Texacar

Used 866-885-3196

Low Price Low Miles The Right Choice

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Howe, TX |

I must admit I was very skeptical about shopping for a used car at a new dealer who had no reviews, good or bad. I called anyway about a nice Lexus I had been looking for, and was told by Sal that it was still available but to call before I left home in case it might be sold. When I called back, he actually put the car on hold for me until I got there. The appearance of their lot was immaculate with many late model, very clean used cars, European and Japanese. I was met by Sal who immediately had the Lexus pulled up for me. I liked it and bought it after a test drive. There were several things I wanted repaired, and when I picked up the car the following day, everything was fixed to my satisfaction. He even ordered the latest version navigation DVD from Lexus at his cost for me because it was missing from the car. I was never under any pressure to buy nor did Sal try to steer me to a more expensive vehicle. I am a salesman too, and I really appreciated not having to haggle prices with a salesman who will take up all your time. If you don't like the price shown on a car, find something else or go to another dealer. Their cars are very fairly priced, and the service is outstanding. You always take a chance when buying a used car, but the price was right and Sal was very upfront about the car and its condition. I will definitely recommend Texacar to my family and friends.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Denton, tx |

My husband and I just bought a minivan at this place and we were really happy not just to finally find what we were looking for (for a few weeks) but we were really please with the customer service we received. It was almost closing time and we still received the best customer service! Mou was super nice, knowledgeable, polite, patience, and did everything possible to do all we need it so we didn't have to came back next day to pick up the minivan. He even call the mechanic to see if it was possible for him to come back to check some things on the minivan, and he offer us to check some lights we had on our car also!

Best Value Ever!!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Had an excellent experience at Texacar. The vehicles were in great condition. I'm very picky and had 3 cars inspected before settling on a 05 Volvo. I had my mechanic inspect the Toyota and Honda as well, and they were in pretty good shape despite what another reviewer said about the quality of vehicles. I decided on the Volvo for certain features like leather and safety specifications. It was hard bargain but after shopping around I found the best deal here. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. I had an excellent experience with Nick and Bryan. I am buying another car for my son from Texacar.

Not Willing to Price Reaonsably

by from Dallas, Tx |

I went multiple times in the hunt for a car here. The prices looked *close* to what would be reasonable and they had some great gems in the low mileage older car range- most look like Granny cars by carfax reports but they didn't try to sell us on that. However most of their cars are priced above fair market ranges and they are absolutely not willing to negotiate on price so keep that in mind before you buy. The car I wanted to purchase is still on the lot a month later and the price has not dropped a smidge. I was told the reason was that they do a lot of maintenance on the cars and the "banks aren't honest" big brother type stuff. I walked out and got a much better deal somewhere else where the cars were actually in better shape- they might say they do maintenance but after test driving about 10 cars on the lot I can tell you they have no clue the shape the cars are in. Good luck.

Two cars for kids

by from Royse City, Texas |

I was looking for two cars for my college-age kids for about a month. I looked at Craigslist and numerous shops I found on line. Whenever I went to one of those shops the car I was looking for was sold or ?on their other lot,? or covered in dust with flat tires. When I went to Texa Cars they did not have what I wanted but Mo and Nick were professional and said they would look for me. I knew I would be back. I stopped by a few more times. The last time we drove two cars and my son picked his out. It was great and easy to work with Nick and Mo. We took it part way home. The alternator went out (not buying a new car here) but Omar and Mo got me towed back to the shop on a Saturday night and replaced the alternator at no charge. They gave me a loaner for my trouble. Texa called to tell me the car was ready. Minutes later Nick called and told me he had a car for my daughter. When I went to pick it my son?s car, I test drove the other car. I called my daughter and told her to drive up from CStat to look at it. She drove up the next day (Nick held off four other buyers knowing I wanted this car but not knowing if she wanted it.) Half way through her test drive I received a text from her friend. She loved it. My finicky daughter, who rolls her eyes when I say something is good, loved it. I said tell Nick to start the paper work and she should transfer her stuff from her old car to the car and I will bring the check. Nick, Mo and Omar treated by family and me great and with professionalism. They took care of issues. They treated my kids like adults. After looking for a month, I bought two cars in three working days both within my budget. I am confident I can send both kids to college, one in Nebraska, with two reliable cars and won?t have to worry about safety or car issues ? now if they can take care of all the non-car related issues in my life, I will be golden!

"Miscommunication"

by from OKC, OK |

We used a search engine to find a car at Texacar. Through the search engine we emailed our interest with our name and phone #, received an auto-reply email saying that the car was still available and to call if we were interested in talking to someone. So we called, spoke to the 'secretary', saying that we were coming to see this car- gave year, make, model and color- and she said "come and we'll have it ready for you!". We drove 4 hours south from OKC to Garland. Arrive, test drive and totally check out the car. Go inside and our salesman is told that someone else is in Financing to see if they get approved for THAT car- we brought a pre-approval letter for that specific car. We're told that its 'first come, first serve' and that if we'd told the girl on the phone that we had used "that search engine, that we were pre-approved and that we were coming from out of state they would have FOR SURE held the car for us but that because we didn't tell them any of those things it was just too bad." Other buyers were approved for the car, and we were told that it was sold. The general manager said that IF we WANTED to COME BACK for another car they would give us a gas voucher and that today was all just a "too bad, and it happens all the time". After emailing AND calling it was "all just a miscommunication"~ 8 hours round trip, wow.

Great Dealership and Bryan, the salesperson is awe

by from Denton, TX |

Found a great deal on a Toyota Camry on Memorial Day, contacted the dealership around 1:00 PM, and told Bryan we were coming from Denton to Garland to look at the car. He assured us that he would stay open. So when we arrived he had pull the car up to the front and had it waiting for us. We couldn't believe the condition of the car, nor the price, and the extremely low mileage. After taking it for a test ride, we sat down and Bryan took awesome care of us completing all of the paperwork and landing us a rock bottom interest rate. Drove out of the dealership and enjoyed the easy cruse back to Denton. TEXACAR is worth checking out, and Bryan was awesome.

MY CAR BUYING EXPERENCE

by from DALLAS |

Buying car from texacar is great. everything from A toZ WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY THE FINANCING GUY BRAND

No hassel, no worries, just HAPPY

by from Arlington, Tx |

Bryan - he is the man! Called Texacar at 9am, drove off at 6:30... But this was the deal, I called, told him what I wanted, what how much I could afford, and said that I didn't want to drive all the way out there to be turned away or told I had to pay some ridiculous amount down for a reasonably priced car (as was the case with a few other places)... He not only gracefully handled all my concerns but also went so far about and beyond that, I could not have asked for a better dealer, a better car or a better experience! Well worth it and forever grateful for his time and effort! (I love my Galant!)

Sheisty Sales

by from Frisco TX |

I chose this dealership for two reasons. One was that they had the car I had been looking for. The second was because of the reviews I read on this site. In hindsight, I should have trusted my gut. The car I bought was listed on their Web page. I called before we came down to make sure no one else was in the process of purchasing the car. We were coming 30 miles to buy this vehicle. Upon arrival they showed us the car and let me test drive it. However, when I got back they said the car was not yet available for purchase because it needed to go through state inspection and that they had to drive it a lot more for that to happen. I was confused but I just moved here from California so I assumed this might be common practice. We came back the next day and bought the car after doing research on car facts about the vehicle. On the drive home, the check engine light came on. I called the dealership and they said to bring it in the next day. Something seemed suspicious to me at this point. Almost like they anticipated this was going to happen. So I took the car myself and had it hooked up to see what the problem was. There were 2 errors and they both had been cleared out but not repaired. Incorrect operating temperature and a faulty temperature sensor. When I went to the dealership I didn't say what I had found. They tried to tell me, at first, it was the gas tank cover and it wasn't put back on properly. I said no. I hadn't put any gas in it, and then showed them the error code printout. Then they took the vehicle back into the shop for an hour and said they had replaced the temperature sensor. They then made me sign a paper that basically said they weren't responsible for the repairs but did them in good faith. Not one week later, guess what? Check engine light. 1 guess what the error code was. Yeah, the same thing, temperature sensor. I called back, they said all they could do was diagnose the issue but the rest is on me. So I'll be repairing this issue myself. I would NEVER buy from them again. The only thing that was pleasant was the finance manager Brian.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Garland, Texas |

I was extremely impressed at the timeliness and responsiveness of this dealership. They were extremely busy when I entered, yet nonetheless treated me with courtesy and the utmost respect. The whole staff was a real pleasure to deal with, they processed my paperwork efficiently and smoothly, and that's not to mention they got me a great deal on the truck that I bought. I highly recommend this dealership, as although their selection is not huge, they certify every vehicle and make sure that when it sells it is in prime condition. I will make sure to make a trip back to this dealership when I am searching for my next vehicle.