Priority Honda Hampton

(4.7) 5.0 17 Reviews

4115 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

Great Experience and Relationship

by from Newport News, VA |

I really appreciate having a dealership I can trust. I have been told that Priorities For Life was a gimmick until I experienced it. I try to have my own opinion on things, yet you sometimes can't help to wonder if what some dealers tell you are truthful. Priority sold me a new car and the experience was excellent. I also know that when dealing with large dealerships, things can take a long time. I was pleasantly surprised that everything went smooth and while waiting for finance I enjoyed the message chair. I have found a new home for me and my family, can't beat Honda and it's reputation. Also can't beat Priority's customer service and cleanliness of facility. Thank you very much for all you have done and you have us as loyal customer's for life! Why would anyone buy from anywhere else if Priority gives you free oil changes, inspection stickers, towing, and other perks? Just a thought, thank you again! Semper Fi!

Wonderful experience

by from Hampton, VA |

I haven't had to make a car payment on more than 10 years, so the thought of having to have one again was a bit daunting, to say the least. I worked first with my credit union, who has a partnership with Priority, then went on to the dealership. Originally, the car that we wanted was in Chesapeake, but Tim Godette found one on their lot (Hampton) -- closer to home. He let me take it home to show my family and we went over it pretty thoroughly. It was wonderful to be able to give the car a good inspection for ourselves without the pressure of the salesmen or the dealership right there. We ended up starting the purchase that night and finishing up the next day. We were fortunate in that we were able to see and handle the car before it had had it's "new car cleaning". We could better evaluate what we needed to see that way. By the way, massive, epic kudos to the detailing team! The original owner clearly had a dog and there was hair EVERYWHERE! They got it all out!!! In the course of our transaction we also worked with used car manager, Jim Hensley and they both went that extra mile to make sure we were happy with everything. Jim even verified that the engine guarantee extended further out. I really cannot say enough good things about these guys and we are very much looking forward to a long relationship with Priority Honda.

Great customer service

by from Carrollton |

I purchased a new Pilot from Priority Honda. I worked with Shane Thompson and he was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and pleasant and not pushy. You should ask for him if you are in the market for a new Honda!

Outstanding Experience

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Recently purchased my new Pilot from Mike Brackin, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. The Staff and other sales associates were also extremely polite and professional. I've got to say this car buying experience with Mike was laid back, he never pressured me into anything, and listened to all my questions. I am now a Priority's for Life customer, thank you Mike!

Great expirience at Priority with Tim Clark

by from Norfolk, VA |

I had an amazing expirience at Priority. Had an interest in a car on their website so Pascal (internet manager) promptly called me and answered all my questions. Came in to test drive a CPO 2013 Honda Civic I saw online, they were welcoming as soon as I approached the door. Got right down to business, showed me the car and let me test drive without any hassle or naggingly sticking around. After that, Tim gave me all the necessary details and was straight up and honest with me (a rarity these days), he even put up with my endless haggling and negotiating. After coming to an agreement he clearly explained all the paperwork before asking me sign it, then I went over to the main building and met with a financer (can't remember the name, there was a lot going on) who patiently waited there while I read all the fine print and slowly signed. Great price, great service, great people. I would 11/10 recommend this to anyone looking for a car.

Great service

by from Hampton VA |

We have bought several cars new and Mike was a great person to work with. Made being at a dealership not feel so bad.

Great Service with Katharine Harrell

by from Hampton, Virginia |

My experience was positive. I purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot after going for a test drive. If you want someone who will do a thorough job and not rush you, ask for Katharine Harrell. She will take into account your needs and desires and honestly cares about her clients.

Total shocker

by from Yorktown, Va |

After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical to buy a car from here but Ameliana was the best in helping me get my CRV. My family and I couldn't be happier. If you need a car ask for her.

Good service

by from Hampton |

I stopped by on my lunch break to look at some of the new sports. Ameliana came out and assisted me, i wasnt looking to purchase a vehicle right now but she was still very helpful. I recommend everyone govand see her when you are in the market for a new car

2nd time we were disappointed

by from Yorktown VA |

Last year our Ridgeline would not start while we were out to dinner on a Saturday evening. After we were towed to Honda, we were stuck there without a ride home : no loaners/ no shuttle / no sympathy! We had to pay for a cab out of pocket to get home. . Thus afternoon we are in a Honda service in Durham ! Our Ridgeline was "checked out" a couple days ago before we took the drive from Virginia to South Carolina. So....why are we having issues as we travel!? There's a rattle underneath the truck body. We've been let down with the Mercury Blvd Honda service again.