Marin Acura

5860 Paradise Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925

New 888-849-8290
Used 888-833-3798
Service 888-867-9874

Marin Acura has been a local and a family owned dealership since 1986.

Marin Acura is tops

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I've bought many new cars in the last thirty years, mostly Hondas but also BMWs and such. Recently I purchased a 2012 Acura MDX from Marin Acura, and I will say emphatically that this was, from start to finish, the smoothest, most congenial, low stress, and best value automobile purchase I've ever had. Kudos go to Mike, the sales manager, for following up without undue pressure my initial inquiries, as we waited for the right model to arrive. And for building my confidence that it was worth driving 90 minutes from home to get to Marin. And, Jean-Pierre, the finance manager also gets top marks for his incredible efficiency, clarity, and outstanding humor. But, my strongest appreciation goes to Patrick Fan, my salesman, for his polite, respectful initial calls to my home, and then especially for his treatment from the moment he greeted me by name at the door upon arrival. He was outstanding in all ways...competent, quick, efficient, an excellent communicator, and gracious. Am I really talking about car dealers?? Pinch me. Marin Acura transformed three decades of auto purchasing experience in one fell swoop. Acura is very fortunate to have Patrick, and Mike, and Jean-Pierre. These guys are incredible. Needless to say...they get six out of five stars!

New MDXfamily

by from Berkeley, CA |

Very quick, easy, and extremely polite.Edmond and JP made buying experience quite pleasant and LOVE my new 2014 MDX.

No hassle; GREAT experience!

by from Napa, CA |

Edmond was very accommodating, very knowledgeable, absolutely no hassle. A very pleasant buying experience!!

Purchase of Certified Pre-Owned Acura RDX

by from San Carlos, CA |

Last Friday I purchased a Certified Pre-owned Acura RDX. We had negotiated the price over the internet/phone before arriving. Edmond Kim was great to work with. He was down-to-earth, not pushy, and despite staying an hour and a half after closing time on a Friday he never seemed bothered. I would definitely recommend working with Edmond. There were a couple of improvements in the overall experience that would have made it even better. - The car had 3 very minor dings in the paint (1/16"). Instead of having the dings identified for correction. I had to walk the car and find them. They were quick to offer to fix them, but being CPO, I would expect the dings to be called out. - The sales manager (who had to stay late with Edmond and myself) never introduced himself. Given we were the only people in the dealership after 7pm, I was surprised. - The day after purchase, I found the rear-middle seat belt doesn't retract. It's under warranty, so will be taking it to an Acura dealership for correction, but surprised this wasn't identified by the CPO 150-point check.

Great people and exceptional service...

by from San Rafael, CA |

We were very happy with Edmond, steve JP and Daniel. Very strong service orientation. Would highly recommend Marin Acura....

Excellent Service from Edmond Kim

by from San Francisco |

I just bought an MDX from Marin Acura. I worked with Edmond Kim with the purchase. He provided me with excellent and honest service throughout the process. The negotiation process was simple, since it was done by email. He provided me with a fair and competitive price. I compared the price that I got from Edmond to four other dealers. His was the best offer. He was flexible with his time and prompt with his response to emails and phone call. Overall, Edmond provided an excellent service to me.

nice dealership. good agent.

by from marin county |

My sales agent was Edmund and he did a fantastic job. There car was delivered on time and offered at a very fair price. A minor adjustment had to be made ( a rattle) and the dealership fixed it right away.

Friendly and Fair.

by from Oakland CA |

I found Marin of Acura, and specifically my sales person Edmond to be excellent. He was friendly, polite, clear, direct, and reasonable. The transaction went smoothly and I believe both sides feel the transaction price was fair.

car confirmed for test drive not found at location

by from San Lorenzo, CA |

I hope this will never happen to anyone. I did research thru internet and found a 2008 MDX I like to buy. after making arrangement with Ben, time and date of the test drive was set for Saturday, 10/6/2012 at noon. I drove from the East Bay and got there on time. A sales person bring me to see Ben. He was with another customer so he referred me to another associate and told him which car I was test driving. The poor guy walk back and forth but could not find the. He finally went to check with the manager and found out that the car was moved to another location on Friday. I was upset because this is poor business practice. How can you set up an appointment with a customer who drove 30 miles to do business with you and the product is not there? You could at least inform me not to drive all the way out there by e-mail or by phone. (Ben has all my information) The manager doesn't seem to care and just shook his shoulder. Not even an apology. amazing!!

Marin Acura responded to this review

November 4, 2012

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, although alarming to read. We aim to deliver outstanding customer service during any shopping or buying experience and I am sorry to read that you did not have a positive experience during your recent visit. Please reach out to me directly as I would like to discuss this further and hopefully make amends. I can be reached at 415-924-5100 or at dstevens-byrnes@marinacura.com. Sincerely, Debi Stevens-Byrnes, General Manager, Marin Acura

The Best

by from Petaluma, CA |

WE were treated with respect. We were able to negotiate a price that we were comfortable with and the after purchase help has been great.