Alexandria VW

107 W Glebe Rd, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 888-229-1291
Used 877-820-8118
Service 888-347-3092

Visit Alexandria VW, the LARGEST exclusive VW dealer in the Mid-Atlantic, where you get MORE! (703)684-8888

Nice Experience

by from Arlington VA |

Professional anc Couteous. Did not have the vehicle that I was looling for.

February 1, 2012

JBBBB, My name is Andrew O'Brien & I am the Internet Sales Manager for Wes Greenway's Alexandria Volkswagen. Thank you for the recent compliment you paid our dealership on Cars.com. One of the questions on their web site that you answer indicated you didn't end up doing business with us, so I wanted to see if you were still looking for a vehicle. If so please contact either myself or anyone of the other sales managers at (703) 684-8888. Thank you again, & we look forward to hearing from you.

waste of time

by from Alexandria VA |

i did look at used VW couple of days ago. One of them was with with major damage on the bumper and on one side near the bottom, on side of the car was over buffered apparently to hide a small accident or something. The sales guy was trying to tell me that this is usual for used cars and does not count. At the same time the car was priced to KBB as excellent cond. I have been before there to service my previously own beetle, and god quite the same crazy experience.

August 24, 2011

Hello There- We just received your feedback through the Cars.com dealer rating system. We would like to address your concerns. I currently have several Beetles here in stock. I am unsure which one you saw that had "major damage". They are all in great condition, and we take great care to ensure that our Pre-Owned vehicles are as close to new as possible. As for the pricing of the cars: All of our cars are priced aggressively according to the current market. Kelly Blue book is a good reference but sometimes lags behind the true market. In any case, I am certain that we have the best prices in the area!!! Please call the dealership 703-684-8888 and ask for the used car manager. We promise you... we are not here to waste your time. We would also like to know who your salesperson was so that we can assist them with their sales approach. Thanks. Alexandria Volkswagen

great cars and great people

by from Washington, DC |

After visiting a couple of VW dealers in the area, I finally found VW of Alexandria (it's hidden in a neighborhood a couple blocks off Route 1). every other place that I went to had cars in bad condition and terrible customer service. NOT Alexandria Volkswagen, they were kind, helpful, and took the time to allow me to drive several cars. (Thank you Chuck!) I got the best price out of any of the dealers that I went to, withcout the hassle. If you are looking for a Volkswagen, put Alexandria Volkswagen on your list! They will not disappoint.

August 24, 2011

Thanks so much for your response! We look forward to working with you again in the future.