Priority Honda Hampton

Service 877-458-8434

Priorities for Life!

Great Buying Experience

by from Hampton, VA |

I just purchased my first car from Priority. It was the best buying experience I've ever had. Thank you to Mike Timmons and all the staff for their help.

Great Experience and Relationship

by from Newport News, VA |

I really appreciate having a dealership I can trust. I have been told that Priorities For Life was a gimmick until I experienced it. I try to have my own opinion on things, yet you sometimes can't help to wonder if what some dealers tell you are truthful. Priority sold me a new car and the experience was excellent. I also know that when dealing with large dealerships, things can take a long time. I was pleasantly surprised that everything went smooth and while waiting for finance I enjoyed the message chair. I have found a new home for me and my family, can't beat Honda and it's reputation. Also can't beat Priority's customer service and cleanliness of facility. Thank you very much for all you have done and you have us as loyal customer's for life! Why would anyone buy from anywhere else if Priority gives you free oil changes, inspection stickers, towing, and other perks? Just a thought, thank you again! Semper Fi!

You are not a "priority" at Priority Honda Hampton

by from Hampton, VA |

I purchased on 7/16, and noticed a problem the next day. Weeks later I learned my 2011 Honda Accord had axle problems. Though the problem was repaired (1 month later) I insisted that the vehicle be exchanged. I was then strung on a chase of unfulfilled promises and money sucking tactics. Spite the fact they sold me a car with a broken axle Kerry Whithurst, Used Sales Manager and CEO Keith Dennis, insisted they have done everything to rectify the matter and I should be happy. I was told to trade my car in and PAY an additional 1000 down and my payment would increase and then offered a "collateral exchange" but again my payment would increase. Bottom line Priority Honda Hampton took advantage of me and continue to hide behind a piece of paper, opposed to doing right by me..a paying customer.