Hilltop Ford Kia

3280 Auto Plz, Richmond, CA 94806

New 888-591-0785 New 888-591-0785
Used 888-709-7926 Used 888-709-7926
Service 888-557-1424 Service 888-557-1424

Fantastic Knowledge and super professional.

by from Richmond |

Rosa Mejia is one of the most accommodating sales reps I have ever dealt with. She made the buying process super simple and smooth. She is knowledgeable and wants to make sure you're totally happy. No sales gimmicks, no theater. Just good old fashion customer service. Definitely recommend her and hilltop ford.

Very helpful nice and polite

by from Richmond ca |

Went to hilltop ford to buy a car we were interested in in the Kia sol the salesperson was very nice, helpful and fast! We told her exactly what we wanted and she went back and forth negotiating for us we were in a rush and she helped us get out of their quick! She also gave us a ride to our house to pick up our check book! At the end she showed us how to use our emergency fix flat!! Thank you rosa !!!

very satisfied 2015 5.0gtmustang customer !!

by from san pablo california |

Rosa Mejia was very helpful regarding my car buying purchase. she was very knowledgeable of the ford mustang 5.0 gt. if you want a great deal in a no hassle and non aggressive setting be sure to call her.i definitely recommend Hilltop ford for their professionalism and efficiency. Jimmy Carretta the used car manager was able to get me a really sweet deal with a low APR on my new car!! I am extremely satisfied with the overall transaction at this dealership and with the staff.

2015 Ford Fusion

by from Richmond, CA |

Rosa Mejia was excellent on showing me the car, very patient with any questions I had and always followed up with me when I had questions. I have the 2015 Ford Fusion now thanks to ROsa

Great car, Great sales person...very satisfied

by from Pinole, CA |

We've been looking to purchase a smaller car for our daughter so she could go to college and work with less gas consumption. Rosa handled our needs very professionally and with personal attention to our needs. We purchased a great 2013 Ford Fiesta with very very low miles on it. It came at a price that is affordable and we are very satisfied with the purchase. Thanks Rosa for all your help!! Gil, Kim and Eileena

Rajanna Sumler and Rosa Mejia

by from Richmond, Calif. |

I am and was very satisfied with both dealers. I walked in the dealership and was promptly greeted by both dealers. I would highly recommend both young ladies as the persons to look for when entering Hilltop Ford.

My Dream Car.

by from Richmond CA |

Tina Manglona is our Sales Consultant. She was very good to offer the best deal a buyer would want. She has an excellent customer service together with Yovanni Gil, Jimmy Carreta and William Waheeb . I would love to consider Ford again when I buy another car. People are friendly and wonderful! Me and my husband are very happy and satisfied. Superb!

Great service

by from Richmond,Ca |

Rosa Mejia at Hilltop Ford Kia really helped me out looking for the car that I wanted and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle, great customer service,

Great Service!!!

by from Richmond, Ca |

Tina was wonderful and cheerful service with a lot of persistence and patience. Also like to thank Jose the Manager and William the finance manager for all their help in making it possible for me to get a car! Come and visit them and buy a car today!!!

Great service

by from Richmond, CA |

Great first time car buying experience. Rosa Mejia and the rest of the team made sure I got everything I needed. They will work with you financially and accommodated all of your needs. Costumer service is great, very professional and great team work. Also very good with making sure you are satisfied with your vehicle after your purchase.