Owings Mills Mitsubishi

11227 Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117

Excellent service! :)

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Excellent service! Very knowledgeable people who help you here, I would highly recommend for your first car buying experience or even your second or third. They are great! :)

December 12, 2013

Thank you Amber! I hope you are enjoying your new Lancer!!!! Kris

Cars on the lot very dirty!

by from Randallstown ,md |

The cars on the lot where very dirty trash on the floor . Didn't even test drive !how do they expect to sell cars in this condition? Looked at two cars one had bald tires ,I don't even know if there inspected.

December 12, 2013

Mark, Somehow you managed to get on our trade-in and wholesale lot. These vehicles are clearly marked with a yellow and red sticker that indicates the vehicle is not for sale. I personally checked the lot and I can assure you, are vehicles that are for sale have been inspected and reconditioned. Kris

Good experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Very happy with my experience buying a new 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander. Really great car and straightforward process. The sales team was patient, professional and not overly pushy. They made the purchase a comfortable one. Would recommend to anyone.

September 16, 2013

Thanks Joe, Hope your enjoying your new Outlander!!! Kris

Engages in unfair and deceptive practices

by from Baltimore |

Stay away from these guys. I was very interested in a car they have for sale. From day one I knew something was wrong. They wouldn't let me test drive the car stating they had no dealer plates to put on it for the road test but then promised that if I was truly interested they would bring it to my house for me to test the next day. Also, they said that they couldn't sell me the car that day because it needed an inspection and that the price they gave me was not a hard number dependent on the inspection. Days went by before I got my next response which was that the car won't pass inspection with out a catalytic converter and that the cost was going to increase $2000! By law the car has to pass inspection for the dealer to sell it, and the dealer must incur ALL COSTS for the repairs to pass inspection. Secondly, they dealer must sell the car at or below advertised price, not the advertised price plus $2000 dollars to get the car repaired to the point of passing inspection. To this day the car is still advertised at the same price it was when I first looked at it. BUYER BEWARE!

April 12, 2013

I must apologize for the inability to allow you a test drive, but due to some changes here at arena the dealer tags had expired due to an oversight. Getting the license plates renewed did take a few days. We could not allow you to drive the car on the street without legal tags due to both state regulations and insurance issues which could have arisen in the event of an accident. As for the car not being inspected, as the car did not have a catalytic converter therefore it is was only available for sale "AS IS" for non street use. Since you wanted to license it for street use in Maryland it would need to be inspected to state requirements. That would increase the selling price by $2000 (The cost of bring the car to Maryland requirements). On a vehicle for sale "AS IS" for off road use or out of state sale, it is not the dealer is not required to incur the cost of bringing the vehicle to MD inspection standards. Yes the car is still offered for sale at the same price since it is still being sold "AS IS" off road use.

Terrible customer service, would not recommend.

by from Uniontown, Pa |

I was asked to bring my trade in. I live 3 1/2 hours away. They ran my credit on the way there. I told them what payment I wanted. They said " no problem." I got to the dealer after the long drive. I met with Chris Beal. I drove the vehicle I wanted. We waited and waited. I was told that my credit score was in tier 1. Which is supposed to be good. They tell me that two banks approved my loan. Then they tell me that their finance person called off so there was no one to do the paperwork. The other finance person said "we will get it squared away tomorrow and I will personally deliver your new car to you." The next day came no call from Chris or Arena. Finally, he calls and says that they need copies of my pay stubs and school loan deferment info. I faxed it. Another day went by. I get an email, not a call from Chris saying that they will overnight the paperwork. I call him about the details. His colleague said "he left work early." Nothing. Another day goes by and Chris emails me again saying that my husband needs to be on the loan because I have joint accounts with him. So a total of 4 days go by and no car. I believe I was lied to from day one. Never in all my years of buying cars has it taken 4 days to be approved for a loan and buy a car. Terrible service. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone. No return calls from the sales person, Chris. I don't understand how this dealer stays open. I did look up my credit score and I do have a score of 702. Guess they didn't want to earn my business. I will go elsewhere. Their loss.

April 11, 2013

We will be discussing with Chris why he was poor at contacting you as he promised. I cannot discuss your particular credit in this forum for privacy reasons. If you would like to discuss your particular credit and the requirements which were placed by the banks and finance companies, please contact our finance directly with any of your questions.

Bad service

by from Maryland |

After making an appointment and driven three hours to but a T Rex. Once I arrived there they had a meeting behind closed doors for about 15 minutes. Then came out and said just a minute and had another meeting in another office looking out at me over and over. After 30 more minutes they came out and said the guy is not in to do the test drive. I would not recommend doing business here.

First car. Great experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

It was finally time to buy my first car and I am glad to have found Arena Motor Group! Kris made the experience quite painless. The price was hands down the best in the area and the vehicle was presented in great condition, just as described on the web. I appreciated the fact that I still felt like a valued customer even though I wasn't buying a specialty car, which this dealer specializes in. No hassle, no pressure and an *excellent* explanation of all the paperwork. I'm enjoying my little Honda Fit and will recommend Arena and Kris to everyone!

Excellent Experience!!

by from Baltimore MD |

Fantastic buying experience! Chris was helpful, professional, and pleasant to deal with. This was a very simple and easy experience and I would definitely purchase from this dealer again. NO pressure...no bait and switch...very honest dealer. Thank you.

Waste of time and money.

by from New Castle, Delaware |

The first time I contacted I was told a sales rep would call me first think in the morning. After two days I re-sent a note looking for a contact. Iwas contacted soon after and set up a time to drive down and drive the car. I drove 80 +/- with tolls for an opportunity to inspect and drive a 2007 Jaguar a car I have been looking for sometime. I was very happy with what I saw, but struggled with the 30 day power train only warranty. I was surprised that it didn't include things like the GPS, radio, or any of the many other options. I told the sales rep and the General manager I would sleep on my decision and call in the morning. I called the next morning and offered a lesser amount citing the 80 miles distance between my residence and the dealship and the warranty. The sales rep told me he would get back to me. He later called and told me they would take the offer but the owner stated that I would have to take care of the state taxes, and registration which I agreed to and was told the car was mine. I told the sales rep I had to contact my broker and find out how long it would take to get my cash. I called back and told the sales rep it would take 5 to 7 days. I also offered to pay for the car with my credit card right then. He called me right back and stated they couldn'd do that I did also offered to lease the car for ten days so I could take posession of the car or just put the deposit on my credit card. He told me he would get back to me. There was no contact the next day (Sunday) so I waited and called that Monday. Monday I found out they couldn't do the lease and they had sold the car to another party at a higher price. The rep had told me the car had been put on hold until the following friday and was sold anyway. I wasted a half day, drove 160 miles round trip, paid tolls both ways (at least $12.00), and faced the dissapointment of missing a car I really wanted. I was not even afforded a call telling me what happened or why the agreement was not honored.

Lexus CT200 h F Sport

by from Owings Mills, MD |

A couple months ago my wife and I purchsed a nearly new CT200h from the guys at Arena. This is the second car we have bought from them in just over a year and third car overall. In July of 2011 we also purchesd a Porsche Cayman S. Both buying experiences were top notch in all regards. The quality of the cars available at Arena Motor Group is unmatched by any other dealer in the area. I always refer people I know who are looking to buy a new car/truck/suv to the guys at Arena. I personally would not consider purchasing a vehicle anywhere else. Sorry I took so long to write this review.