Marin Subaru

Used 888-368-9979
Service 877-739-9580

Buying new Subaru Forester

by from San Francisco CA |

Our 2001 Subaru Forester was totaled. I was driving and I was fine. For this and other reasons, we decided to replace it with another Forester. Although we planned to buy a late-model used car, the 2015 had upgraded features at a price that wasn't significantly higher, so we decided to get one. We needed to buy it in a hurry and wanted a manual transmission, not that easy to find. Gunther Sprecher responded quickly to our email inquiry and found the car we wanted in record time. Although the price ended up being slightly higher than a competitor's, the competitor's came in too late. His speed and responsiveness made the difference. Buying the car was fast and professional. I have the feeling that if I can't figure out the Bluetooth (can't so far) I can call Gunther and he will explain it to me. We bought our first Forester from Marin Mazda Subaru and had a similar positive experience.

Helpful intro to Subaru

by from Half Moon Bay, CA |

MaryLiz was helpful and answered my questions and emails. But I was deciding between a Subaru and a VW and after weighing pros and cons I went with the higher mpg (plus I just liked the VW better.)

Not a good experience

by from Larkspur |

Would have loved to deal locally. Sales agent never returned calls, and provided information we later found to be untrue.

Pleasant sales experience

by from Antioch, Brentwood, Tracy, CA |

Mary Liz thanks for a smooth sale, a family owned business that I'm sure that gets many referrals. Thanks for the care everyone did in parts and service to get this vehicle ready. As well as to the mechanic; Ed (If I read correctly) Nice work to all. DB