Henry Curtis Ford

by from Napa, Ca |

Ford explorer sport Service was great Staff was helpful

Friendly, knowledgable, courteous.

by from Novato, California |

Everyone was friendly, courteous and knowledgable. There was a mis- communication that was handled the best way possible.

Easy buying process

by from Petaluma, Ca |

Great experience! No pressure and very friendly. Greg was great and easy to work with.

Great People, Great Trucks

by from Northern, California |

Ariel was fantastic, and really went the extra mile to meet my needs. I bought my F-150 from your store because of his professionalism, honestly, and hard work.

Service of my F150 at 45K miles

by from Petaluma, California |

It was an excellent service on my F150. The service was for 45,000 miles. The staff paid attention to my needs and answered any and all questions that I had concerning the servicing of my F150. I did not wait for the service to be performed, and so I used the dealership's courtesy shuttle to drive me to my home. If I had waited for the truck to be service I would have asked for coffee and fresh donuts. I am sure they would have ran out and purchased the coffee and fresh donuts for me. I waited at home for a call from their service department telling me the truck had been serviced and that I could pick it up. It was a short wait of a couple of hours when I received the call from their service department telling me the truck had been serviced and it was ready to pick up. My wife drove me to the dealership without incident. When I arrived at the dealership I saw my F150 had been parked and ready to be driven away. I saw that my F150's exterior was cleaned and washed. I went inside the service department and spoke with the representative assisting me. I was told that a unknown leak was detected in the transmission area, and that they put a dye inside to further assist the mechanic in finding the leak. The very helpful representative said I should drive the vehicle for awhile, roughly more than two hundred miles or so. Then, I should call the service department at the dealership and make an appointment for servicing the leak. The servicing of the leak was covered by the new vehicle's warranty. It was a hot weather day in Petaluma, California. In fact, it was hot for several days in Northern California. Without the evening and morning fog, the area can get very hot this time of the year. I drove my F150 home from the dealership without incident. I always get a good feeling when driving my F150 after servicing it. I think it might be that all the tires are checked and filled with air because the ride seems smooth and comfortable. The engine sounds quiet. My radio sound alternates from one side to the other side speakers. It is the only frustration thing with my F150 that the radio sound moves without touching the controls from one side to the other side speakers. The radio volume, of course, tends to lower and then rise whenever the sound moves without touching the controls from one side to the other side speakers. I asked the service department representative for assistance but the issue is no longer covered by the new vehicle warranty. I don't want to give permission for someone to dig into the problem and find it very costly to repair. So, I decided to put up with the radio sound moving without touching the controls from one side to the other side speakers, and the radio volume lowering and rising on its own. It's a great F150 truck. It has given me some great adventures in the forty five thousand miles driven so far. I have driven it to the Los Angeles area several times to attend bonsai related events. Bonsai is my hobby. One reason I purchased the F150 light truck is for transporting my bonsai trees and tools. The bonsai trees, although normally miniature in size, forty four inches and less, were to tall and heavy to place in my wife's Toyota Highlander. So, I purchased the F150 light truck to transport the bonsai to and from workshops and shows. It would be best to have a cover for the bonsai but I manage the transport the bonsai without any wind damage to them. Besides I enjoy the wide open feeling of the truck bed without a cab or cover. I purchased my F150 light truck with a short bed. The dealership sales representative said that you don't see many short beds on the F150. But I have had trucks with long beds before, and I wanted a short bed for my new F150. I drove my F150 up in to the Sierra Nevada mountains one several occasions. On one such trip I went in search of giant Sierra Juniper trees (Juniperus occidentalis). The trees were located on a secret USMC base. The trees would need nine adults to encircle their trunks.

Great service , Excellent experience!

by from Petaluma, Ca. |

A big shout out to Steve, Todd and A.C. For making my experience a great one. I love having A new car with no worries it's a great feeling. I appreciate the work you put in to get me in a car. Cheers guys! And again thanks a lot ..

President

by from Petaluma, California |

Looking for three trucks, the supper cab was found immediately. The two regular cabs can't seam to be found. Still waiting. I might have to look for a Chevy, Dodge or something ells.

Customer Review

by from Petaluma, CA |

Staff friendly and responsive to customer satisfacation

Great customer sales service

by from Santa Rosa, Ca |

I bought a 2014 Ford Expedition EL and my sales guy Greg really did a good job on helping me and explaining everything to me. He went out of his way to make sure I was getting the vehicle I need that fit my growing family.

Friendly people and fine facility.

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

Bought a Ford Transit Connect Cargo van to use as a camper. Staff was helpful with ideas and patient while I measured everything to see if it would work. I am very happy with the service at your agency and very pleased with the quality of the vehicle and with how it has worked out for my plans.