The Honda Superstore of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road, Joliet, IL 60435

New 877-219-5922
Used 888-614-0391
Service 877-289-9155

Famliy Owned for 50 Years with Selection , Quality and Value!

Great place, Great Employees easy buying process

by from Yorkville, IL |

I came in to the dealership first thing in the morning and I had the vehicle I wanted researched and picked out. Oren Fergunson and Josh Tornabeni made the process simple and easy. They were always making sure that I did not need anything. They were never pushing me to buy something that I did not want. Dan Mac made the financing happen. The price was below NADA value and they gave me what I wanted on my trade. If you are looking for a great used vehicle and an even better price, go there. I will send all of my friends and family there. Thanks again Oren, Josh and Dan!!!

Quick Response to customer

by from JOLIET |

I went to the dealership to see available hybrid vehicles and soon as I walked on the lot the sales people were very quick ask me if I needed help. One of the cars was sold and the other vehicle had structural damage and couldn't be sold. The sales representative attempted to sale me another vehicle but they didn't have mpg's needed for daily trip to Chicago. He still calls me to let me know of changes to the inventory.

Amazing Customer service!!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Have to take a long trip in two days, needed a new car before I left. Went to another dealer, and they spent three days telling me that they were going to take at LEAST a week to get me financing. Came to Joliet, and Ed and Dan not only got me my new car same day, they gave me a GREAT deal!!! Will recommend to ANYONE that the Honda Superstore of Joliet is the place to go!!

Great experience

by from Aurora, il |

I identified the car I wanted on cars.com and arranged for my wife to take the test drive. Ted was great and made sure the car was detailed inside and outnwhennwe said we wanted the car. The purchase experience was quick and easy. I am glad we went through Honda of Joliet.

Found a great used Car :)

by from Plainfield |

Very happy with Mike DeBenedetti at Honda of Joliet. Found exactly what I was looking for! We bought a good used car from Mike for our family and couldn't be happier. Great customer service snd a very smooth transaction.

Great new Car experience

by from Tinley Park, IL |

This was my first new car purchase and Mike Debenedetti was an easy going and knowledgeable sales person. He took his time and answered all my questions. We paid exactly the price we determined prior to our visit and got exactly what we wanted for our trade!

GO TO HONDA OFJOLIET FOR SERVICE AND BUY NEW/USED

by from Aurora,IL |

Your Review Text: Just recently bought a 2012 CRV from Honda Joliet dealership and could not be any happier. Krystal Smith(internet sales) started things off by being attentive and answering all of my questions about the CRV and the price over e-mail. From there Kurt Holzinger took over the sale. He was very professional and knowledgeable about our car. Suzanne in finance was very friendly and knowledgeable and gave great advice for financing. As for the service department at Honda of Joliet, they are outstanding! I have taken my Civic in a few months ago and HEIDI GROSS was fantastic! She told me what needed to be maintained on my Civic to make it last a lifetime. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She kept me up-to-date on the status of my car and the service team did a great job on my Civic. Overall, Honda of Joliet is a great place to buy, and service your car! Top three reasons why you should go to Honda of Joliet: 1) Friendly, No Hassle sales team 2) Service department is efficient and reasonable 3) Knowledgeable and professional staff We will definitely return to Honda of Joliet in the near future! John and Jen B.

buyer of new car

by from joliet, il |

WARNING: Do NOT do business with Honda of Joliet!!! On September 10, 2011, my husband and I had stopped in to the Honda Superstore to test drive a Honda Pilot. We were considering a vehicle purchase but were not in dire need of a vehicle. As we began to look at the Pilot, Mr. Oren Ferguson approached us. From the beginning he was not very professional (no introductions, disorganized, slow moving, etc) but no the less, he took us on a test drive. It should be noted that the dealership allowed an employee to use the vehicle for personal errands. The car was disgusting leaves were everywhere (he had moved trees/bushes), garbage, candy stuck to floormats, etc. During the drive, Mr. Ferguson was rude and dismissive of any questions maybe he didn know the answers?? and kept stating that e would know the everything we needed to before we left the lot with the vehicle Upon returning to the dealership and waiting a long time with our three young kids, we finally received an appraisal for our minivan (with 72,000 miles on it). We were shocked at the low ball offer and began to question Mr. Ferguson. He immediately became defensive and began yelling and screaming how ignorant we were for not having done our homework (blue book value)before coming in. We began to leave, when I decided to go into the dealership to find a manager Andrew Brick. Although he was witness to Mr. Ferguson tirade (which was still going on in fact, two employees were holding him back), Mr. Brick was completely useless. On Monday, I decided to locate the owner of the Honda store, Horst Korallus. You may not be aware but many of the Honda stores in our area are owned by the Korallus family. Mr. Korallus was willing to listen and for the first time since the incident someone had apologized for what our family had to endure while car shopping. He assured me that I would hear from his son, Rick, and that Mr. Ferguson would be dealt with appropriately. Days later, I received a call from Mr. Brick, as well as from Rick Korallus, however, there was no real substance to the conversations since we were no longer willing to purchase a vehicle from them. F.Y.I. I was told that Mr. Ferguson was having some personal issues, which I guess was the excuse for his behavior. Since this incident, I have researched the dealership to find that this type of behavior has occurred previously (do a search). Mr. Orin Ferguson is still on staff UNBELIEVABLE not sure what you have to do to get fired in a customer service field like car sales. However, we are happy to say that we have purchased a Honda vehicle from the Naperville/Aurora Honda dealer. The prices and definately, the service is better!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HONDA OF JOLIET!!! I KNOW WE WILL!