Victory Dealer Group

Service 888-820-9780

Victory Chevy Cadillac, Autoworld Chrysler Jeep RAM & Petaluma Hyundai

Made it too easy

by from Santa Rosa, Ca |

Bought a new CTS. Was allowed to take an extended test drive. Had a great selection. Drove whatever I wanted. Good trade value. Very happy repeat customer.

Would give zero stars if I could

by from Petaluma, ca |

If I could give zero stars I would. Dishonest people. Told me a car was mint condition over the phone. I drove 2 hours to the dealership to see the car, as it was the exact specs that I wanted in a hard to find make/model. When I arrived the car had a funny smell to it, the back seats were were a bit dirty, and had dog hair in the cracks. They told me they only had an hour to detail it, so they hadn't had a chance to complete it. Turns out they had skillfully placed seat covers over the front seats and told me it was the original upholstery, which was a blatant lie. The car had really low miles so I bought it anyways thinking it was a good deal despite the cosmetics, and that it just needed a good detail. Brought the vehicle home and that is when I started noticing that the original owner had used the vehicle as a camping/hunting vehicle. Explains the low miles, just had used it for only weekend trips in the mud. Started peeling back the layers and kept finding more dirt, more dog hair, more mud. Rear differential makes noise when turning hard. Now I'm wondering if the vehicle had even been maintained properly. Bottom line, the vehicle was A FAR CRY from mint condition. The fact that they put seat covers on there and told me it was the original upholstery is shameful.

Victory Dealer Group responded to this review

September 11, 2014

This was just brought to my attention...please contact me to discuss futher.i would like to offer our apologies now for the condition of the vehicle,although it sounds as though you may have purchased a vehicle of high demand that had just recently came into the store and did not get the normal attention our used vehicles do. run @ victorydealergroup .com

Watch the fine print

by from marin, ca |

I dealt directly with the sales manager as it was month end. We came to an agreement and on the way home I realized the "new car" had over 1000 miles on the odometer. I inquired the next morning and was told in a defensive tone "that was in the paperwork". This is not the type of place that is looking for a long term relationship. Further investigation is being done to see if it was actually a demo car.

Victory Dealer Group responded to this review

September 11, 2014

This has just been brought to my attention, if you have not been able to get your answer to your concerns please contact me so that I can help with getting you an answer. Thanks ron@victorydealergroup.com

Bought with the Greatest Group

by from Lakeport, Ca |

Just looking.. had the perfect Jeep in mind, pulled in late Sunday night. What an awesome manager Thomas Perry is. Great personality! Everyone stayed. We where treated like family. The finance director, Keven Landman made buying our jeep so easy. It is a choice to spend your money and time where you feel comfortable. We have never met these wonderful people and will always recommend this dealership.

Great Staff, easy financing

by from Marin, CA |

We ordered our Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland - arranged the price and when it was delivered the financing was easy and efficient. No hassles over price, just sign numerous pieces of paper and the Jeep was ours. Tammy Lloyd, our sales rep, was outstanding. she worked with us insuring the Jeep we wanted was the best for our needs and she took the time to walk us through all the features of the Overland. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. It was a pleasure working with them.

Would not return

by from novato, ca |

The guys were great about getting me out the door, but the deal changed, they took my two trucks as trade-in and "spotted" me the vehicle, then took weeks to get me financed, sold me an extended warranty, and have failed to follow up or provide me with a final contract or service contract details