Wilson Motors Nissan

1516 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98229

New 866-489-0348
Used 877-411-5692
Service 888-221-2156

Stop by Wilson Nissan where you'll get a great price and service! Have questions? Give us a call!

1 of 1 review

Nice facilities but rude, vindictive salesman

by from bellingham, wa |

My wife loves manual transmissions. When we saw a Cadilliac CTS manual on line we went to see it. The salesman, Bryce, convinced my wife to take a test drive. She is VERY reluctant to test drive cars. She has only test driven driven 3 in 15 yrs, 1 of which she bought. I was surprised but went along. Bryce explained the operation of the vehicle very well and encouraged her to try it on the freeway for at least one on ramp/exit/stretch. Upon our return to the dealership I highly complimented Bryce's professionalism to his manager. She told Bryce that she wanted to discuss the car with me. To my surprise she gave me several logical reasons why she did not feel comfortable with the car and its performance. The next morning I called Bryce and told him the facts and thanked him for his efforts. His last question to me was "Do you want to buy a car are you just the kind of people who like to take test drives?" I was shocked and dismayed. I mumbled a reply, thanked him and rang off. When I told my wife about all this she was very upset and vowed to never take another test drive or visit Wilson Motors Nissan again. I, personally, think the dealership may be fine, but Bryce needs some remedial training in customer relations and general attitude. ;

(1-1 of 1 review)