Alexandria VW

107 W Glebe Rd, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 888-229-1291
Used 877-820-8118
Service 888-347-3092

Visit Alexandria VW, the LARGEST exclusive VW dealer in the Mid-Atlantic, where you get MORE! (703)684-8888

Exceptional buying experience.

by from Alexandria, VA |

The vehicle purchased was a 2014 R-Line, 2.0L, with sunroof, sound and navigation. I had initially decided on a convertible, but was interested in a standard transmission. Chuck Wheatley and I spoke on the phone and he told me he did not have a 2015 convertible on the lot with standard transmission. He did check the delivery schedule and said there may be some available in the future, but standard transmissions would only be available in the R-Line. I dropped by to talk with Chuck and he showed me the 2014 R-Line coupe on the lot to give me an idea of what to expect in the R-Line level of Beetle. Chuck offered a test drive and I, without hesitation, accepted. After a few miles and a look out the very large sunroof, I decided the R-line was for me and the necessity to have a convertible faded quickly. The entire experience was, in a word, exceptional. From interacting with Chuck, to the test drive, to filling out the credit application, to meeting the credit manager to taking delivery of a freshly washed and gas tank filled Beetle, all could not have gone more smoothly.

January 23, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoy your Volkswagen.

Great staff & facilty

by from Washington, DC |

I had a terrific experience purchasing my new Jetta stationwagon in 2013. I can now say the same about servicing. I love my car and the dealership. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The waiting area is very comfortable and it only took an hour to have the annual servicing. Many thanks!

Great Buying experience!!!

by from Arlington, VA |

Bernardo made this purchase the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. I had no intention to buy the day I showed up but I knew exactly what my expectations were if I had intended to. Bernardo was friendly, pleasant and not pushy at all. Bernardo fulfilled all of my requirements and was truly a joy to work with. Ene from the finance department was great as well. I am a loyal VW customer and will highly recommend both this dealership and Bernardo's assistance.

Great service

by from Forestville, MD |

I had a positive experience. The salesperson that I worked with was patient and seemed knowledgeable. It wasn't a high pressure sale. I liked that. I was able to take my time to find the car that I wanted without feeling pressured. Nadine was really good.

Best Buying Experience ever

by from Virginia |

Great upfront price - no surprises. Easy to work with and very accommodating.

Low pressure, good deal

by from Germantown, MD |

Came down to look at a leftover Tiguan. I called ahead of time and Larry had it ready to go for me. After the test drive I wasn't blown away and rather than try to sell me a car I didn't want, Larry was low pressure. I don't like pushy sales people so it was a relief to be working with Larry. He showed me a Jetta that was cheaper, had a bigger trunk, way more features, and way better gas mileage. I appreciated the non-aggressive sales approach and attention we received for nearly 3 hours while I test drove cars and compared prices. The finance guy did try to sell me on an extra warranty but ended up getting me 0.4% APR which is pretty dang good! Larry never once tried to rush us into a decision or pressure us on anything. The paperwork and approval took less than 30 minutes once we made a decision and Larry had the car detailed, gassed up, and gave me a free set of cargo blocks + first aid kit. He also recommended a good place to eat lunch.

Great experience

by from Springfield, VA |

Great buying experience. Larry (internet sales) was no pressure, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I made an offer, he countered, I countered and the deal was done. Even the finance guy (Yong) was easy and personable. I went back for the 30 day inspection and a couple of other very minor concerns and the service desk and technician were knowledgeable and friendly. The parts department was not able to price match, "due to their overhead being so close to DC", so you may be able to find better deals at another dealership for OEM parts. Other than the parking lot being crowded and small, an overall excellent experience.

Entire process was impressive!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Pamela did a wonderful job! She repeatedly impressed me & my wife during the entire process. And when got to the dealership, it was clear the entire team was working together (especially with the GSM Marcello). We never even needed to visit another dealership. We'll definitely call Pamela for any future VW purchases.

Amazing Service!

by from Stafford, VA |

I just got home from buying a Tiguan at Alexandria VW and I must say the experience was excellent! I am 16 years old and it's my first car. We were met by a already clean Tiguan and a very knowlegble staff. The service was excellent! The sales staff knew what they were talking about and knew everything they could about the cars. All of them knew what they were doing from the finace guy Yong Hwang to the salespeople Carlos Ayala and Brandon Davis. I am now a customer for life!

September 13, 2012

Thanks so much for your business. Make sure you let everyone know how much you like your car and your great purchasing experience here. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at any time!

nice experience buyng pre-owned psaat wagon

by from MD |

I was skeptical after researching this make and model online. When i saw what looked like it would meet my expectations i called and made sure this low mileage wagon was available. I got Carflos Ayala on the phone and he made the transaction very seamless. I even had a headlight that was out and he took care of that at no-cost. They seem to aim to please at Alexandria VW and Carlos is the man.

September 8, 2012

Thanks again for your business!

Great Experience!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I worked with Carlos Ayala at the dealership when getting my new Passat. The greeting was warm and welcoming as well as the buying experience overall.

July 5, 2012

Thanks for choosing us! Enjoy the new Passat!