Henry Curtis Ford

(4.6) 5 Reviews

1120 Auto Center Drive, Petaluma, CA 94952

A respectful, appreciative and helpful staff.

by from Lakeport CA |

Everyone in the purchasing process afforded us a comfortable experience, neither rushed or unprofessional We would and will pass this information to friends and associates. As of this date we do not intend to purchase another new car in the immediate future, however when we do make another selection it will be with with this same dealership, assuming Ford has yet another winning auto.

March 26, 2012

HI Amy, ON Behalf of EVERYONE at Henry Curtis Ford, it was an Honor to serve yourself, Jack & Boomer the Bouvier!! We hope you LOVE your Edge (no one more than Boomer!) and it was a true pleasure to help your Family into your 2012 Ford Edge. Please keep in contact to let me know of anything further I can do for you and the Family and THANKS VERY MUCH for letting Cars.com buyers know exactly how we treat all of our guests & taking your valuable time to write this review. The very best of luck to you all in the future!! Sincerely, Scott Madia - Internet Director - Henry Curtis Ford (707) 769-2300

typical car saleman

by from San Francisco, CA |

Very hard pressing, using old "tricks", not straight to the point.

January 24, 2012

Hello, My name is Scott Madia and I am the Internet Director for Henry Curtis Ford in Petaluma. I hoped to leave my e-mail address and phone number to possibly earn an e-mail or phone call from you to help educate me on what transpired during your visit here, as I cannot tell from your Cars.com Username who you are and when you visited here. What I can tell you is that we pride ourselves on working in every possible manner to "not" act in a hard pressed or pushy demeanor. In addition, utilizing "old tricks" or not getting straight down to business is a clear blockage from being able to earn anyone's business, which is how we have been here for 50 yrs. and want to continue to serve in the best manner possible. My contact info is below and on behalf of our Entire Dealership, we couldn't be sorrier for how we left you feeling and I VERY MUCH hope you are willing to discuss this further to help us ensure 5 Star Service to every Customer! Please e-mail me at smadia@hanselauto.com or call (707) 769-2300 and ask for Scott Madia Tues.-Sat. 11am-8pm

No Stranger To Car Purchasing

by from Lakeport CA |

With the benefit of the Internet at my disposal I was able to do major research in the comfort of my home. The AM/PM never entered in to the process. Nor did roaming about Car lots viewing inventory, in the cold weather. I connected with the right person representing Curtis Ford, who in turn was prompt in answering my inquires.I was not plagued with badly timed phone calls from dealers/sales. Setting my own pace and buying style afforded me a pleasant experience and outcome.

January 24, 2012

Thank you VERY much for taking your free time to let others know about how I treated you, A.J. I am very thankful for earning your business and You, Jack and BOOMER enjoy the Ford Edge Sport as I am very honored to have gotten to serve you and wish you ALL the very best of luck! Very Sincerely, Scott Madia - Internet Director Henry Curtis Ford

The best place to shop for cars!

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

I bought my new car from Henry Curtis Ford, a 2011 Ford Fiesta! A gentleman named Almir Crnovic made me a completely satisfied customer from beginning to today! The way I was treated was absolutely different from any dealerships I have ever been to. My next car wil be from there no matter where I move to!

April 6, 2012

On behalf of our entire Dealership here at Henry Curtis and most directly A.C., we wanted to thank you very much for your business and patronage of our Establishment and kind words shared about Almir. He is one-of-a-kind and I have personally never met a harder worker than A.C. and vital asset does not cover how special of a member to our Team that he is. I know first hand, as I work for him and his Band, Rock Ko Fol and his level of commitment and excellence shines through in everything he does. Please introduce yourself to me when you are next in-Dealership as I would love to buy you a cup of coffee! Very Sincerely, Scott Madia - Internet Director Henry Curtis Ford (707) 769-2300

Great customer Service

by from san rafael,CA |

I always have a worry free visit to Henry Curtis Ford Petaluma because as soon as I get here I am greated in a positive manner and since I am a frequent customer they know exactly what I need. :)

October 28, 2011

HI Ford Escape Commuter, Thanks very much for taking your time to let others know about how you are treated in our Service & Parts Department. It feels great to know someone recognizes the friendly staff that we have been very fortunate to assemble here and I'm very glad you are feeling that each time you visit here! I welcome you to offer anyone you know that we may help in the future! Next time you are in our Dealership, PLEASE ask for Scott Madia so I can meet you in person and buy you a cup of Coffee! Sincerely, Scott Madia Internet Director for Henry Curtis Ford