San Rafael Mitsubishi

807 E. Francisco Blvd, San Rafael, CA 94901

New 888-826-5357
Used 888-761-2012
Service 877-806-7717

Great Guys - Great Service .. and Always - GREAT DEALS!

Honest and Stress Free!

by from San Jose |

After researching the vehicle I wanted to purchase, I began contacting and visiting dealerships. San Rafael Mitsubishi was a pleasure to deal with and it was absolutely refreshing to deal with individuals that were honest, straightforward and integrity ran through the entire process. The vehicle we discussed on the phone was prepared on time and ready for us to take it for a spin. We came back from our ride, did the paperwork which was PAINLESS. No pressure for extended warranty or any extras and the staff were able to answer all of our questions. I really appreciate the professionalism and down to earth approach of the entire staff. Thank you for making what could be a stressful experience into a pleasurable experience. I will be recommending this dealership!

Have it checked out!

by from Lancaster California |

Make sure the Car fax and dealership say/report the same thing. Check the car over carefully. They will admit detailing is not very good. However Check and check it over well. they don't have a body shop so are un willing to take care of issues that require one.( or use it as an excuse not to fix). rear ends don't leak there they just sweat. Windshields weather striping and seals won't leak if they don't whistle during test drive. Front rotors are not warped or need turning because they check the pads and replace if less than 60%, side body moldings / trim can just be re taped or glued. Surface corrosion is just rust on the under the second seat and its frame. 28K miles that's what you should pay top dollar for... Yes over all she (the truck) appeared clean, ran great (I would hope with only 28K miles. Car fax showed Ford dealership services....Ford Vin# Oasis report say the truck has never been there or any other Ford dealership for anything ??? I purchased the same vehicle elsewhere...more miles yes, better dealership, yes, peace of mind and confident they will take care of me...yes. It was a nice 6 hour drive to get there....changed my one way rental to round trip you've got to love AVIS! Thank Goodness

San Rafael Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 3, 2014

We are sorry this customer did not have a good experience with us. The truck in question was priced fairly and its condition honestly described. It was offered for sale as a used vehicle - not a perfect new car. As the customer says : "Yes over all she (the truck) appeared clean, ran great". We cannot account for inaccuracies in CarFax and Ford Dealer records, but we do show all available records for review. This was a nice truck at a fair price ... we apologize if it was not to his liking, but we did not misrepresent its condition in any way.

Terrific Service ... Friendly

by from San Rafael, CA |

I've bought 2 cars from San Rafael Mitsubishi in the past few years and they really are the best. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, honest and fair deals and great customer service, too. Service department is A1, my Mitsubishi never needs much other than regular service which is fast and reasonable, and they have helped me with getting a recall set up for my Audi at no charge. Very happy with the whole experience over the years ..

Low Hassel Purchase

by from Livermore, CA |

We were actually shopping for a Hyundai Genesis and found one at San Rafael Mitsubishi. Bryan our sales rep was very helpful, and went the extra mile to show my daughter how to drive a manual transmission for the first time. He took her out for a ride, gave her a few tips and she drove the car back to the lot. (cool) We worked out a nice deal and requested a few items be fixed including the paint finish which had several paint flaws. They delivered on everthing "but" fixing the paint damage as we agreed in the deal. (My only complaint) Their idea of a "detail" meant a car wash and tire dressing. The interior was also pretty dirty. Oh well, this cost me a weekend of detailing and cleaning the car. In the end, my daughter loves the car and that's what matters. I was suprised the car was delivered with the owners manual and two sets of keys... rare when buying a used car. The finance guy was very efficient and didn't try to push too much after the sale items so we appreciated that. Most of the negoiations were completed over the internet with Mike Glasser so the buying experience was very smooth. Overall, I would recommend this dealer.

Great Experience - Very Happy

by from San Rafael, CA |

I visited San Rafael Mitsubishi shopping for a convertible I saw on their web site. The staff was very helpful and friendly and showed me several other options more suited to my interests. We worked out a nice deal quickly and I got the perfect car. The finance guy really got me an excellent rate. They tossed in a free detail and stain guard treatment - after I had signed the papers! I have never had a better car buying experience.

Great experience!

by from MINDEN, NV |

We drove 175 miles from our home specifically to test drive and purchase a used Mini Cooper. The dealership was very pleasant and helpful, low key, and overall, nice people to deal with. I would highly recommend them for either new or used cars.

Great Experience ... Excellent Deal

by from San Rafael |

I stopped by to check out a Volvo convertible I had seen on their web site, just casually shopping around. Nice friendly place and the salesperson was very helpful. No hassle, no games, showed me several other convertibles they had. I just feel in love with a SMART Passion and decided to make an offer. EZ negotiations and I got a price well under what they were asking. The finance guy got me a terrific rate and I was on the road in my new car in under an hour. Never had a better experience with a car dealer.

Not on the same page

by from Northern california |

Was given a written quote by a Internet sales person which sparked my interest , just to get turned back to the Internet manager who raised the price back up 4k more. Don't like getting played with.

San Rafael Mitsubishi responded to this review

November 3, 2011

Locally owned since 1980, we depend on our reputation and great customer service for our business. Don't really have enough information here for a specific reply, but we can say that this is just not how we do business. If this is an honest review, we apologize for any misunderstanding. Our list pricing is clearly defined on both new and used vehicles on our web site. In general, we work hard to insure that our listed price is always market correct and very competitive. Fair pricing on good cars leads to sales, so we simply do not have to play any games with the customer. Any negotiations are honest, based on realistic figures and in good faith. We certainly would honor any written quotation we provide. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding or some confusion regarding which vehicle was being quoted on or, if a trade-in was involved, the value of the trade may have changed after we inspected the vehicle. If financing was involved, perhaps the customer did not qualify for the rate that the quotation was based on. Overall, our personal reviews are very positive on Yelp and other review sites and we are very proud of our record of great customer service.