Frontier Ford

3701 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95051

New 855-996-4043 New855-996-4043
Used 855-996-4045 Used855-996-4045
Service 855-966-4046 Service 855-966-4046

A New Frontier in Customer Satisfaction!

TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE!

by from San Jose, CA |

For those of you who have fears of buying a car, I just wanted to let you all know that there is a great salesman named Dalton at frontier Ford and he is the man with the plan, his whole team and management staff worked with me and got me approved for an amazing deal on my now car! Mark, their general manager was incredibly nice and welcomed me to the ford family! Luke got us done in finance and got me a great warranty that will protect me. Joey the assistant sales manager let me know that Dalton would take care of me. Frontier ford is awesome! I was excited to be the first post on Dalton's sales Instagram too! 1st time buyer and first time customer of Dalton! I will be back when I need another car! Magnificently pleased with the customer service, Mikey B!

November 18, 2015

Welcome to the Ford family! Thanks for taking the time to stop by Frontier Ford. We're happy to hear Dalton was able to help you and get you into your new vehicle! We make it a priority to make the car-buying process as simple as possible. When the time comes to have your car serviced, don't hesitate to choose Frontier Ford. We look forward to your next visit!

Recall Repairs

by from San Jose, CA |

Everyone was very cordial, and Francisco was very nice and helpful. Thank you!

Clean Team Janitorial Service .

by from San Jose, ca, |

Very happy!! Professional people, thanks to Mike Marrufo. The best seller's man

Ford Edge

by from Campbell, Ca |

It was pretty good but there were too many interruptions

Great follow up and service.

by from south san francisco |

Great follow up and service from Shantell! They sold the two vehicles I wanted to buy, but are still looking for me.

May 24, 2016

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Great service by Calvin

by from San Jose, CA |

Calvin was fantastic, knew his stuff very well. He was a great help every step of the way and tried his best to get me the best price.

May 25, 2016

Hey Kyle, congrats on your new vehicle! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

Great service department!

by from San Jose, CA |

I've owned Fords for many years. Have lived in a few difference places and have dealt with a few different dealerships. Frontier Ford is the best of the bunch. Eldin Pasic is the greatest service rep ever!!! He explains things in detail, returns phone calls and is a genuinely nice guy! I was in the market for a new car last year. Having owned 3 Explorers, I was thinking about looking at Honda or Toyota (just for a change). Saw the Escape when I had my old car in for service. Really liked some of the features and bought it on the spot! One of the main reasons I deal with Frontier Ford is because of their excellent service department.

May 19, 2016

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experiences with us, and we can't thank you enough for your referrals and repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

Mixed Bag but Better Results This Time.

by from San Jose, CA |

There was a glitch and a part failure after the initial visit so I had to bring my car back immediately, which was very frustrating. However, this time the customer relations personnel and my representative, Emir, were very sympathetic and helpful and all worked out well in the end.

May 19, 2016

Thank you for the feedback, Maurya! We apologize for your initial visit, but we are very happy to hear that our team could make it right and get you back on the road. We truly appreciate your business. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to have you back again in the future.

No complaints

by from San Jose, CA |

I have a C-max hybrid. My advisor was a good guy. I came in just before the service dept. opened, there were people in front of and behind me, so it was quite busy. I think my advisor felt a bit rushed, as he forgot to ask me if I needed a rental car, so I said that I did. He handled it right away. On the other hand, I need to cancel my car butler service before 30 days is up. I will be moving this summer, and I was told the dealer(s) in my area may not have this service. Also, I'm not sure I really need it. I left a message for someone in the finance dept. yesterday, but did not get a call back. I intend to do an online search to find out the right way to do this, so either way, I can find out what's what.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the feedback, Jeff! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to have you back again in the future. Thank you for choosing Frontier Ford!

good Service

by from Cupertino,CA |

I Purchased F150. I enjoy working with Calvin Tran He was best sales person, I will recommend him to friends and family.

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, and congratulations on your new F-150! Our team enjoyed working with you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.