned my car, Route 69 Auto had it for 26 days. The service manager Don (who no longer works there, but the new one Danny is just the same) would tell me the car will be ready by 5pm. Of course, car wasn't ready. And on it went for days. And to top it all off, sometimes the issues were never fixed! I thought all my problems were eventually solved/livable and then tried to take the car through emissions. The car failed for a catalytic converter that was supposedly changed under the 30 day warranty and a check engine light that was punctured and disabled in the dash. So the saga continues?..So again I say research, research and research before you buy a car at Route 69 Auto.

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service responded to this review

April 11, 2015

Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Alan Therault, This is Michael from Route 69 Auto Sales. At this particular point we have exhausted most options here. Again lets let the public know that you bought the vehicle on 9-14-14 which was well over 6 months ago. You had a 30 day 1500 mile warranty from that point also let it be known to the public that your car was emissions compliant when you purchased the car from us. Also any repairs that were scheduled within your warranty period were performed by Route 69 Auto Sales. Also when you came in to weeks ago out of good faith I replaced the catalytic converter for you which I didn't have to because you were well out of the 30 day 1500 mile warranty. I put a catalytic converter on the car because you had issues with our time when the car was in here for repair. We do apologize on the time frame when you are was here 6-7 months ago. We do sell 80-100 cars a month here and it does get a little hectic and overwhelming. We make no excuses and we apologize for any inconvenience. But let it be known to the public that your car was emissions compliant and now that it needs emissions 7 months later you are accusing us of puncturing a bulb. We do not do that here and we would never do that here. We would never jeopardize our license for that. That is unethical and we would never do that. So I would hope that you would stop badmouthing us when your car is not under warranty. Your purchased the vehicle 7 months ago and your warranty was up 6 months ago yet I still replaced the catalytic converter for you out of good faith. At this particular point lets make other parties make that decision. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience of the times but please restrain yourself from badmouthing us because this is no longer acceptable.

Mr and mrs

by from Essex Conn |

THEY NEED TO GET MORE ORGANIZED. THE OFFICE IS VERY SMALL AND NOT PRIVATE AND SMALL. WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING IS READY FOR A CERTAIN DAY OR DATE IT SHOULD BE DONE. THEY SAY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR. EXAMPLE: THE CAR IN A NOT HER LOT WILL BE HERE IN 15 MIN. , 45 MIN LATER.ANNOYING!

Route 69 Auto Sales & Service responded to this review

April 11, 2015

Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Harris, We apologize the we were running behind schedule the day of your delivery of your vehicle. Unfortunately we do sell 80-100 cars a month and sometimes it does get quite hectic here. I will make sure I will talk to the staff to see if they could do something to get a little more organized. In the amount of units we sell every single month, it does sometimes get a little overwhelming. Again I do apologize for you having to wait the extra 45 minutes I do apologize. Also I am glad to hear that there is nothing wrong with the car and I am glad to hear that the car is running well because you have no complaint issues with that. Again I will talk to the staff to get a little more organized in the front. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Grateful family

by from New Britain,Ct |

I went to Rt. 69 to look at a specific vehicle i had seen online. Dave introduced himself and was the person i went on the test ride with. He was honest with everything he told me personally about my car, pertaining to clean carfax and repairs done... Also, a guy named Mike, I believe hes the owner, he worked with me too. I wanted to purchase the car outright.(straight cash homey RandyMoss voice) and Mike he knocked the price down so my family and i can drive away in our Subaru. THANK YOU Dave and Mike rt.69

great experience

by from hartford ct |

john was a professional from the start of the process. He made me feel very comfortable and confident with my purchase. His guidance and knowledge made it easy to feel good about my new truck. He speaks highly of the rt69 organization and by the way he interacts with them, it seems like a great place to work. Looking forward to becoming a long term client of rt69 thank you for my newly used dodge dakota.

by from southington ct |

i had been shopping around for weeks until i stumbled up on rt69 auto sales in prospect ct. i bought a 2002 toyota camry off mike, and could not be happier. i will send friends and family to rt69.