Hanlees Hilltop Toyota Scion

Service 866-476-8560 Service 866-476-8560

Please Contact Rafael Carballo For More Great Internet Prices

Easy process

by from Hercules, CA |

My experience with Rafael Carballo was great! I bought a used car and the price was right for my budget. He was very knowledgeable of the inventory and of the options I could afford. Overall it was a smooth process! thanks Rafael.

Great experience

by from Emeryville California |

Had found a used vehicle online set an appointment with Rafael the internet manager Everything was smooth Rafael was a pleasure to work with he was extremely patient

Arbitrary Pricing

by from Redwood City, Ca |

Contacted them about a 4runner and asked for an "out the door" price. Got a email template asking me to come in. No pricing. No reference to the vehicle. Called Salesperson and asked them to email a price for a certain stock number. After half a day, I was sent a quote for the price "plus fees". Every time I asked for a "out the door" price, I would get an arbitrary price that meant nothing. Shifty sales tactics.

Sold it

by from Hvla, ca |

We found the car on line, I sent a message on line, I was called back in about an hour, I told him I would not to go down for a couple of days, it was sold three days later, he was a nice guy.

Not impressed

by from To far to drive |

Found a truck online, called about it. Was told it was still there. Got called about 30 min later said it was sold. I inquired why I was just told it was still there. Got a strange explanation. 2 days later went to test drive it(used). Add said new brakes, salesman new I was coming new nothing about the truck(had full carfax). I drove it, had rattle in dash stereo CD player listed in as not working, tires at legal wear bars, dipstick broken. If this car was serviced and safety inspected by this dealer I would not recommend there service are sales staff. That was a wasted drive. I had cash in hand and the salesman never even flinched at trucks issues or even offered to have any corrected.

Friendly, responsive and well-informed salespeople

by from Berkeley, CA |

Dealer contacted me within 24 hours of my request for information to cars.com. The sales rep answered all questions and we made an appointment to meet on the weekend. After looking at several vehicles I purchased a new Highlander. The dealer explained all options for extended warranty and maintenance options, and after purchasing the vehicle I was given a thorough walk-through of its features.

No reply to email

by from Union City |

Very poor customer service. I have submitted to requests and have yet to receive actual pictures of a vehicle in their inventory.

Love My New Car

by from San Anselmo, CA |

We bought a car without hassle, friendly people, love the car. Buying a car is always a bit stressful because of the money involved, but all things considered, Hanlee Hilltop was easy to work with. We are satisfied!

Horrible Customer Service

by from EC, CA |

A complete waste of time! I first called in to test drive a vehicle and when we arrived we had to wait for about 20 minutes before someone even attempted to ask what we wanted. Then after that they don't even know what they have in their inventory! We had to walk between Nissan and Hyundai dealers just to find out whether they even had the car. And technically for a USED car 13 grand is considered "cheapie"(her words) by their standards. I'm sorry if I don't have money flowing out of my and want to buy out of their used inventory. Don't do business with someone that can't even tell that it's a Hyundai not a KIA. *facepalm*