Novato Toyota Scion Kia Marin

115 Vintage Way, Novato, CA 94945

New 866-630-8708
Used 877-624-6104
Service 866-558-6016

It's About Value, Selection and Price!

Car shopping for my teenager...

by from San Rafael, CA |

My wife and I stopped here when we were driving by just to check things out. The guys here are helpful and friendly and the selection of used vehicles is great. We haven't found the right car for my wife, but we may come back another day...

Fair prices, great staff

by from Novato, CA |

We started our search for a Prius online using Cars.com and looking at all the available Prii with the trim we wanted in the North Bay. Novato Toyota is closest to our home, and we have two kids and not much time, so I test drove one there, but didn't commit to buying it. The salesmen I talked to were great and there was no pressure. After doing our research, I called Novato Toyota and asked if they would match the price we got online from a few other dealerships. Novato Toyota gave us the best price out of them all -- so easy! But one of the best parts of the entire process was setting the whole deal up over the phone and via email so that when we went in to sign papers, that is all we had to do. With kids in tow we were in and out within 20 minutes, our new Prius was clean and waiting for us, and we drove off before either kid noticed they were bored. It was brilliant! (Since purchasing, we've serviced our Prius with Novato Toyota and it's always an efficient, pleasant experience.) I will buy my next Toyota from Novato Toyota for sure!

Low key and very helpful

by from Sonoma County, CA |

We recently purchased a used Toyota from John Larsen. When walking around the lot looking at cars,I usually cringe when a sales person approaches, but John was different. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He showed us cars in our budget and did not try to up-sale us! I really appreciate him and would defiantly purchase from him again in the future.

Awesome service and salesman

by from santa rosa, ca |

I recently bought a car from this dealership.. my salesman was John Larsen and he was exceptional. It's so hard to find someone so genuine that is so willing to actually do their best to make sure you have a positive experience. This guy is awesome!

nicest sales & finance department ever

by from Novato |

I chose a car with the quality of my last sports utility vehicle because it hugs the ground and thank Tony his confidence in purchasing one that I liked best.

The Best Place to get your New Ride

by from Larkspur, CA |

Excellent service from staff. Tony help us narrow down our choice of monthly rate , very helpful and i recommend this dealership when getting your new car or looking for a used car..

The Best Place to get your New Ride

by from Larkspur 94939 |

Excellent service.. Friendly staff.. Tony an excellent sales helping me to get good rate on my new car .. overall service was excellent.. come and see this dealership..

Very helpful in finding what we wanted

by from Sausalito, CA |

We were looking for a used car within a certain price range. Tony, our salesperson, really helped us to narrow down our choices and he recommended several cars. He made suggestions based on his specific knowledge of each car, so it was easy to pick the right one for us.