Global Luxury Motors

Global Luxury Motors

8622 Daffodil, Houston, TX 77063

Used 866-413-3479

GLOBALLUXURYMOTORS.COM WHERE NO REASONABLE OFFER IS REFUSED

GREAT DEALS WITH THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ;)

by from HOUSTON TX, 77059 |

THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT WITH THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE STATES, FOR THE YEAR & MILES PLUS IT WAS A ONE WONER VERY CLEAN & LOCATED A RANGE ROVER THAT WAS ANOTHER GREAT DEAL FOR MY WIFE.... THANK YOU GUYS :)

GOT MY DREAM CAR

by from Victoria, TX |

I do not live in the Houston area but found the car I had been looking for, with low miles and a price out beat all the competitors. After speaking with an agent that was very help full and completely reassuring I made the drive to the dealer. The whole process was quick and easy, I used their secure online application to get the approval. My Mercedes CLK is the best car I have ever owned. I am completely in love with it!!! Thank you Global Luxury Cars 4 Less!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND ME MY DREAM CAR :)

by from Houston, TX |

I went in looking at a two door sport vehicle and with no pressure or hassle they let me take a look at all of their inventory. I changed my mind to a four door one owner 05 Mercedes C-Class that was $7,000 below Kelly blue book value and it still has the new car smell. They have many one car owner vehicles!!! I was very happy with the overall experience :) thank you guys, you treated me like family