Hanlees Fremont Hyundai

Used 866-831-8287
Service 888-485-1564

They are the BEST!

by from Fremont, CA |

They made the purchase easy and quick. I sent in a request on a 2014 Hyundai Sonata and got an answer in like 30 seconds with a price and everything! The price they gave was super competitive. Lower than some of the other dealerships in the area. When I actually got there, the internet manager Dan showed me all of the numbers and payments with no fishy stuff. I love my new car and all of the staff at Hanlees.

They are the BEST!

by from Fremont, CA |

Awesome service!

by from Hayward, CA |

It's a pleasure to buy a car from a dealership that actually quotes prices and doesn't make me jump through hoops to get a deal. Very professional and courteous. A+!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!

by from San Jose, ca |

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! We came to this dealership looking for White 2013 Sonata hybrid. As soon as we arrived, first of all this saleswoman was yelling loudly at a customer who came to buy a car. Then they did not have White car in stock and told us that there will be $500 additional charge to do a dealer trade for White. This is something that should have raised a red flag. This was not our first car, we have in past bought a car which had to come from other dealer and were never charged extra. We spent 4 hours haggling over the price of a White 2013 sonata hybrid yesterday. At the end we were 5 dollars apart on monthly payments. We wanted to pay 360 a month and they wanted 365 a month. We left without purchasing. After reconsidering, we decided that 365 a month will work for us and I called the salesman Antony within half an hour of us leaving, we told him that we will go for the car at 365 a month. He told me "oh that price is not for the white one. You have to get the black one" knowing very well that we were negotiating a white car. So I told him okay we will get a black car and will come next day. Next day our salesman Anthony called us 3 times and we talked and he never mentioned that the monthly payment they told us last night was a lie, they will not sell car at that price and wanted us to come. When we reached there, the manager told us that they calculated it wrong and suddenly now we have to pay 32 dollars a month more. PRETTY DISHONEST. Will not recommend this dealership. I don't think I'll ever buy a Hyundai, if people like these are representing this manufacturer. I wanted to talk to general manager, but they will not let me talk to him. I wanted to ask my salesman, Anthony that why did he not tell us this when he called me on my phone but the manager will not let him talk to me