Alexandria VW

107 W Glebe Rd, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 888-229-1291 New 888-229-1291
Used 877-820-8118 Used 877-820-8118
Service 888-347-3092 Service 888-347-3092

Visit Alexandria VW, the LARGEST exclusive VW dealer in the Mid-Atlantic, where you get MORE! (703)684-8888

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Springfield, VA |

Purchased 2015 Mercedes GL 450. Had a great car buying experience. Thanks to Katherine Carmon, the car buying process was swift. The deal was closed swiftly, and Katherine was helpful in getting us the deal we were looking for. Highly recommend Alexandria VW and Katherine. I will be back for any future car buying needs.

December 6, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the new GL!

GREAT PLACE TO DEAL WITH

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Gary was great to deal with and made the purchasing process for out of state easy!

The reviews are right!

by from Arlington, VA |

The reviews are right, we had a really great experience buying our second card. We had a nice British guy named Gary serve us, and it went really well. He was knowledgeable and answered our questions well. Very happy with the deal he worked out for us and he even gave us a new USB cable for the appconnect system. Really recommend this place, everyone seems really nice.

December 5, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We enjoyed working with you too!

Ask for Nadine

by from La Plata, MD |

I'm in the process of buying a new car and it's been hell trying to find the right car. A friend of mine recommended I go to Alexandria VW & make sure I speak with Nadine. She's been helping me find the right car suitable for my needs & not just forcing me to buy anything. She perfect to talk to and keeps her word (which goes a long way). I will be making final decision this week with Nadine's help I know I'll have my dream car.

December 2, 2015

Great to hear! Great people always refer great people! Hope that you find the perfect ride!

Great car buying

by from Washington, DC |

I used a truecar quote and got matched with this dealer. They didn't have the exact car, but made a discounted offer on the same trim level with an extra package at 50% off the price of the package. Sedeke was very helpful with the entire buying process. Very professional and no hidden fees or anything. Clint helped to secure the prices to make sure everything went exactly as I was expecting it to go. I was very close to buying from another (closer) dealer, until that dealer added fees after we had agreed on a price.

Very Polite and Courteous Sales Staff

by from Alexandria, VA |

We arrived at the dealer around 7:30pm on a Tuesday evening. Within 5 minutes a very courteous sales person asked how she could help us or what we were looking for. We replied that our online search had turned up a used VW Beetle with manual transmission. She quickly showed all the neat features and lined up for a test drive for my wife. She was well informed, smart, did not pressure, helpful and courteous. Although we did not purchase the car that night, we were very impressed with this dealership and salesperson.

VW maintenance

by from alexandria, va |

you can count on this dealership to provide prompt, well explained service at a reasonable price. the service personnel are outstanding. ask for tracey.

April 18, 2015

We strive to provide great service to all of our customers. Glad to hear from you! Thanks so much for your feedback!

Best Customer Service

by from Accokeek, Md |

I live in Southern Maryland and there is a dealership within 6 miles of my home however, I bring my Bug to Alexandria because of the customer service I receive. I especially like the Servicer Manger Jonah he's the best. Maybe since Waldorf Volkswagen is one of Wes dealerships they should send Jonah down there to teach those folks what real customer service is about......

Good job!

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I brought in my 2013 Tiguan S for its 20,000 mile check-up under warranty. The shuttle service got me to and from Crystal City Metro promptly. The work was done properly when I returned. The exterior of my Tiguan cleaned for me as well.

March 4, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! Glad everything went well! See you at 30,000 miles!

Exceptional buying experience.

by from Alexandria, VA |

The vehicle purchased was a 2014 R-Line, 2.0L, with sunroof, sound and navigation. I had initially decided on a convertible, but was interested in a standard transmission. Chuck Wheatley and I spoke on the phone and he told me he did not have a 2015 convertible on the lot with standard transmission. He did check the delivery schedule and said there may be some available in the future, but standard transmissions would only be available in the R-Line. I dropped by to talk with Chuck and he showed me the 2014 R-Line coupe on the lot to give me an idea of what to expect in the R-Line level of Beetle. Chuck offered a test drive and I, without hesitation, accepted. After a few miles and a look out the very large sunroof, I decided the R-line was for me and the necessity to have a convertible faded quickly. The entire experience was, in a word, exceptional. From interacting with Chuck, to the test drive, to filling out the credit application, to meeting the credit manager to taking delivery of a freshly washed and gas tank filled Beetle, all could not have gone more smoothly.

January 23, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoy your Volkswagen.