Hilltop Buick GMC

3230 Auto Plaza, Richmond, CA 94806

New 855-725-5525
Used 855-697-7705
Service 855-735-8561

Please call today and ask for our Sales Department. Please print this listing along with you!

Great to work with, even when they sell your car

by from Cody, WY |

I was looking to buy a Red Chevy SSR they had advertised and unfortunately someone else bought it before I could even see it. This account was vigilant, keeping me apprised of the status and even called to tell me they had sold it. So it goes!

Warranty work - job well done!

by from Hercules CA |

The o2 sensor was replaced along with the water pump. Always great customer service and you can't beat the complimentary car wash. Thanks for the great job.

Great staff

by from Pinole, ca |

Everyone was so nice! and i love my car! Dont believe the bad reviews online these people are not the shady car salesmen you see on tv.

Worst customer service in the bay area!

by from Pleasant Hill, CA |

I went to this dealership to check out the 2013 GMC Terrain. I was immediately greeted by a salesperson. He was nice and polite, we then took the vehicle for a test drive. As soon as we came back he went in the office and brought his manager to speak to me. He started asking me questions about their customer service and I told him so far everything was great. We continue our conversation about the vehicle and he told me about a discount that was going on right now for Costco members. When I asked the manager the invoice price of the vehicle he started changing his tone of voice. He never gave me the answer. I told him I previously went to the Concord GMC/Buick dealer and they gave me a price. He then raised his voice and told me that "Women are usually taken advantage because they're not knowledgeable and very naive and we believe anything we are told." I was very upset because he insulted me. I told him that as a customer I can take my money and business elsewhere. While we were arguing in the lobby by the entrance. A black 2013 GMC Terrain was parked in front of the building, another salesman was backing up a new car that came out from the body shop. The owner of that vehicle was inside an office. The salesperson backed up the customer's new vehicle into the new Terrain. I told the manager "OMG that guy just backed up into that vehicle." We immediately went outside to see what happened. The salesman got outside the car and I asked him didn't you see the vehicle parked there? "He said nothing happened". I told him what do you mean? Him and the manager went to look at both cars and cleaned the paint off each car. The manager said I was seeing things and nothing happened!!! A few seconds later the owner of the vehicle got in his car and took off. I was really upset that they didn't tell him anything about the incident. I immediately left. I'm never ever going back to that dealer and certainly I will not recommend it to anyone. They're not trustworthy and their customer service is terrible.