Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie

2406 Crain Hwy, Bowie, MD 20716

New 866-324-0053
Service 866-559-3023

You always get your way, at Ourisman everyday!

Pathetic

by from bowie, md |

Dealer messed up my new car registration. While they were attempting to straighten out the registration, they let the temporary dealer's registration expire, despite multiple requests for an extension. I had to take the car off the road. Dealer's performance was less than satisfactory.

They Care

by from Fort Meade, MD |

I was shopping around for a 2014 Jeep SRT and Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie were the only ones who took me serious. The other Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealerships around my area didn't even bother to return my emails and if they did, they were really brief and not very helpful. Mike my sales consultant was very attentive from the start, he maintained constant contact with me and kept me well informed from beginning to end. He earned my business because he was genuine and because he wasn't going to be satisfied until I got, what I came there to get, that 2014 Jeep SRT and even though they didn't have that vehicle on their lot, they found it and got it for me. The staff at Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie were professional and all very helpful.

new car

by from bowie md |

had a really great time i love my car and that made you feel right in there. i would come back more and more thanks.

Great customer service!!!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

My husband and I made a deal with Billy Stewart over the phone. However, upon our first visit to the dealership we experienced some unfortunate situation, and were not able to complete the deal and left with out a vehicle. The very next day Ron Ward the General Sales Manager called to apologize for everything that had happed the night before, and promised to right the wrong. Our second visit to the dealership was exceptional, Ron took care of everything for us before hand. All we had to do was sign the papers and leave with our car. I highly recommend this place, all staff members are kind and friendly. Thank you Ron and thank you Billy. God bless you:)

Bought another car from Ourisman Chrysler of Bowie

by from Laurel, MD |

The car buying experience at Ourisman Chrysler in uncomparable. The service was so great that when it was time to buy a car for my wife, I decided to go back to Ourisman of Bowie for the Dodge Avenger. Our paperwork carried over past noon and Mike understood that we were probably hungry at that point. Ron brought us some lunch from a local restaurant. It's these little things that make the car buying experience unique in addition to the great price! Thanks again Ourisman Chrysler of Bowie.

Excellent customer service!

by from Bowie, MD |

I went to a Dodge dealer located on Annapolis first where apparently they don't want to sale cars or they do not care about customer's needs. BUT right after that, I drove to Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie where they don't just care about sales but they REALLY care about meeting ALL the customers requirements and needs. Their professionalism and experience made possible to me and my family to have the exact vehicle for us plus respecting our budget. I highly recommend this dealer and I want to highlight the excellent assistance and service that me and my family received from Andrew Thomas (salesman) and Robert Ourisman (manager).

Great car buying experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

Ourisman Chrysler of Bowie was a great experience for me. As soon as I stepped out of my car, I was greeted by a sales representative who directed me to Mike Hickerson. Mike evaluated my needs of what I was looking for in a car and showed me the models on their lot that was within my budget. He really understood my expectations and made me a satisfied customer. The finance manager, Dana, made the paperwork process very smooth and was a pleasure talking to. The sales manager, Ron, congratulated me on my purchase. From what I described, you can believe that the experience of buying a car from Ourisman Chrysler of Bowie was a friendly experience from the minute I arrived at the dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership because you feel comfortable talking to people who are looking out for your best interests and not just about making the sale.

Fantastic customer experience with dealership!

by from Edgewater, MD |

Excellent customer experience. Courteous, knowledgeable salesman who took time to thoroughly review the vehicle with me. Worked to deliver the Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited at a very fair price with the dealership sales manager. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Jeep in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. 100% ratings in all categories...great team at Ourisman!!!

Great Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

I was very pleased by my treatment and with Mr. Hickerson understanding of what I wanted and needed. He worked with my budget and was able to give a vehicle that not only fit my budget, made the payments work and I was able to purchase a vehicle that had all the 'bells and whistles" that I wanted.

Fair Price but be wary

by from Odenton, MD |

Not pushy and a fair price. The man behind the curtain, Ron was the most pleasant sales manager I have ever dealt with. None of the usual back and forth haggling, just a fair price and fair trade offer. The only down side was after leaving, I noticed that the key Fob wasn't working and then my bad experience happened. I contacted my salesman who informed me that he noticed that the Fob was not working properly when he tried to access the truck for the test drive. Instead of figuring out what was wrong, he went forward through the entire sale without mentioning it. I emailed the next day, he replied that he noticed the Fob was not right and that was what warranties were for. Too bad to ruin what I thought was the most seamless, painless new vehicle purchase that I had ever encountered. Three hours at the repair shop, time lost at work to learn that parts needed to be ordered. An up front acknowledgment of the problem would have gone a long way instead of hiding it. Anyway, positive experience, just advice to check everything as your salesman is only interested in the sale. Ron is top notch as I have never failed to haggle after the initial dealer offer, that is until now. Very fair offer on trade and good truck price. One suggestion to improve. Have the salesman present warranty info before you see the loan/closer, so you'd have more time to consider.