The Honda Superstore of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road, Joliet, IL 60435

New 877-219-5922
Used 888-614-0391
Service 877-289-9155

Famliy Owned for 50 Years with Selection , Quality and Value!

Great place, Great Employees easy buying process

by from Yorkville, IL |

I came in to the dealership first thing in the morning and I had the vehicle I wanted researched and picked out. Oren Fergunson and Josh Tornabeni made the process simple and easy. They were always making sure that I did not need anything. They were never pushing me to buy something that I did not want. Dan Mac made the financing happen. The price was below NADA value and they gave me what I wanted on my trade. If you are looking for a great used vehicle and an even better price, go there. I will send all of my friends and family there. Thanks again Oren, Josh and Dan!!!

Overall Professional Experience

by from Chicago IL |

Scheduled a test drive on-line, Vehicle was ready and waiting. Sales guy was polite and reasonably well-informed abut the vehicle and warranty coverage (Certified Used Pilot). I did not buy the car, but will keep them in mind in the future.

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Friendly dealers and good customer service. I'll come back for my next car Purchase.

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought my second Honda from here a couple years ago. I'll definitely be back!

Mixed Up Sales Stories

by from Lisle, IL |

I have been given a number of different stories on a truck being offered for sale. First, it's a great truck and they would love to sell it to me. Then, turns out the truck is a Canadian model and they don't know how to handle it. As a Canadian model, they said cannot certify it nor can they finance it with any of their banking partners. They said they are going to have to ship it back, unless I'm willing to buy it outright for cash. Now, not only has the listing not been removed, the price has been increased and a video has been added. The vehicle is still listed as certified. And nowhere on the listing does it mention that the model is the Canadian model. You have to view the CarFax to see that it originated in Canada. The truck is a fine truck, and I would have loved to purchase it, but I have to go with a dealer that gives me a consistent story.

Quick Response to customer

by from JOLIET |

I went to the dealership to see available hybrid vehicles and soon as I walked on the lot the sales people were very quick ask me if I needed help. One of the cars was sold and the other vehicle had structural damage and couldn't be sold. The sales representative attempted to sale me another vehicle but they didn't have mpg's needed for daily trip to Chicago. He still calls me to let me know of changes to the inventory.

Amazing Customer service!!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Have to take a long trip in two days, needed a new car before I left. Went to another dealer, and they spent three days telling me that they were going to take at LEAST a week to get me financing. Came to Joliet, and Ed and Dan not only got me my new car same day, they gave me a GREAT deal!!! Will recommend to ANYONE that the Honda Superstore of Joliet is the place to go!!

Great experience

by from Aurora, il |

I identified the car I wanted on cars.com and arranged for my wife to take the test drive. Ted was great and made sure the car was detailed inside and outnwhennwe said we wanted the car. The purchase experience was quick and easy. I am glad we went through Honda of Joliet.

Found a great used Car :)

by from Plainfield |

Very happy with Mike DeBenedetti at Honda of Joliet. Found exactly what I was looking for! We bought a good used car from Mike for our family and couldn't be happier. Great customer service snd a very smooth transaction.

Great new Car experience

by from Tinley Park, IL |

This was my first new car purchase and Mike Debenedetti was an easy going and knowledgeable sales person. He took his time and answered all my questions. We paid exactly the price we determined prior to our visit and got exactly what we wanted for our trade!

GO TO HONDA OFJOLIET FOR SERVICE AND BUY NEW/USED

by from Aurora,IL |

Your Review Text: Just recently bought a 2012 CRV from Honda Joliet dealership and could not be any happier. Krystal Smith(internet sales) started things off by being attentive and answering all of my questions about the CRV and the price over e-mail. From there Kurt Holzinger took over the sale. He was very professional and knowledgeable about our car. Suzanne in finance was very friendly and knowledgeable and gave great advice for financing. As for the service department at Honda of Joliet, they are outstanding! I have taken my Civic in a few months ago and HEIDI GROSS was fantastic! She told me what needed to be maintained on my Civic to make it last a lifetime. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She kept me up-to-date on the status of my car and the service team did a great job on my Civic. Overall, Honda of Joliet is a great place to buy, and service your car! Top three reasons why you should go to Honda of Joliet: 1) Friendly, No Hassle sales team 2) Service department is efficient and reasonable 3) Knowledgeable and professional staff We will definitely return to Honda of Joliet in the near future! John and Jen B.