AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek

Used 866-513-5767
Service 888-857-8569

Review of AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek

by from Watsonville CA |

We purchased our 6th or 7th Acura from this dealer. We had a great experience. We worked with Philippe Desquesnes, as well as Jonathan Martinez. The cars at the dealership did not have all the extras we wanted and we choose a car coming in on the next delivery. It was held for us while we went back East for Christmas and on our return we went in to finalize the paperwork. Use these chaps! No hard selling and spending the day negotiating. Wonderful service!!

Buying acura tlx

by from SAN JOSE, CA |

very nice people. Thank you. we will recommend our friends and will visit later for customer service.

Great service

by from SAN JOSE, CA |

Very pleasant and smooth process of buying the new car! Honest and polite sales person and staff.

Great service, but no enough incentives on leases.

by from San Jose,Ca. |

Came in to Acura for a lease return. We explored both options to buy out or lease a new car. After lots of negotiating we ended up leasing a TLX. Great Car, but just not for us. We were so used the TSX which is now discontinued. In the end it was just time for a change car. We exercised our 3 day money back guarantee and we were able to part ways with no drama, nor hard sells. Very impressed. When we are ready for another Acura we will come here.

Auto Nation Acura Stevens Creek

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Purchased my second Acura MDX from here, the reason I bought my second one from the same dealer, is my experience with the sales team buying my first car and the 3 years long experience I had with service team. Thanks to Michael Galiza, who agreed to follow me home to drop off my current car, then take me back with the company car so that i could drive my new 2016 MDX home. A final thanks to Mike, who helped me get the right deal I was looking for. You rock! Thanks for being so efficient and considerate.

Ample inventory, great customer service!

by from Santa Clara, CA |

Visited the dealer and had several cars to choose from on the lot. Came back a few weeks later after getting an assurance that they will match price quote I had from a few others. Finance worked with me on getting the terms I wanted and I walked out of the dealership with a new RDX the same evening.

Outstanding Service

by from San Jose, CA |

Looking for a new SUV, after reviewing information on the internet, went to AutoNation. Chad greeted us and gave us full information about the 2015 models. He was most helpful without being pushy. His interest was on conveying how great the vehicles were and not on making the sale. We were just browsing the vehicles and with Chad's superb performance, we freely decided to make the purchase,

Acura

by from San Jose, CA |

Unmatched customer service! We are loyal customers because of their commitment to your satisfaction.

Very repsonsive, and professional.

by from Pleasanton, Ca. |

I did my online research, i did a test drive, compared the competition, the salesman did a very good job of follow up and when we met he was sincere. I didn't need to go beyond him. The paperwork process still has a lot to be desired it was faster to buy a house than buy a car, but i was prepared and started early. This is a common issue I've dealt with other dealers so i wasn't surprised.. all in all it the sales rep. helped tremendously to make this a pleasant experience. highly recommend.

Review Correction - Great Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

This is to correct my last review with Acura Autonation - our salesperson Mike Galiza. Since I had never posted a review before I failed to mark the 5 Stars that was deserved by Mike! This review corrects that error, Mike you were great to work with thank you Acura AutoNation!

Great Service!

by from San Jose, CA |

I just purchased a car from AutoNation Acura Stevens Creek and it was the best experience. Michael Galiza was my salesperson and he was so great to work with, answered all my questions and made the process smooth and effortless! I would definitely recommend to all my friends, thank you Mike!