Frontier Ford

3701 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95051

New 855-996-4043
Used 855-996-4045
Service 855-966-4046

A New Frontier in Customer Satisfaction!

Satisfied

by from San Jose, CA |

I purchased a Ford Fusion Hybrid yesterday. The customer service was great. The sales rep was very attentive and knowledgeable. My main complaint was the buying process. It was extremely long (multiple hours) of back and forth. Once the deal was made, the customer service once again was spot on. The rep sat and showed me all the features of the car. It was late, so we scheduled time for me to come back tonight to review even more.

From Start to Finish....Excellent Transaction!

by from Santa Maria, California |

I stepped on the lot at 8pm on Thursday, Just an hour before closing and was greeted by Yohan Zeru. Told him what I was looking for (2014 Ford F-150 Supecrew Lariat) that i knew was on the lot. NO PRESSURE at all! After taking it for a test drive and talking over things I decided to try to buy it! They went right to work, half hour past closing! Knew It wouldn't happen that night, but they kept in touch with me till I came back at 5pm. My credit is tricky but by 6:30pm that Friday night, Finance manager Luke Council had pulled it off with a better than expected monthly payment and a more than fair interest rate. Thanks Yohan and Luke for making this happen for me! These guys were relentless working the other end instead of working on me!

July 4, 2015

Hi Dale! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit. Enjoy your new truck!

My 4th Ford from Frontier

by from Half Moon Bay |

I recently purchased my fourth new car from Frontier Ford spanning 30 years. This was the easiest experience to date. I sent an e-mail inquiry from cars.com, e-mailed a few times with the Internet sales rep and had a price quote from her when I went to see the car. From the moment we drove up in one car, to the time we drove away in two cars was less than two hours. That included getting the car fueled and washed. That time could have been cut by at least 30 minutes if I didn't spend so much time talking Italian history with the finance manager. I got the car I wanted and there was one small item that was not part of our agreed upon deal. The total cost came up $150 dollars less than my offer. And no, that's not a complaint. TC

Great Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

We were in the market for a new smaller SUV to replace our old Explorer. I contacted (on line) Julian Huynh about Frontier's leasing program and said we were interested in leasing a new 2015 Escape. She said to email when we were ready to come in and look. We went to Frontier, met Julian, and she turned us over to Yohan Zeru, sales consultant. It didn't take us long to find exactly what we wanted! I could tell right away that Yohan was going to be very patient until we found just the right car for us. After the paperwork was complete, Yohan patiently explained how all the bells and whistles on the car worked. It was getting late in the afternoon and I wanted to get home before dark. Yohan said to contact him and we could come to Frontier and he would go thru anything we still didn't understand. We have had two days to drive the car and read the manual; I know Yohan will be just as patient with us when we return. Oh, one more thing....we are a Ford family and only buy our cars at Frontier Ford!

Bought a Certified Pre-Owned 2008 Taurus X

by from Oakdale, California |

I just recently bought a certified Pre-Owned 2008 Taurus X SEL and couldn't be happier with the car. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman Mike was sitting in the car waiting for my family and I to arrive. When we arrived we looked at the car inside and outside and we were happy with the condition that it was in. I told Mike that I wanted to take it for a test drive and told me and my family go right ahead. During the test drive the car handle great and couldn't be happier with the decision we made when buying it from Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. Especially since we travel over 100 miles one way to come and take a look at the vehicle. This is my second Taurus X and love these type of cars. Thank you Frontier Ford

So far I am VERY UNHAPPY!!

by from Los gatos,Ca |

I purchased a 2014 Edge 4th of july weekend that would be 24 days ago folks! The car is also certified pre owned and was told that I would get 3 free months of Sirius satellite radio, GREAT! Than I find out after I buy the car and get home that I need something called a modulator to install in the car which would cost $500.00 so OK a bit of a miscommunication between the salesman and myself? Its possible but a bit irritating. So I could not figure out how to sync my phone and use the navigator which in the book says I need an SD card and to talk to the dealer so when I was their with the salesman (majic) he did help me with the sync for the phone and we also talked about it being MUCH cheaper to get the Sirius modulator from a cheaper source. I told him again that I needed an SD card for the navigator and he insisted I did not but the jury is still out on this issue because I have not been able to use the navigator and I am afraid of how much this SD card will cost me! Meanwhile, I started having a brake problem so I called the shop and was told I would have to wait a week to bring the car in!! I am having SAFETY issue with THEIR certified vehicle and they want me to wait a week?? Than I was told I would not get a rental car paid for when I do leave the car there?? HUH?? Than I was told the brakes are not covered because it is considered wear & tear?? 24 days ago I bought this car!! The car is now sitting down at BIG O TIRES in Los Gatos so they can look at first thing in the morning which is what ford should have told me to do!! If I have to pay ONE CENT to have those brakes repaired My next step with these people is Michael Finney and 7 ON YOUR SIDE And as many consumer reporters and agencies I can find to write to if this issue does not get resolved ASAP. This is my experience thus far and I will keep you all updated if anything changes for the better or worse Susie R Los Gatos

September 23, 2014

Hi Susan, I am sorry about the misunderstanding and the way the situation was handled. We tried to talk to Majic and handle the situation. Please call Mark Podesta, Our General Manager at 408-557-6420 and he will help you directly. Thank you for your feedback.

Worth the drive.

by from Oakland CA |

Just purchased a 2014 Focus ST. Had to hunt around the Bay Area to find a model not equipped with the Recaro sport seats. Frontier Ford in San Jose had it. We drove about 35 miles from Oakland. We got the model we wanted at the price we wanted to pay without all the dealership weirdness you get at some places. Would have scored the buying process higher except they are currently working out of trailers while the dealership is remodeled.It was kind of a hot place to sit for two hours. Majik was helpful and friendly. The finance people were very straight forward. I would recommend people in the Bay Area looking for a new Ford vehicle check this place out

September 22, 2014

Congrats on your new Ford Focus ST!!! We are glad you made the effort to purchase with us. Thanks again for your feedback! Glad you're completely satisfied with our dealership.

Good Online Customer Service

by from San Mateo, CA |

As I was searching for cars, I found one I liked and Frontier Ford was the dealer. I contacted them online and was pleased at how quickly they responded to my inquiry. They were open to when I would be able to come view the vehicle and would set everything up for me. Unfortunately circumstances changed and I wasn't able to meet with them directly, but they said all I needed to do was call them when I was ready.

July 15, 2014

Thanks for your feedback Rskky! We try our best to be as helpful to our customer online. We know things come up and lives may come busy. Just know that we are always here when you're back in the market. Thanks again for being interest in Frontier Ford.

Great sales! Bought a new F-150!!!

by from San Jose, ca |

Everyone was very knowledgeable. They have great inventory and great prices. Upfront and no hassle.

Great sales service with integrity

by from Cloverdale, CA |

My experience with Frontier Ford was terrific! They truly exceeded my expectations which had been lowered quite a bit by other dealers and sales people. After a week of research on consumer reports with car quote finder, several calls to dealers, and a few highly frustrating visits to dealers in my area, I was able to put together an amazing deal with Felicia at Frontier. She was incredibly kind and helpful every step of the way, she was responsive to my calls and e-mails. The staff I dealt with was straightforward, exhibited integrity, and made the process as easy as can be during a Memorial Day Sellathon. I drove 2.5 hrs from Cloverdale arriving at 8:15pm on a Saturday to make this happen and they did not disappoint. They were able to get me into a top model for less money than any other dealer had offered for the next lesser model. I got exactly what I wanted but thought I couldn't afford based on all my research. I'm sweetly satisfied and would suggest this group to anyone after doing their own homework and setting a firm budget for themselves.

Pleasant Experience

by from Scotts Valley, Ca |

The experience was pleasant and my wife got a car she wanted.