Alexandria VW

107 W Glebe Rd, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 888-229-1291
Used 877-820-8118
Service 888-347-3092

Visit Alexandria VW, the LARGEST exclusive VW dealer in the Mid-Atlantic, where you get MORE! (703)684-8888

Great car buying

by from Washington, DC |

I used a truecar quote and got matched with this dealer. They didn't have the exact car, but made a discounted offer on the same trim level with an extra package at 50% off the price of the package. Sedeke was very helpful with the entire buying process. Very professional and no hidden fees or anything. Clint helped to secure the prices to make sure everything went exactly as I was expecting it to go. I was very close to buying from another (closer) dealer, until that dealer added fees after we had agreed on a price.

Very Polite and Courteous Sales Staff

by from Alexandria, VA |

We arrived at the dealer around 7:30pm on a Tuesday evening. Within 5 minutes a very courteous sales person asked how she could help us or what we were looking for. We replied that our online search had turned up a used VW Beetle with manual transmission. She quickly showed all the neat features and lined up for a test drive for my wife. She was well informed, smart, did not pressure, helpful and courteous. Although we did not purchase the car that night, we were very impressed with this dealership and salesperson.

VW maintenance

by from alexandria, va |

you can count on this dealership to provide prompt, well explained service at a reasonable price. the service personnel are outstanding. ask for tracey.

April 18, 2015

We strive to provide great service to all of our customers. Glad to hear from you! Thanks so much for your feedback!

Best Customer Service

by from Accokeek, Md |

I live in Southern Maryland and there is a dealership within 6 miles of my home however, I bring my Bug to Alexandria because of the customer service I receive. I especially like the Servicer Manger Jonah he's the best. Maybe since Waldorf Volkswagen is one of Wes dealerships they should send Jonah down there to teach those folks what real customer service is about......

Good job!

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I brought in my 2013 Tiguan S for its 20,000 mile check-up under warranty. The shuttle service got me to and from Crystal City Metro promptly. The work was done properly when I returned. The exterior of my Tiguan cleaned for me as well.

March 4, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! Glad everything went well! See you at 30,000 miles!

Exceptional buying experience.

by from Alexandria, VA |

The vehicle purchased was a 2014 R-Line, 2.0L, with sunroof, sound and navigation. I had initially decided on a convertible, but was interested in a standard transmission. Chuck Wheatley and I spoke on the phone and he told me he did not have a 2015 convertible on the lot with standard transmission. He did check the delivery schedule and said there may be some available in the future, but standard transmissions would only be available in the R-Line. I dropped by to talk with Chuck and he showed me the 2014 R-Line coupe on the lot to give me an idea of what to expect in the R-Line level of Beetle. Chuck offered a test drive and I, without hesitation, accepted. After a few miles and a look out the very large sunroof, I decided the R-line was for me and the necessity to have a convertible faded quickly. The entire experience was, in a word, exceptional. From interacting with Chuck, to the test drive, to filling out the credit application, to meeting the credit manager to taking delivery of a freshly washed and gas tank filled Beetle, all could not have gone more smoothly.

January 23, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoy your Volkswagen.

Great staff & facilty

by from Washington, DC |

I had a terrific experience purchasing my new Jetta stationwagon in 2013. I can now say the same about servicing. I love my car and the dealership. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The waiting area is very comfortable and it only took an hour to have the annual servicing. Many thanks!

Great Buying experience!!!

by from Arlington, VA |

Bernardo made this purchase the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. I had no intention to buy the day I showed up but I knew exactly what my expectations were if I had intended to. Bernardo was friendly, pleasant and not pushy at all. Bernardo fulfilled all of my requirements and was truly a joy to work with. Ene from the finance department was great as well. I am a loyal VW customer and will highly recommend both this dealership and Bernardo's assistance.

Great service

by from Forestville, MD |

I had a positive experience. The salesperson that I worked with was patient and seemed knowledgeable. It wasn't a high pressure sale. I liked that. I was able to take my time to find the car that I wanted without feeling pressured. Nadine was really good.

Best Buying Experience ever

by from Virginia |

Great upfront price - no surprises. Easy to work with and very accommodating.

Low pressure, good deal

by from Germantown, MD |

Came down to look at a leftover Tiguan. I called ahead of time and Larry had it ready to go for me. After the test drive I wasn't blown away and rather than try to sell me a car I didn't want, Larry was low pressure. I don't like pushy sales people so it was a relief to be working with Larry. He showed me a Jetta that was cheaper, had a bigger trunk, way more features, and way better gas mileage. I appreciated the non-aggressive sales approach and attention we received for nearly 3 hours while I test drove cars and compared prices. The finance guy did try to sell me on an extra warranty but ended up getting me 0.4% APR which is pretty dang good! Larry never once tried to rush us into a decision or pressure us on anything. The paperwork and approval took less than 30 minutes once we made a decision and Larry had the car detailed, gassed up, and gave me a free set of cargo blocks + first aid kit. He also recommended a good place to eat lunch.