Motor City Mini

29929 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48034

New 866-489-2307
Used 888-279-7292
Service 888-584-4369

MOTOR CITY MINI, NOW OPEN IN SOUTHFIELD, MI. CONVENEINTLY LOCATED OFF OF TELEGRAPH RD. SOUTH OF 13 MILE RD.

2014 Mini Coupe

by from Canton, Mi |

We had a very nice experience at Motor City Mini and Brad Paris helped us with making our purchase. Brad was very helpful and provided good explanations on features and variations with the many configurations of the Mini. We purchase a 2014 Mini Coupe with the new interior and engine and really love it. I get the benefit to play and drive fast when I want or enjoy the nice gas mileage when I want. For me the new dash layout and features as well as the new engine were the main features that drove me to purchase this model. Thanks Brad.

We love our mini c

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Brad Paris did a great job explaining all about our mini new. He is very knowledgable about the product as he owns two himself. There was no pressure from him right from the beginning; he let us ask lots of questions and even took the time to show us what some of the options looked like on various cars in the parking lot. He seemed like he was there just for us each time we arrived at the dealership. The mini is an awesome car and Brad Paris made it all possible. Look for him the next time you're there!

Highly satisfied

by from Fenton, MI |

I have owned many cars in the past and this has by far been the best experience of all. My salesman Brad went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and I knew all the features on my mini. I love driving that little thing around town and waving to the other minis as I go by. I will definitely be going back when it's time for my next one.

Horrible Experience

by from Farmington Hills |

I had a horrible experience at Motor City Mini. When I first went in to test drive and shop around, everyone was very pleasant. The day I came back to purchase my car was the complete opposite, my salesman Brad Paris, was very unpleasant and unfriendly. He did not go over any of the details or features of the car I purchased, nor did he offer me any refreshments. If they weren't the only dealership with the car I wanted, I would have went elsewhere because of their poor customer service. Three days after I purchased my car, it is a used car, the check engine light came on. I returned the car to the dealership and they did service it free of charge but was very rude in doing so. I will never purchase another vehicle from them, even if they are the only dealership with it.

Beware when turning in a lease!

by from Bloomfield |

Beware if you are turning in a lease here. Sadly this last step soured me somewhat toward the Mini brand. Until there is a more competitive landscape of dealers to service the car, I would most likely stay away from the Mini and Motor City Mini in particular for sure. For me there is a cloak of deception lurking here. It must be said the Mini was a fun car to drive and for the most part the company was easy to deal with. But getting service is a horse of another color. Trying to get service when the dealership was located on the East side of the city was impossible so the long awaited opening of the Telegraph location, while somewhat better, still resulted in long waits driving me to get service elsewhere. [Note: They do not accept non-authorized work as maintaining your vehicle] The worse came when it was time to turn in the lease. A free pre-inspection was offered and accepted. This inspection revealed one rear tire below acceptable tread and I was told to replace it before end of lease in a few weeks or be charged $250-$300. The only other issue was that the 30,000 service had not occurred, even though the oil had been regularly been changed. There were a couple of minor, possible hail marks but it was within the acceptable size. I replaced both rear tires so they would match for less than the dealer quote for a single tire. When I returned the car on a Saturday a few weeks later, the inspector charged $100 because the two new tires were a different brand. He now said there were three hail marks and he could only allow two. All three together were still smaller than the two inch allowance on the company website. Another $100 charge He acknowledged the problem with getting service scheduled, but it was out of his hands. A charge of $250 even though there were no mechanical problems. We tried calling Mini but they are closed on Saturday, I was told I could negotiate the difference with them when I received the final bill. Lesson: No matter what they say, if you are not in agreement with the assessment, DO NOT SIGN, they were not truthful about being able to negotiate after the fact. It will be best to turn in the car when the corporate office is open if you have concerns. Also, according to Mini, Motor City Mini failed to file the pre-inspection report in the system so there was no way to verify what had been stated previously. Lesson: If you get a pre-inspection ?GET IT IN WRITING. Bottom line: Let the buyer beware. Even though the personnel at this dealership are nice enough, there is a question of competence and integrity that yet needs to be proven in time.

Motor City Mini Review

by from Owosso, Mi. |

I bought a 2011 S Coupe new from Motor City Mini. It was my luck that Brad Paris was my salesman. He has went the extra mile to ensure that My Mini and I are doing great. Brad will be the person that sells me my next Mini. I consider him to be a trusted friend.

BigMiniFan

by from Flint, Michigan |

I've owned my car for a little over a year and I LOVE the car, but am very disappointed in this dealership. Since they are the only dealership within a reasonable driving distance, I am pretty much forced to go to them while I own my car. Therefore, I will not go into detail the problems I have had for fear that if they read this, they would know who wrote it and the service on my car would get even worse. Cooper Minis are great cars to drive, but only buy one if you go anywhere else but here to do business.